Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

[Elephant will remember that]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Biplane posted:

I was waiting for the rest of the band to jump in here, god drat

I got u fam https://twitter.com/thejazzestate/status/1721167367873364221?s=20

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Spontaneous Human Calzone

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

🎵 Really potent urine odours
🎵 Bitten off a cat's toe
🎵 Ate it too!

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

das hipster posted:

Always had been

This is basically the thread in video format:

https://i.imgur.com/GKXJ8Lq.mp4

I'm not an expert, but I'd imagine that doing this anywhere you can quickly get inside if there's a problem is actually not the smartest location for your giant drum of liquid flame

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Flint_Paper posted:

I'm not an expert, but I'd imagine that doing this anywhere you can quickly get inside if there's a problem is actually not the smartest location for your giant drum of liquid flame

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Hyperlynx posted:

That doesn't really explain much of why that exists, only that it exists.

There's a nice pub in Parson's Green that can do pints like this, and god help me they are quite pleasant. Especially if the bartender is enthusiastic about it and gives you the milk pours for free

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

The died rod challenge

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Elon Musk had a hissy fit over ChatGPT and announced he was making his own super special "non-woke" chat thing called (sigh) Grok.

Let's see how that's going...

Oh this is SPLENDID

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

FreudianSlippers posted:

A truly efficient digestive system would never stop making GBS threads.

This, in Latin, will be the motto of whatever business I eventually start

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Mister Speaker posted:

Related personal schad: In my last year of high school I crashed my motorcycle right in front of the school, pretty much right after class was let out so hundreds of students saw it. Friends had been egging me on to "do a wheelie," I was like "man I can't wheelie it it's a 1988 Ninja 250" and they were like "wel do something cool," so the last thing I said was "OK, watch this." I was trying to do 'skitching' I guess, where I hang my left foot off the right side of the bike and drag it on the road, and I forgot that you're basically supposed to keep your weight centered on the gas tank. The suspension bucked and I went sideways right up on the curb, moving fast enough to make it onto the school lawn with road rash on my knee and my bare rear end exposed through my ripped-open jeans. A few people screamed, most of my buddies just laughed at me and I had to sit there and wait for my stepdad to pick me up and take me to the hospital to get the gravel scrubbed out of my knee with a device that looked like a plastic dog-grooming comb.

I also never got laid in high school and didn't go to prom.

Project Schad-rear end

I hope yr butt has healed with minimal off-putting scarring

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Can't hawk there, mate

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Roundup Ready posted:

Just reminded me of a live show I worked on with one of the biggest CEOs in the world. Broadcast live to hundred of thousands of people. Was in a big, pretty atrium that happened to also have a kitchenette kinda area just out of frame. I literally put black and yellow caution tape over the microwave door, and while he was live, some jackass peeled the tape off and heated up his lunch. Pretty sure we had taped the whole area off as well.

Actual footage of Roundup Ready:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iyTZamct-M

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

It's simple: you're born on the tallbike and you die on the tallbike*

*only one of these is guaranteed

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

A page late, but true schadenfreude for me was going to the loo in San Diego for the first time, and feeling the cold, wet embrace of Uncle Sam around my pendulous British testicles. Land of the brave indeed.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

It's days like today that make me realise I've lived a very sheltered life

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Whenever I see anyone biking without full leathers I always about Hunter Thompson's Sausage Creature: http://www.latexnet.org/~csmith/sausage.html

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

IShallRiseAgain posted:

If he had gotten the part, he would've realized that being a robot makes you really good at murdering people, and we'd constantly be on the lookout for the cyborg OJ Simpson wondering what place he will massacre next.

If iDid It

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Blues Brothers did it better imho

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

I actually said "what are you doing?" out loud. Jesus wept that could have ended so many lifechangingly worse ways. Christ.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Nenonen posted:

Not that I would behave very differently if I was in that situation, to be honest. There is no time to think when you fall out of the seat, it's all reaction.

Footage like these need to be included in forklift training for that reason, to drive home the idea that the seat belts are there for a purpose. If it falls over, you must stay inside the cage and keep all your limbs close to yourself.

Oh god for sure. Its easy for me to sit on the sofa and go "bloody hell" but there's every chance that, in that same position, reflexes would have kicked in and my brain would have gone "this situation is no different to a falling cardboard box, and I should react accordingly"

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

RIP Freckles, thought of fentanyl and died.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

deoju posted:

Doing that with red wind seems like a good way to ruin your clothes, furniture, etc.

Yeah, and doing it with sherry sounds like a good way to gently caress up your sack

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Mister Speaker posted:

Steve-O just shared this lunatic on his Instagram.

There's usually a lot of "what did you think was going to happen?" ITT, but that is one of the what did you think was going to happenest things of all

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

If I wanted to see heart-stopping tackle I'd drop my trousers and look in the mirror :biglips:

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

can't parp there, mate

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

CzarChasm posted:

I've seen this comic a hundred times and is the first time I realized he's criticizing his nephew for having his underwear stick out over the top of his pants, but then seeing the same thing on a woman turns him on.

Holy poo poo

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

[Gonzo voice] Some people get all the luck

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

staberind posted:

That's a lot of cum.

This is actually how the clown-car trick is done. In nine months' time they'll wheel that into the big top and one of nature's miracles will take place

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Trabant posted:

I've yet to catch up on 87k posts in the OSHA thread so I'm posting this lunatic here as pre-schad:

https://i.imgur.com/xlkg7ho.mp4

He looks like Dennis Reynolds, and this is exactly the sort of thing I could see him doing.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Sacrificing a roller to Neptune like that is how you guarantee smooth sailing

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Butterfly Valley posted:

I imagine in normal use there's a bunch of failsafes on them to prevent this happening but imagining being pissed and trying to take a leak then the hydraulics failing and getting cocooned in a smelly piss hole is loving terrifying

We call that "The Berlin Sarcophagus"

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Nah, scientists ate like resources in an RTS. You assign them to science, then when that science is built you assign them to another one. It's just a matter of resource allocation that gave us poptarts instead of a pill that makes your dick sing like The Big Boppa.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

On a public urination note, anything to stop this:

(From the AUG thread. :nms:)

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Butterfly Valley posted:

There's a trend here (and I'm sure many places) of sticking disposable cameras on every wedding table for people to capture candid fun photos of the event instead of/on top of the normal posed poo poo. I know one friend was less than pleased when they went to develop the cameras and found that someone had snuck a photo of their balls into almost every camera there

Anyone else remember that goon whose gimmick was hiding their balls in every picture they posted to the forums? God help me I respect that.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Leperflesh posted:

I went ahead and found it

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Collapsi...Blue/5040854481
$13.99 at Wal*Mart, and it's a knockoff or cheaper version of another very, very similar design from Brentwood that is over $30 at Target
https://www.target.com/p/brentwood-85-quart-dual-voltage-collapsible-travel-kettle-white/-/A-87824659

I wonder if the Target one actually holds its shape

The final picture on the Walmart link promises "Multpie uses". Not gonna lie that's really thrown me.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

Reminds me of the backwards episode of Red Dwarf. There's a scene of a backwards character yelling at the crew and if you reverse it to normal he says "I'm not yelling at you, I'm yelling at the poor bastard who wasted time reversing this to hear what I'm saying"

Arthur Smith! My sketch group was interviewed by him once, and before the recording started he greeted us with "Right. Who the gently caress are you?"

<3

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Can't spark ther- I'm so tired

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Needs a tiny little kiss noise when they touch.

*s m o o c h*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Christ alive. The video ending before he stands up and gets out of the way again fills me with dread.

Machines, man. Simply do not gently caress with them.