Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
On one hand James bond has always been the personification of toxic masculinity, right from the very first brain farts in flemmings head. On the other hand it'd be funny to watch him swoon some young twink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Lol we all in our 40s now ain't nobody doing pit

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

2DCAT posted:

I hung out with them at an obscure bar in DC after one of their shows and I'm sad they never asked me to open for them after we hung out all night :negative:

It's cause you never made the hardstep track, I told churches she's my uncle that works at Nintendo and I said don't ever let 2dcat play for you

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm gonna say it, 2dcat deserved to not have the cute singer lady show up to his dive bar

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Please don't post news stories from the 1960s to try and trick us thanks

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

emfive posted:

there's no political theory behind this, it's complete stupidity and even considering that it's to get votes from the kind of people who hate car inspections (like, who are they even?) those people are so loving stupid they're not going to remember you changed the law anyway.

Everyone hates car inspections they are a loving annoyance to have to go to the dmv and sit in the long rear end line to get a sticker.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I have literally never seen that happen in my life, you go to your usual garage and they spend twenty minutes going over your car and smogging it for $40

I haven't had to go into the DMV in six years

Delaware doesn't let random garages do inspections you have to get it done at one of the 4 dmvs in the state. Decades ago you'd have to do that then go inside and wait to get called up to pay and get the sticker with all the other people which was loving insanity but at least now they have the bank drive thru to process the inspection for you.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Good Citizen posted:

lol family court is probably the thing that radicalizes people the fastest. Like flip a coin and if it’s heads the dude goes completely insane

I've watched a lot of whacky court youtube and can confirm there's like minimum 50/50 odds of men going psychotic from family court and sometimes the cases really are weighted in favor towards the mom but also most of them are just a loving shitshow nightmare of like 8 kids/parents and abortion needs to be socialized or people need to loving learn how to wrap it up or get neutered or loving something cause jfc maybe force these people into Mormon colonies when they get out there with 4+ kids with different parents and still knowingly get with these same deadbeats knowingly

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

euphronius posted:

I have no idea why you would not plea every time

American exceptionalism. They all think they know better than their attorneys and will be victorious.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

euphronius posted:

maybe it’s not direct enough

No I think it's about time the monarchists obtained the justice they've been denied for 2 centuries, disgusting that they've let the peasants get away with it for so long.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

veepfake posted:

maybe, but it could also be that understanding this situation is not their strength, and they're just not that smart about thsi kind of thing

Nah just in general, anyone in court that rejects a plea deal is universally a moron that thinks they are going to win the trial because of main character syndrome or some poo poo.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Lol so like when do they start declaring all the juries being soros funded or whatever?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

tacodaemon posted:

jesus loving christ who the gently caress doesn't know that Belo Horizonte is a honkin big city in Brazil

The concept of immigrations department not having translators or at least contracting out to the hundreds of interpreter services is insanity. Just imprisoning people forever without ever finding out who they are.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I don't even understand this why is a defund the police lib faking a violent carjacking? Wow its almost like these people are perpetual clout chasers that have 0 morals as long as it gets them money and power.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Good Citizen posted:

idk man but that’s like the fakyist injury I’ve ever seen. Kids at Halloween do better. Like what is the plan here

I assume it's a classic fraud squad pivot into being a dem that loves the cops and backs the blue

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I absolutely thought this was going to be a commentary about democrats getting real nervous about the look in the mirror of ancient ghouls with badbrain like biden Feinstein and not some jerkoff piece about how McConnell is a reasonable neocon ghoul they know how to compromise anything for him to give back nothing in return so they are afraid they'll lose such a facilitater of collusion.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

AxGrap posted:

I'm going to appropriate this

One time in the nfc east TFF thread I posted how I wanted to work jawn into my vocabulary and some weirdo came after me saying I'm white privilege scum and jawn is exclusively a poor black Philadelphian word only they are allowed to use.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

tacodaemon posted:

I can't loving believe there's an audience for this poo poo

Tired of this pretentious cast iron poo poo I cannot wait for this fad to die

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Looks like Ronald started writing that and Nancy saw how he did her name and quickly took over lmao

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Lmao this cost the taxpayers like $500,000

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Plinkey posted:

they work flyovers into training flights usually, the money would have already been spent

and it's probably more, the B2 costs about 200k per flight hour

I dunno if I trust the military to do something as efficient as stadium flyover being done as flight training tbh

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lmao that he won't pay his bills to Rudy but he's OK with really sad and pathetic save our Rudy telethon poo poo

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Alright mother fuckers I got the prodigy on the shame tube is moist we are turning this mother out!!!!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I wonder how flu season is going to go in hospitals now that people think masks are tyranny and you can't force me to wear a muzzle!!!

(Administration will cave to customer demands and infectious disease patients will get to roam the hospital halls spewing miasma freely)

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Your honor, can we work out some sort of plea agreement that if he can fix the eagles shitawful defensive schemes then he's good to leave prison?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

CODChimera posted:

they wont be if he gets arrested tho

I've got bad news for you if you think being in jail would stop the cult.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

euphronius posted:

if rich and privileged people commit crimes they should probably be prosecuted idk

too strong ?

No you see its dumb and bad to prosecute the hundreds of far right gremlins committing myriads of crimes against America because they are just a symptom and America succcsss so really it's great that they are doing crimes

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I can't believe democrats are invading the sacrosanct patient provider confidentiality and decision making!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lol I doubt the judge will gag him because of how dangerous it'd be to do that from a cultists out for blood perspective.

Would be funny though cause he would absolutely violate the order and then the judge would really have to risk their life on a contempt charge.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Folks please don't put your cum balls on food items for customers tyia

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Yeah birds are a terrible pet, you deserved this.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Like everything I know about bird pets sounds terrible and just on an external evaluation why would you trap an animal that flies and probably has living space of thousands of miles of freedom?

Anyway my main disagreement is the horror stories of all the poo poo and dandruff and supervisors son getting bird poo poo fungal pneumonia while birdsitting for a crazy lady with a bunch of parrots.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Yeah sorry you can never convince me otherwise due to bird poo poo pneumonia.

Now if you'll excuse me my cat poo poo parasites are recommending I go look at cat pics.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Shifty Nipples posted:

lol haha yeah it's just terrible for the birds to not have to worry about predators and get food water and shelter for no effort

Next you'll be saying Han beings deserve such things. Disgusting!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The Pittsburgh athletic football team lost to my big strong sad boys from West Virginia. Unfortunately Pittsburgh is a vastly superior academic school meanwhile WVU is collapsing in on itself from lack of funding.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Is the inside shell of this mini fridges water tight? Trying ro figure out how I'm going to clean this gross work fridge

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm doing so much work tonight at work this is bullshit

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm pretty good with the ladies, take it from me buddykins DO NOT refer to them as "prospects" under any circumstance.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
How long do you have to wait to go to the grocery store after they open so you don't look like a loser?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Good Citizen posted:

depends what you buying really

Sad loser garbage food and Dr pepper