Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Even dunebuggys have rollcages
ATVs/quads are really fantastic machines to give yourself all kinds of exciting injuries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Germansimp posted:

They have gotten more popular in recent years here in Germany as well, usually for stuff like keeping rowdy football fans in check. Turns out football fans simply have more respect for horses than for pigs.
Maybe they're just big appreciators of Snatch

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Snowned

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Karate Bastard posted:

I don't understand does North Door mean butt cheeks?
That's clearly the South Door.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Tired: parallel parking
Wired: inverse parking

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

devmd01 posted:

The color of my car is called Triple Yellow and I love it. It’s hilarious, it’s impossible to lose in a parking lot. Scan across and it’s just boring white….grey….black….some shade of blue…..BAM yellow in your face.
Really interested in this "Triple Yellow"

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

He should give retiring more attention.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

There's some nice beaches in Ireland. Would have liked to go surfing on some of them, if for nothing more than the novelty of saying I surfed the North Atlantic, but the weather was not cooperative and rentals were unpleasantly expensive. Still, pretty picturesque!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

dinahmoe posted:

Were you up around County Mayo? I have family in Killadoon, and I was surprised when I last looked at a map of the area and saw a couple of surf shops. Much different from the last time I visited back in the 80s. It was all sheep and no surf.
Yeah, Mayo and Donegal mostly. Gorgeous bits of coastline but absolute terrible weather while we were there. Never a good sign when the locals aren't out.

There were definitely still a lot of sheep though.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Micr0chiP posted:

Love those terrariums, i sometimes watch videos from the youtube channel called life in jars were he catches some river/rain water and closes it on a jar to see what develops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7iyPp3r9HI
Jartopia is another dude that does this, he just scoops up a bunch of poo poo and sees what he gets. It works out surprisingly well. He also has some purposefully created closed ecosystems and explains the process of building one up on occasion, like this one

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

🎶 Baby you're a fiiiiirework 🎶

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Trabant posted:

Two pigs, one PIT?
Not another barbecue derail!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

holtemon posted:

Did the whole "I have autism I can't go to jail" thing not work out? Or was that the best he could get lol
His lawyer's closing statement was trying to paint him as a misunderstood gentle boy who just got confused and made a little oopsie, and then he immediately made a statement of his own to the effect of "yeah maybe some crimes happened but it made people money so no harm done right? Also it's not my fault, I'm not sorry, and would do them again in half a second."

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Nenonen posted:

Access to an affordable and safe vasectomy is a right, not privilege :(
Country boys make do.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Holy poo poo I never realized that cyrillic cursive was a thing!
The most extreme examples might be even more difficult to decipher than English cursive, which can be very absurd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Soul Dentist posted:

Cannot be overstated how lovely the pile is of cooks, and the ones that aspire to celebrity even more so
Hmm, so you're saying there really are too many cooks.