Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Charles is awesome. During the short running Strike Force Five podcast (that had the active late night hosts talking to each other during the WGA strike), they all agreed that Barkley was the best guest because he would drive the conversation and talk about anything. John Oliver even cited him on Inside the NBA as the funniest thing on television. I think it was Kimmel that had a story along the lines that Barkley's publicist said things like gambling and basketball were off the table for an interview and first thing Charles said when he sat down was "I had big money riding on a Lakers game and..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

kingcobweb posted:

Wemby got that frawg in him

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

quote:

-On May 3, 2021, Petrušev declared for the 2021 NBA draft. Petrušev was selected with the 50th overall pick by the Philadelphia 76ers in the 2021 NBA Draft. Following the draft, Petrušev remained in Europe.
-On July 17, 2023, Petrušev signed with the Philadelphia 76ers.
-On October 29, 2023, Petrušev made not only his NBA debut, but also played in what became his only game with the 76ers, grabbing only one rebound in two minutes and 41 seconds of action.
-On November 1, 2023, the Los Angeles Clippers acquired Petrušev, James Harden, and P.J. Tucker from the 76ers.
-On November 1, 2023, the Los Angeles Clippers Traded Petrusev to the Sacramento Kings

:lol: Welcome to the NBA!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Sunday nights can be anxiety inducing, but not tonight.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Sure, but remember what "Woody Sauldsberry" turned around and did? Asking for a friend.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

WhyteRyce posted:

Davion is probably done now

He's been bad, but whole team can't stick a shot. Might as well start Monk over Huerter too.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Tae posted:

https://streamable.com/8qsega

Mavs announcer roasting harden

Ok... that was pretty drat accurate and funny.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

IcePhoenix posted:

Never apologize for hating one of the two dirtiest players in the game

fart simpson posted:

both of them play for the same team!

Now I am just waiting for Draymond to fully throw Chris Paul under the bus this season and I will be done with everything.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

ex post facho posted:

he pretty clearly intentionally dives into Conley's leg, this is cp3 we're talking about here

You can actually see him throw a bit of a glance at the legs coming towards him. I get that he was trying to box out space to pull in the ball unimpeded, but he decided to do that by throwing his shoulders into the knees of the player running toward the ball.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Oh no, Klay's jersey! So anyway, what is the over/under on Draymond's suspension?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I don't believe Draymond is going to get Malice at the Palace time because there were no fans as part of it, but given his history that should be massive.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

Ah so it was a cop that ran him over

I'm sick of you guys making assumptions about this. The story already came out that he was hit by a side mirror. It was a cop that tried to run him over.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
The Kings won so that is a good something.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Alaois posted:

The Sacramento Kings

are really good but it scares me that Fox had to score 42 and Huerter had to have a great game to beat the Spurs.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

WhyteRyce posted:

Of the Monk/Barnes/Huerter/Murray tier, generally they need 2 of the 4 to play well to win. This season it's mostly been just 1 of the 4 or even 0 of the 4. So yeah, Fox has been needing to go nuclear at time. Sabonis is being more assertive which is also good.

Agree with all of this. Fox and Sabonis are the only sure things on the team and that is my biggest concern. For better or worse, I feel like Huerter is the barometer of the team. He has been playing really hard the last few games and when he does that, his defense is great and his shots fall. When that doesn't work, he doesn't stop much and throws up desperation shots.

Also, I have become the biggest Sasha fan because he is the biggest change on the team other than time. If he plays well, the team is just better, but he has not had a really good game yet.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Me: The In-season Tournament is super lame
Also me: gently caress everyone, the Kings are 3-0 in the In-season Tournament and they might finally win something!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Squinky v2.0 posted:

https://i.imgur.com/1oFD0XJ.mp4

this possession ends on a Poole travel

He’s one of the best shows in the nba right now

I just can't stop watching this. Do-si-do then lazily run in to opponents three times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Being a Kings fan is exhausting, but I can't believe I care about the the In-Season Tournament.