Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

so many threads about the president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

eagles bitch

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

EAGLES BITCH

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

EAGLES BITCH

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

9/11

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

god drat that's a deep cut, didn't know this existed

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

king

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao i looked at the score and saw wilson was in and then looked further and lmaooooo did he blow his loving achilles in the first game

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

torn achilles lol couldn't happen to a better guy

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

External Organs posted:

Look who got extracted from the steering column!

:blessed:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i hate recruiters so much, how loving hard is it to reply to an email

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh I guess the new iphone got announced. does it finally have usb c

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lunch time

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

quiggy posted:

go birds

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

eagles bitch

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

a helpful bear posted:

Not sure if this has been talked about, but hilarious that Trump somehow can thread the needle on the vaccine (4:07 if the timestamping fails)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHW7629LyiE&t=247s

DUST FROM CHINA

hes going to be nominated and probably win

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mdemone posted:

Apparently Twitter turned over 32 direct message conversations from Trump's account. Totally unknown who he was talking to, or how much content is useful to the special counsel.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Louisgod posted:

I'm home right now ~~~~*"working"*~~~~ and gotta say, it's nice

wish i had a job but recruiters are not answering me several steps into a process and i'm not expecting anything good!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Louisgod posted:

it sucks out there in general, sorry my friend you haven't found anything yet

yeah i know. the recruiter has been really slow with communication for most of the time. getting past recruiters is just a mixed bag in general and i'm inching ever closer to bailing out of tech forever and taking whatever loser job i can get. probably a 90-110k drop in salary. lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy poo poo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what the heck is going on and why aren't there funny photos of the president being posted

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it was like 85 a few days ago and now there are people wearing sweaters outside. thanks mr president

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

love to get ghosted by a recruiter after several interviews

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's astounding how hard it is for people to respond to emails in 2023. slack was a mistake

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the milk machine posted:

right there with you t.s.

interviewed thursday and sent a follow up friday because of scheduling issues they're aware of, no answer. followed up on the same email a couple hours ago because the aforementioned issues are even more important now, and still no answer. what the gently caress man

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the milk machine posted:

it's a real buyer's market out there apparently, and a bunch of people have interpreted that as permission to be giant assholes. imo anyway

you're not wrong, but i've also seen roles open for months on end which is also just how things are now

it's miserable

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i still don't really "get" fortnite. i tried a few rounds and it's boring as poo poo. i guess in theory there is some social component to it which i don't understand compared to a roblox (which i think you can chat in?) or minecraft, but i'm kind of amazed it's hung around as long as it has when it isn't very good.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i guess i'm just old

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

every other person i interview with these days graduated college in like 2016-2020 and it's upsetting me

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Louisgod posted:

looks amazing. I'd marry him.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm depressed

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh well

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/centregoals/status/1704238295813628044

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Demon Of The Fall posted:

that sucks, Lazi has tons of fash fans, they're a poo poo club

(cool goal though)

you're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

have a fourth interview today, probably reiterating some of the same poo poo but with different people, this time it's devs. also the recruiter won't answer my email when i ask for clarifying info or if this is the final step, so i'm sure there's like 1-2 more beyond this if it doesn't fall apart here. the job is probably anywhere from a 30-50k pay cut. kill me