Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Ringo Roadagain posted:

if it’s about Palestine they are based

they can also handle venezuela for the most part too, i remember the grey zone guy trolling the people protesting the venezuelan embassy in dc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lpzie posted:

🤡'clock in the US....

ill say

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

in response to every psost: im gay

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Honest Thief posted:

Biden saying he personally saw pictures of the babies beheadings, it's over who cares if he's lying

i suppose the only thing we can do is vote him out of office

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

But enough about the fyad glennsters

back off!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

cenotaph posted:

Lost me at "imagine being at Coachella"

lol same

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

holefoods posted:

what kind of discord are you in that people are posting dead babies, freak

party plane jones sends hid regards

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

OctaMurk posted:

I never really thought that I would see, the country founded in the aftermath of a genocide with the slogan "never again", would literally shepherd 2 million people into a walled off area with no water or food allowed and then begin literally carpetbombing them

the "to us" part was always more than implied

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Regarde Aduck posted:

like... when people say there's evidence do they mean they are going out looking at dead children because yeah, i'm pretty sure there's plenty of dead kids on both sides of this conflict at this point

or are they saying there's 40 headless babies in one photo? Did someone see one dead baby and that proves there's exactly 39 more just out of shot?

I don't want to know the answer to any of these questions because lol that this is the discourse as Gaza is turned into dust

it's all horseshit, they just need to have a fake story for a media cycle or two and then it's lodged in everyone's retard brains

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Hatebag posted:

it's all horseshit, they just need to have a fake story for a media cycle or two and then it's lodged in everyone's retard brains

thank you

thread is doing good work

but seriously hell of a lot of normies have decided they're going to wreck their brains just to win arguments and become more racist

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Regarde Aduck posted:

thank you

but seriously hell of a lot of normies have decided they're going to wreck their brains just to win arguments and become more racist

its more than probable theres plenty of civilian deaths on either side but only side is committing genocide and has all the power

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a.lo posted:

i hate everything. everything sucks.

things seem dark but itll be ok

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mags posted:

always has

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Frosted Flake posted:

If the Palestinians were making this claim it would be on MEMRI and would be considered blood libel.

💯

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Regarde Aduck posted:

thank you

well, if it's any consolation I'm pretty sure most people just don't care at all

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

30.5 Days posted:

If you've been paying way too much attention over the past few days, you might have noticed Adam Sessler, best known as Morgan Webb's sidekick on the G4 game review show, making a bizarre tweet about how Danny Masterson should have said he raped women for Palestine (he presumably would been exonerated?). If you thought that was psychotic, wait until you see the Extended Play version: https://adamsessler.substack.com/p/as-i-was-saying?r=2vhjuo&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

adam sessler and morgan webb sound like cyberpunk 2077 names

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

it's been lovely to see her become more and more of a psychotic moron over the last decade

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

its a photo of hamas gritty shooting baby heads out of t-shirt cannons to cheering crowds

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

OctaMurk posted:

How does a town of 700 have literally 40 babies anyways

ask your dad

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Al! posted:

ill say

YUP

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

HallelujahLee posted:

its more than probable theres plenty of civilian deaths on either side but only side is committing genocide and has all the power

That's only because it's not technically genocide to try and eliminate babies.

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again

Hatebag posted:

it's been lovely to see her become more and more of a psychotic moron over the last decade

She has procedural lib brain despite a career of examining fascism and imperialism. Somehow she thinks fighting the good fight the right way (Courts, Representation, Peaceful Protest) is all you can do. She can't even conceive of the fact that by gifting the Guardian with that headline, the propaganda machine will weaponize her words as consent. They'll use them as a shield from discourse, to batter any logical discourse out into the margins.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Al! posted:

things seem dark but itll be ok

demonstrate your goddamn thesis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy