Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

lol at the photoshopped school lunch photo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

yeah I got this guys address. oh wait I guess its too late

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I think the word he’s looking for is ‘elotes’, the delicious corn treat

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

you should wear the cowboy hat upside down to really make those Texans upset

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I also support Donald J Trump for speaker

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I've been taking vacation days off whenever but thanks to the years of working from home and my sturdy constitution I have like 500 sick hours

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Israel Palestine is a classic but the takes this time from everyone have been absolutely deranged. how about we just watch the big game, fellas

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

drat nextdoor rules

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

this is cool, an archive of some weird rear end old magazine with some great covers https://wholeearth.info/

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

how about Barron Trump for speaker of the house

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I would think Thiel would be proud to be an informant. he couldnt wait to snitch in fact

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

pray for his precious family? what does that even mean. a strange thing to say

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the airpod pros are so good. I love tech. thank you Tim Apple

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Ragequit posted:

Lmao what in the entire world

Trump is like 6’5” so its cool that Jesus is 7 feet tall

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

iirc Donald Trump would just announce that he was doing illegal things when he was president a million years ago so really whats the trial even about

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

did anyone say Mike Jones yet. yes probably

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

great news folks, despite years (decades) of weed use (abuse) I have nearly perfect 118/67 blood pressure. thats right I am bragging

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Saudi Arabia seems cool if youre very rich. and by cool I mean you get to be carried around and pampered by slaves and I dont know, wander around giant empty malls

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

is there anything better than being inside when its snowing out. I dont think so. well I guess it could not be snowing and it could be a perfect 70 degrees but whatever

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

people are saying that Trump was wearing a diaper in court

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Schmoe Cwead posted:

even the libs at msdnc admit it :smugdon:

humpty dumpty looks like hes ready for his great fall

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Rogans getting handsy

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lol that is Dana white

drat even looking at pictures side by side I can barely tell them apart. well they all look the same to me

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Glumwheels posted:

https://twitter.com/Victorshi2020/status/1724533410113450243

We’re gonna cancel your ads.

Why?

Uh new rule, we only allow ads from Donald Trump

art of the deal. he's back and now that the most deranged peons have been jailed, better than ever

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Trump/Santos 2024

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

its hosed up that the coffee shops near me are closed for 'thanks'giving. oh so I'm supposed to make my own breakfast because they want to 'have a day off' and 'spend time with their family'?

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Elon transparently sucking up to Israel and terrible alt right posters at the same time is interesting. and this is the richest man in the world

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

drat is that a Steven Cheung original? or did he and Trump riff it out

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

drat those dudes look like corpses. fox news is not sending their best, folks

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the weed place has too many new strains. hows a guy supposed to have time to try them all. actually theres an idea, weed samplers like coffee

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Blake Shelton's Holiday Bartacular Featuring Ice T

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

it rocks that Trump passed on doing these debates. and now the only people watching them are sickos like you and me

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

it would have been cool if he showed up in his uniform instead of the suit - only wearing tighty whities and high out of his mind on crack cocaine

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

drat. we’ve got some real jokers posting here

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

a custom bike costs as much aa a custom gaming pc? interesting, its like there are two paths in front of you

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

for us non xians xmas weekend is for figuring out whats open when and always forgetting that the coffee shop closes on the 25th

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

it rules that instead of crawling back to twitter like a dog, Trump keeps posting his rants (sorry, truths) on truth twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

coming back to work not so tough since 'working' from home. but I'm already tired of it and dont want to do it