Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

video games are Win

:kirby:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Radio Games...

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

the new forum name is right, Rad Games are Rad

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

lmao

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

ah.... i forgot to list out the changed names...

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

ImpAtom posted:

You'd still probably be making jokes about a guy who was put into a magic coma when he was 16 and woke up like two weeks before with no memories of any time frame between him being 16 and him being in his twenties.

were these supposed to be Cool Gotchas?? because these are just stupid as poo poo "hehe disliking blowjob jokes about this 17 year old is the exact same as making gay sex jokes about the cast of ff7, 90% of which are adults :smuggo:", coming from the same poster about ff9 dicks or whatever

gross rear end poo poo!! why do we still let mega64 post Like That too

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

ImpAtom posted:

Steiner is a eunuch who sacrificed everything so he would never stray from the noble path of knighthood, that's well documented fact.

In fact of the FF9 male cast only Amarant has a functional wang. Zidane is a bioweapon and smooth as a ken doll (check Trance form) and Vivi is a black mage doll puppet thing who reproduces via making more of himself. (The urination scene is Zidane and Vivi bonding over this by expelling waste from their waste holes.)

Sounds like someone doesn't know their FF9 lore.

an Insanely Good Post.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

ff7 is win.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Having finally beaten Xenoblade 2 I was surprised they didn't make the Grampa in the gang a pervert, a la Master Roshi. The gang already has a pervert, so it would have been redundant.

Edit: Too far.

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Xenoblade 2 Chapter 4: The game has had its inevitable bathhouse scene, and we now know the leading lady's clothes aren't attached to her, so really she chooses to dress like a stripper who got lost in a curtain factory.

The quest where Rex gets pickpocketed by a gang of orphans feels really tone deaf. Putting them into child labour sounds like a joke.

I'm told that the game remembers its a Xenoblade sequel after this chapter, and Tora loses all plot significance after this point, so you can just bench him since the party's bigger.

i dunno if this fits the scope of this thread but every single one of this posters posts in the rpg thread are total rear end and suck poo poo to read.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

yeah by the time i posted they already edited the real bad part out and the quote link wouldn't have shown it.....

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

overall i would say the threads i go to here are pretty solid (thanks to the mods!!) but junpei is a really bad poster in the rpg thread could we like, threadban them or something (and also maybe the inspector Gesicht poster, i read back and remembered the incest and stripper posts from a bit ago)??

extremely irritating posters who somehow kinda suck up all the air in the room with their absurd posts

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

holy poo poo i just thought he'd get a threadban or something :eyepop:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

speaking of dooky, why does jack trades keep complaining about anime...... they just did that earlier in the rpg thread of all places and ????

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

every time i've seen ai discussion on here (like the recent rpg thread stuff) its been boring and tedious at best... please do something about this scourge

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

did you try quoting the boring tedious posters and saying "Shut Up!!!"

i couldn't because the discussion had already moved on......

its a shame too those ai tl posters were really silly

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Endorph posted:

that said i also dont think this situation specifically demanded any kind of mod response beyond the guy getting probed and im unsure why booky rushed in here. i think their powers over life and death have gotten to their head

hey 7th guest first made the ai rpg thread complaint not me!! :(

(:v:)

Scholtz posted:

Why is the PS5 thread even in this subforum, anyways?

lmao

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Yup. I think it's time for the toxic troll, "Booky", to be destroyed with a Limit Break.

feels no........................ i didn't complain first aaaa you've got the wrong person!! 😔

please Do Not friendly fire kick my rear end, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

The 7th Guest posted:

ok, it won't be friendly then

noooooooo :negative: