Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

MJeff posted:

Just offhand, I think Malakai Black could've put Daniel Garcia over a bit more by getting pinned or submitted by one of his wrestling holds rather than "not walking through a door quickly enough".

Daniel Garcia could have just pinned Edge clean too if he was gonna get the tnt title match anyway, but ya know, gotta protect everybody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I think DG could beat Christian. It'd be great for him and a nice surprise result from the expected one of Edge beating Christian, which is a feud that kinda doesn't need the tnt title anyway.

I don't hate BCG in the trios division. I think two sets of trios titles on AEW tv is obviously dumb though, and I'd also like to see some more trios teams made up of the people higher up the card though instead of more teams like Top Flight. Like I'd love to see a team of Mox/Claudio/Danileson get in the mix.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I kinda feel like Stat is actually a much better power wrestler than Jade

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Vandar posted:

We had a solid core for the women's deathmatch division and now it's all just...gone...

I don't know who is in this core in your opinion but the only person that was involved in a notable hardcore match that's gone is Bunny. Britt/Rosa/Anna/Tay/Ruby/Willow/Penelope are all still there, unless I'm missing someone.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Bryan Danielson to TK backstage: "Am I loving going under?"

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Not sure why Mercedes would even want to go back to WWE right now seeing how quickly Trinity became just another girl and how since gaining creative control Triple H has depushed almost every black wrestler on the main roster

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
He should steal vegetables and accidentally alert a large number of orcs to his presence and change his name to Took

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
When was the last time that strong belt was even defended on a njpw show

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Maybe he should have just waited to do the match next week

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

MJeff posted:

I was promised bracket madness! Where's the fuckin' madness?! There's like 9 fuckin' matches in this thing!

buncha teams dealing with injuries. They could've got to 16 with teams like Dark Order/Righteous/Hardys/2.0 though I suppose

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Incessant Excess posted:

really glad ospreay didn't lean into bruv as a catchphrase for his promo, thought he might since the crowd likes to chant it and it'd be an easy way to get more of a reaction but also a different type

Big same. Say it when it's natural but don't beat it into the ground wwe style

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

MJeff posted:

There isn't any AEW tonight or tomorrow. What the gently caress. What the gently caress!!!!!!!

It's basketball weekend

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

1glitch0 posted:

But as Erin pointed out Mercedes will be feuding with Willow, not Julia.

Julia is clearly irritated that this huge star has shown up and has entered her orbit. Would you like for her to completely ignore Mercedes instead?

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

post hole digger posted:

What’s worse is meltzer is reporting that TK actually had Adam Copeland notify the cuts that they were being let go and also conduct their exit interviews :(

He's just trying to run a business here

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

JUNGLE BOY posted:

punk made jack perry look dumb just so that he could make himself sound like the responsible backstage leader and perry hit back and punk immediately proved he’s not a responsible backstage leader

punk has been doing too much “dumb internet poo poo” and doesn’t have thick enough skin about it when called out

airing backstage dirty laundry to the dirtsheets is bad, except when Punk does it of course

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
She's better as a heel anyway

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Hayter/Mercedes for whatever belt is on the line is one of the easiest All In matches TK could book and has main event potential too. If only she was in the world title scene instead of the TBS one.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Feels like Toni/Mariah at All In will happen as it makes a lot of sense with the timing if they get right into it after forb. Not sure if that's really a big enough matchup for All In but they also haven't got into the meat and potatoes of the angle yet.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Shard posted:

see I liked the will they wont they in this instance because it was won't they and they just stayed friends and Britt was supportive which was cool

These fedbrains can't understand wrestlers being true friends with each other

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

KungFu Grip posted:

hell posting to say why does a company thats 5 years old have audio issues like they did tonight. cant be just because they were outside because the commentary table's audio was hosed up for awhile too

Heard it was a TBS thing(like it usually is) and it was fine elsewhere

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
If they're setting up Swerve being one of the primary enemies of the New Elite and maybe even his next challenger is Jack Perry(or Hangman) I think it makes sense that he didn't do much on this show because they had to set up the New Elite first. But otherwise it's gonna be kind of meh.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Tag division has been destroyed by injuries for what seems like years now

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Feels like Ricky's been rumored to be leaving any time now for 2 years.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Pylons posted:

It's almost like he has a contract or something.

You think so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Drakkel posted:

Why does Tony want 3 secondary mens championships again?

No one but Tony knows