Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

a.lo posted:

Follow these mod rules:
[will post later]

gently caress you

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

the ultimate grift

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

AxGrap posted:

I stuck to pointing out to my family that trump raped his wife and tore out her hair and didn't bother to deny it, bc there was no ideological foothold I could find that was any different than any of the past conservatives they supported. The only real difference is that he's crass about it.

I pointed this out to my chud aunt and she was like “well Joe Biden and Bill Clinton are also rapists” :smug: and I said “Yes, all three of them belong in prison” and she didn’t have any response

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

petit choux posted:

Or wants to show their loyalty to their boss

None of this is real to these people. It's all a cheap passion play written on the backs of voided contracts and toilet paper.

trump is gonna take a pleas deal that somehow results in everyone else getting the electric chair while he doesn’t have any consequences :chaostrump:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Elon bought twitter bc the onion made fun of him so he became a Babylon bee stan then twitter muted them unless they took down a transphobic tweet which they refused to do so his ex wife texted him to buy twitter to bring Babylon bee back

also it made his daughter a trans communist

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

"the scorched wastes" is that hot diarrhea

im pretty sure that’s in the game of thrones books and it’s where Daenerys got dysentery and almost poo poo herself to death.

this scene didn’t make it into the tv show

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

hope he has fun hanging out with Odin or whatever

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I went to the flea market today and there was a booth selling knock off Trump merchandise. Most of it was airbrushed

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I got some cool vintage necklaces from a different booth. I was tempted to get a T-shirt that was trumps mugshot air brushed with “they are coming after you I’m in the way” on it

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I miss cumshitter

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DrPossum posted:

I will simulate the experience

*over-the-top obscene statements*

"my straight son"

*doxxes buddykins*

those fake court fillings that he posted while trump was trying to overturn the 2020 election were really funny

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lmao

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

that’s how I would look if meatball ron was in front of me

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

bebop esq posted:

my excellent baby cat, the goodest boy ever, Raskolnikov aka Rascal, who is a geriatric kitten, is not doing great right now and so I am going to post pics of him being cute as per usual

sending thoughts and prayers to rascal

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bitchell’s mom did 9/11

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I'm leaving for Greece in 10 hours I should probably start packing.

just take the cloths on your back. the universe will provide all you need

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mdemone posted:

lmao they stipulated that Trump is the head of the conspiracy

this is their motion:

this seems like standard lawyer poo poo?

Euphorious I have a legal question

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mdemone posted:

they're accepting that the various J6 convicts were talking about him when they were "acting on orders"

lmao

stand back and stand by

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

trunop

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

The Pence campaign is so loving pointless

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

I'm willing to concede that it's primarily the owner's fault

for buying a breed that will bite a child the moment they stop preventing it from biting a child

my cousin has pit bulls and they were raised around kids from when they were puppies and there has never been an incident. The problem is that assholes tend to gravitate to them. A lot of people will make the dogs violent on purpose and the rest are too lazy to socialize and train the dog correctly.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

president already truthing:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

crime fighting hog posted:

new work email just dropped:

Now that the Republicans have begun an impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden they had better move quickly, before whistle blowers, witnesses, and critical documents and records begin to disappear. It’s a certainty that paper shredders are humming, delete keys are clacking, and hard drives are being wiped all along the Biden financial network trail.

where do you work lol

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

crime fighting hog posted:

I work in news. This means people are not only encouraged but mandated to send us their hot takes 24/7 regardless of subject matter.

oh lmao

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

me too Pires, me too

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

drowningidiot posted:

lol

In the “dining room,” a 98-inch TV went up on the wall and a leather recliner landed in front of it. Romney, who didn’t have many real friends in Washington, ate dinner alone there most nights, watching Ted Lasso or Better Call Saul as he leafed through briefing materials. On the day of my first visit, he showed me his freezer, which was full of salmon fillets that had been given to him by Lisa Murkowski, the senator from Alaska. He didn’t especially like salmon but found that if he put it on a hamburger bun and smothered it in ketchup, it made for a serviceable meal.

this is the most pathetic I’ve read since printer goon

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

People blame the internet for rising population of right wing extremest.
It was always there on tv hiding.
The internet just sped up the it's decay, and it's like a corned mouse going for broke, with nukes.

On TV there were people people promoting their podcast about having cancer.
Not a single word about universal healthcare, or putting money into education to get rid of cancer completely.

Just be an entrepreneur and start a podcast.

Hopefully when the old people are asking goggle "who is this person"
the first thing that pop ups is all his crazy rants.

it’s a different Matt Walsh lol

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0909768/

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Consolidated Ed posted:

ive heard a lot of these boomer "my kids suck so they dont get anything" stories, and the common denominator seems to be that the boomer in question sucks actually. maybe thats what you were alluding to idk

whats extra weird are the ones who are like either weirdly cheerful or super aggressive about it, like they need you to know that their kids wont be inheriting anything, like theyre expecting you to high five them or something?

they assume that everyone they meet is just as terrible and selfish

think about that debate where trump seemed to be genuinely shocked that Biden loved his kids

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

:3:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

As the morning gives way to the heat of the afternoon. The thread has been presented with the horrors that only a demon cracker nation could manifest. After a few grunts and L-O-Ls, discussion moves onto software development and doo doo pee pee pants.

A picture of lunch made from feet has been posted. It's typical to see food pictures at this time of day, but usualy they are the "after" picture so as to assert dominance up on the thread.

While posters sort themselves by quotes and vulgarities, the day's thread is finally taking shape. It is only by the hard work of Day Crew that such marvels can be birthed. The late afternoon approaches and soon the shadows will grow long. Let's check back in a few hours to see how things are going in UFOTacoMan's Great Postings.

I’m reading all of these in David Attenboroughs voice

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

the only sci-fi book any of you people should be talking about is DUNE

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Consolidated Ed posted:

nonprofits are horrible to work for, theres like a flavor of small biz tyrant/clinton liberal thats attracted to management positions at places like that.

you shouldn’t care about the money only the ~mission~

while the director is making like $500k/year

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

incredible

wasn’t JK Rowling posting about how you can’t get a blood transfusion using blood from someone with a different gender?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

nikosoft posted:

Yes, this is true. We also have different heart meds if you are XXY or XYY. You can trust me, I used to work at a hospital and my social circle is very educated.

what happens if you are one of those people who have half of your absorbed twins organs so like your heart has XX chromosomes but your liver has XY?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

yeah back in March she said it was dangerous somehow

she is so loving dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

honestly the 3692 hours of Trump not committing major felonies should speak to his innocence

he’s gonna make the jury sit through 3000 hours of cctv footage which I’m sure won’t make them insanely pissed off