Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i put on a random early dynamite because i was bored and i didn't see any aew before february 2022, and cody rhodes was just referred to as the mononym "cody." what the hell was that? you can't be scared of a guy who says "just 'cody'" and then has that tattoo unless you're scared of a guy stealing your catalytic converter or taking everything prescription in your medicine cabinet because he has a guy who'll buy anything Rx, even if it's for toenail fungus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

legal reasons, wwe owned the trademark to Cody Rhodes

oh. lol

you can still do better than "cody" imo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

“This thing could bury somebody”

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

yeah, if i had the financial resources to follow through on every bad idea i ever had while on mind altering substances and then put it out on national tv, id definitely stay off the internet, but im a big baby without a pile of invigorating cocaine

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

old tweet, we’ve moved on

interest is only going up!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

"Who's the Devil" - total snore
Kenny's guts broke him more
Friends of Adam Cole-a wars
I can't take it anymore

the crowd chants 'we want fire!'
it was always burning, and the heels are turning

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

That DICK! posted:

man they really hate sting

first, they force him to wrap up his career on camera alongside the plane rape guy to make a couple bucks on some lovely energy drink and now he's made to look like a terrible burn victim in a blizzard. sad!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

post hole digger posted:

tren hard, eat clen, anavar give up

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

I really didn't expect Shayna Wayne to still be sticking around

i ran into nick wayne a couple weeks back leaving the show in newark and while we were waiting for the elevator at the parking garage, i asked him what it's like to work with his mom like this and he said "really weird" and "i never thought in a million years that this would happen" so it seems like a bit of a surprise to him too lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

fart blood posted:

I didn’t think the team was anything special at all and I don’t particularly care that a Swerve/Lee blowoff match hasn’t happened yet.

counterpoint: they ruled. i also don't particularly care that the match hasn't happened, though

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Cavauro posted:

i would suggest they run shows in highly thematic, intimate settings. a bar completely packed with 400 extremely unruly patrons who cannot move so they resort to throwing glass bottles all over. it would sound and feel chaotic, and some of the performers would not put up with it, creating heavy backstage drama which is very popular and on-brand

now that punk is gone, beer is back on the menu! put up some chicken wire, sugar glass the crowd, and let everyone go hog wild

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

echoes of joyful ejaculations reverberate where they will, friend

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

muller will never draw, brother

like hell he won't

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Astro7x posted:

Why has Miro disappeared again?

the guy he was feuding with went back home to the wwe and his wife who was a part of the angle had a nasty infection so 2 out of his 3 dancing partners are gone and the third is god and negotiations have stalled to get him on tv

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

me telling tony to GB2GSB: :twisted:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

we must all be the hell we wish to see

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

MJeff posted:

Anybody know what the gently caress that was about?

he told me to shut up, so he certainly wasn't wrong about everything

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

NienNunb posted:

You take that back Mulaney is a very good comedian

*picks up a bag of cocaine and looks at the audience for approval as he does the sammy guevara 'im crazy' twirl around his ear*

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

MJeff posted:

EMF is honoring The Liar Hangman Adam Page by being a liar and also being an empty headed gently caress.

sullying the good posting name of people whose handles start with "eat" IMHO

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

It’s called that because Tony is going to keep them fed with his top talent

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i bought tickets to a show in montreal but didn't wind up going because it was at the same time that car blew up on the border and i didn't want the hassle. so i sold the tickets and ticket master sent me a goddamned check in canadian dollars like what am i supposed to do with this? i can't do a digital deposit and my credit union is like 250 miles away so ive got a check for $153 canadian dollars and id probably spend that in gas to deposit it.

gently caress you ticketmaster!!!

and tony, send me money thanks

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

mooseinfants posted:

It's basketball weekend

my team played yesterday so i don't need this horse poo poo. put the wrestling on, tony!!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

havana syndrome but for wrestling

the CIA says both things are fake, but we know better, don't we folks?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

My man out here looking like a Shao Khan funko pop

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

"fascist skeletor" would be a good user name

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

pipe had all the agency, riho was just there to do pipe's bidding

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

eating breakfast is #ALLELITE. what did you have for breakfast today? i had eggs, toast, and coffee

a bowl of oatmeal and a coconut yogurt. ty for asking

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

fellas are wild about the film "peter rabbit," i tell you what

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

aew is obviously the soda "Moxie."

i will not be taking questions

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

mjf is too small for the fed. he's just a lil guy

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

like columbia university, there are lots of paid agitators hanging around PSP trying to cause a ruckus and im calling on the forums cops to root them out

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Tony really should lean on Kidani to get AEW Nendodroids

you're just making poo poo up. those aren't words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Black Bart McBeardy: YARR ME HEARTIES! I BE LOOKIN' FER A FINE CREW TO HELP ME FIND THE TREASURE OF DAVY JONES! I'S BE TELLIN' YE THE TALE...

mjeff: [arms folded] here we go. another 20 minute promo