Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

J33uk posted:

Harbs ain't wrong about the status quo not being acceptable/sustainable. This poo poo is going to fly off the rails even harder with this round of realignment.

Golly! Please be okay, and hooray for the healing power of football.

And yeah, Harbaugh has a point.

Komet posted:

Are Stanford and Cal actually popular teams that people in the Bay Area care about? Or is this a completely misguided "Rutgers bring the New York market!" decision? My sense is that people there care a lot more for professional sports.

I can't speak for the area, but many of the California expats around here love them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

C-Euro posted:

Wasn't sure if I should put this in here or the coaching carousel thread, but apparently today is the ten-year anniversary of Lane Kiffin getting fired from USC on the tarmac.

And a merry FIRE LANE Kiffin to you all!

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
There's a Charlotte vs. FAU game in, and apparently the deranged looking old guy in the sleeveless shirt is the Charlotte coach. He's also a billionaire hedge fund ghoul.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Great, does this means the Titans can go back to the Oilers name and colors?

... Or the Texans?

No, just gonna squat on it? Okay.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Ducks have their Cyclon cosplay on today.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
RIP, ref flattened by AZ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

A Real Horse posted:

Could always adopt an FCS school. I’m biased but the Idaho Vandals are the coolest and best team and play in the best stadium.

We host Albany this week, and oddly enough have them scheduled as a regular opponent next season, again at the Kibbie Dome, so it will be a revenge game for someone.

I'm sorry, the Vandal's turf is a normal color, can't be an Idaho team without a horrid field.