Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_sared6nbVd1qigfjt.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LMAO, but also great bottle flip.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

muscles like this! posted:

Reminds me of the backwards episode of Red Dwarf. There's a scene of a backwards character yelling at the crew and if you reverse it to normal he says "I'm not yelling at you, I'm yelling at the poor bastard who wasted time reversing this to hear what I'm saying"

Arthur Smith! My sketch group was interviewed by him once, and before the recording started he greeted us with "Right. Who the gently caress are you?"

<3

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Oh brilliant

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

A derail I fed upthread

spechtie posted:

(they parked on top of an underground public urinal that is only raised on weekend nights to stop drunk people from peeing everywhere)

Karate Bastard posted:

I love that we do this poo poo instead of curing the sick, feeding the hungry and going to the stars. loving dumbass idiot species. Look at the piss boner erecting from the ground, I think as I die from a fentanyl inflicted gunshot

Karate Bastard posted:

If I built it it'd have hella springs and when you turn the key it sends you to Mars.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/v5cRs26.mp4

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

At first I was like "oof", but drat I hate it when people drop their poo poo like that.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

It's not just risky, it's also counter-productive; the muscles you train by snatching are also going to get training form you controlling the barbell during its descent.

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s7n402NXvn1sw6ybh.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s66g2dqzmA1qejbir.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s4os4huhEZ1yzx85i.mp4

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

That's the kind of prank video I can get behind.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/jFNyQxn.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

hell yes, I've been waiting to see something like this happen.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

All Spider-Man had to do was just wait a few more seconds and the Green Goblin would have done himself in…

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
See, what did I tell you about helicopters and gyrocopters and the like!

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Hey, McFly! Hoverboards don’t work on water!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

"We'll meet again, SPIDERman!"

Splint Chesthair posted:

All Spider-Man had to do was just wait a few more seconds and the Green Goblin would have done himself in…

God dammit

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I have you now, speedo-man!

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
It's the rare occasion where his life would have been saved if his shoes fell off.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Still way better to faceplant from that height into water than solid ground I guess

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I hope he was engaging in lighter-than-water flight.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
fly upside down and reverse the spin direction of the props duh

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

It's not just risky, it's also counter-productive; the muscles you train by snatching are also going to get training form you controlling the barbell during its descent.

Not really. You can do snatches for reps but dropping it from overhead after a successful lift is normal. It's what would be done in a competition.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

Not really. You can do snatches for reps but dropping it from overhead after a successful lift is normal. It's what would be done in a competition.

I know almost nothing about lifting weights, but in a competition you aren't trying to build strength, you're trying to show off what you already got. Training I would expect to be a little different.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

This exceeded my expectations. Thank you.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Splint Chesthair posted:

He did. Rami was clearly a prophet.

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.

Air Skwirl posted:

I know almost nothing about lifting weights,

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

interesting how quickly he becomes a lawn dart

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Air Skwirl posted:

I know almost nothing about lifting weights, but in a competition you aren't trying to build strength, you're trying to show off what you already got. Training I would expect to be a little different.

Cool, thanks :thumbsup:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

NOT OKAY

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Air Skwirl posted:

I know almost nothing

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Absolutely not, imagine rage-rear-ending and you killed Jesus!

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
https://i.imgur.com/NSiJCf8.mp4

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I shouted "No!" out loud, causing my wife to come see if I was ok

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Ashcans posted:

Hey, McFly! Hoverboards don’t work on water!

:nice:

Once these things become more common you'll see a lot of people learning about air density very quickly when they try to buzz over a bonfire :kingsley:

MyronMulch
Nov 12, 2006

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

Cool response. Why are you being a jerk?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jen heir rick posted:

They said thanks and gave a "thumbs up". I thought that was nice! :confused:

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Jen heir rick posted:

Because they admitted to knowing nothing about the subject but weighed in anyway?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

Jen heir rick posted:

Probably because the poster they're responding to is a part of a gaggle of goons ignorantly criticizing a fit lady for performing a perfectly normal exercise.

E: For reference, here is three-time Olympic champion and five-time world champion Lü Xiaojun training the same exercise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCmfxdyOoTE I guess he's doing it wrong too?

Freudian slippers has a new favorite as of 13:31 on Mar 27, 2024