Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Still a good place for u kno wat

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

Wherein Piers Morgan discovers botany includes a bit more than penises and vaginas, and becomes enraged.

What a hill to die on. There's nothing sexual about a fungus' sex organs. Plants are male or female.

They're turning the freaking mushrooms gay

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Spoondick posted:

wokeness is ill defined and amorphous because the definition of wokeness is "what people who disagree with me believe" so they can ignore out of hand whatever arguments and evidence are presented instead of questioning their belief structure

Sounds just like something the woke mob would say :thunk:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Anyone ever play that hosed up aerosmith arcade game where you shoot CDs and in the second level you blow up a school bus full of children

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

What is Tucker's point supposed to be anyway about Obama being gay? Why would that even matter? Even if you're anti-gay Obama hasn't been President for 7+ years, so why am I supposed to care?

Most republicans are still steaming mad that a black man was president

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Louisgod posted:

multi-trump drifting

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Elon bought twitter bc the onion made fun of him so he became a Babylon bee stan then twitter muted them unless they took down a transphobic tweet which they refused to do so his ex wife texted him to buy twitter to bring Babylon bee back

Boarish Billionaire Buys Business to Bring Babylon Bee Back

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

All the onion wannabe publications suck rear end. Babylon bee, reductress, hard times, none of them are remotely funny apart from the occasional lucky hit. I don't know how the onion has done their thing so consistently well for so long.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

oh sorry I'll just take a large fry and a milkshake for the dippin please

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

crime fighting hog posted:

I just walked outside for a smoke and ran into about 15 spider webs with my goddamn face

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Schmoe Cwead posted:

remember when a bunch of people tried to get them to change the title of the second lord of the rings movie because they thought calling it the two towers was offensive because of 9/11

People lost their minds for a while about any media that had incidental shots of the twin towers or an airplane in it

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Hatebag posted:

they delayed the spiderman movie to get rid of the twin towers along with the scene where spiderman and bin laden jack off together then spiderman winks at the camera and says "looks like these twin towers are coming down too" as their erections dissipate

Is it true that they cancelled the theater release of Donnie Darko because it has a plane crash, or was that high school art kid rumor

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Schmoe Cwead posted:

they just blamed its poor box office performance on that, they still released it

lol :sad:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Plinkey posted:

yeah, we had a kentacohut somewhere in Oakland around pitt

That kentacohut closed in 2005 :911:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

SomethingBeautiful posted:

gently caress you hey joe is good

Why didn't anyone intervene in that song

"I'm going to shoot my old lady" "ah, okay, carry on"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

i never learned to read

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol

thank u for remembering sailor

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Lladre posted:

Our combined income put us past the threshold. So we got nothing.

We were living in the tri state area at the time and the cost of living and wages there kind of gently caress you when it comes to taxes since the government thinks you are living as a millionaire but you are really just middling middle class living.

Which tri state area? There are like at least 100 tri state areas

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Okay i have counted tri state areas and there are more like 40 something, i forgot about coasts

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Please stop referring to the tech as AI, that poo poo can't even solve captchas, it's dumber than dogshit.

Neural network computing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, every 5-10 years or so they change which buzzword is in vogue and go nuts about it. Fwiw the field itself mostly rolls its eyes at the hype and buzzwordism and just carries on. Personally I think AI is the poorest term for it - they are all fairly task-specific and the word intelligence implies a much more broad and adaptive sort of aptitude

trempe

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

They should call it very stable genius computing

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

it was nice of him to bold the particularly incriminating parts, in an sms somehow

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

First they came for the president who incited an insurrection, and I said nothing, because I was not a president who had incited an insurrection

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I bet Boebert could rip some pretty fat clouds

My Boebey! My Boebey!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Shifty Nipples posted:

There is no inherent quality in any particular breed of dog that causes it to be more likely bite someone.

Several studies on heritability have shown behavioral traits, including aggression, are emphasized in the genes of certain breeds, and even the ASPCA acknowledges that e.g. a pit bull is more likely to be violent than a labrador retriever that was raised in the same way. The ASPCA's position though (which i agree with) is for laws and policies to be breed-neutral and focus on owner responsibility, since dogs are individuals and a well raised pit bull is perfectly capable of being kind and non violent. But that's not to deny that there are heritable traits at play

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

the milk machine posted:

counterpoint: make pit bulls the only legal breed and give their owners cool crowns to wear. Tonight, on Crossfire.

Make the crowns out of iron

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

Congrats to the year 2023 - the first year in human history that icky human blood instead of blue-dyed water was used to test menstrual products

Wish I had a gf so I could watch her pour blue fluid on a pad 1x/ month

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ah poo poo per CBS

When I was a kid we called this a "suicide drink" but some i know call it "toxic sludge"

Yeah where i grew up, mixing every tap was called a "suicide" but if you picked and chose it was just a custom mix

Also mixing cherry coke and root beer made a decent dr pepper stand-in

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

Anything to get rid of touch screen soft drinks. That system is a petri dish.

they have touch screens now? I mean of course they do ugh

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Will everyone please stop adding touchscreens to everything, 90% of the time it sucks

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

AxGrap posted:

Remember these?

They also recorded you, your gender, and where your eyes were looking etc

lol no I do not, not many walgreenses where i live. Did it like dispense the drink you touched?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

euphronius posted:

interesting with an election now means doing anything trump doesn’t like

It's his own version of "woke"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

also didn't the supreme court recently strike down the drug question on the gun form lol

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I don’t care about Hunter or Biden or any of this poo poo but the best possible outcome here would be this case making this vague questionnaire being used as the base for a felony tossed out because you know if it’s ever been used it’s been to gently caress over a minority in some trumped up charges. Like what is the qualifying metric for “drug addiction/drug issue”? How do you decide at what point someone’s lied on it? It’s clearly a bullshit vague nonsense they use when they decide to tack on to a charge when they want to gently caress someone over

I think the supreme court recently (like this year?) said the question sucked, in a non hunter related case

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Too Many Birds posted:

gently caress you.

https://youtu.be/uUxLpRWHQZA?si=nj-NI8JMG9YhTdzd&t=16

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Consolidated Ed posted:

they just wanna keep homeless people out, and nickel and dime everyone else. soda markup is astronomical, i wouldnt be surprised to learn its one of the most important sources of profits for mcds

soda and popcorn are pretty much the only source of profit for movie theaters, ticket sales go almost entirely to the studio

that's why they sell food and drink that literally costs about a nickel for like $8