Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Matt is looking like Michael Hayes back when he was managing the Hardys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Cavauro posted:

welcome to hell 2

I miss the rainbow powder hell tbh

Barry Bluejeans posted:

AEW crowds have very consistent moral standards, that's why they sing Jericho's entrance theme before giving him what for :)

Yeah but they're REALLY bad at singing, so it's kinda like booing (it isn't)

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

please tony don't hurt 'em

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Jan 11, 2024

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

AEW needs ARGs like the big leagues and piped in samples of soccer stadiums. Tony could use Fulham's.

j/k no one cheers for Fulham

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

no one has seen MJF after world's end, but no one thought to check the heel/face tunnels of ancient aew

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Pylons posted:

When did this thread devolve into posts that wouldn't be out of place in Dave's twitter replies

terminal case of irony poisoning

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

how would you measure it

cagematch ratings according to tony

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

that was clearly a page from the aew talent playbook.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

bless me forums, for i have sinned. it has been two weeks since my last collision.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Sting retires and Darby joins his new manager Real Estate Steve

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

fawning deference posted:

The new Young Bucks gimmick is painfully try-hard and desperate and trying to be cute and meta. Honestly embarrassing

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Seams posted:

Okada has made his art and now it’s time for him to make his money

Skipper Kazu is now property of the performance centre. Gonna give WWE their first 5.5 Big Daves against Dragunov at NXT Takeover, then phone it in on the main roster for the rest of his contract. Get that bag, Kaz.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

I'd rather play fight forever over any fed (derogatory) 2K garbage, but the absolute wasteland of CAW options stopped me from playing any further

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

No Collision :mad:

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Having two of my favourites of the womens division put on a main event I really enjoyed, yet being the lowest viewership segment, is disheartening. At least the crowd loved it.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

It's alright, folks. I got myself a genuine Nelson box for my Sorny tv and I'm about to turn this discourse around.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

No Collision (again) :mad:

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

AEW could be better, could be worse. My good faith in the product hasn't yet been eroded from decades of growing frustration like the fed, so I'll probably keep watching.

Cavauro posted:

there's something to gleam from that. and i know the word is glean..

RBX posted:

Robot voice: Must watch and consume product. Enjoy product. Do not ask questions. Do not express dissatisfaction. Always smile. Always chant "CEO" during her entrance. Do not flinch when Eddie does his chops. Consume and get excited for the next weeks product. This is not a cult.

you paid tenbux to post gamergate 2 truther parrot soundbites that could have been done for free elsewhere.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

STING 64 posted:

chrisbenoitkilledhisfamily

Vinny: "should we just review the aew rankings instead?"
Bryan: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

they're going to air the tape and it's Shida telling Asuka to eliminate Rossy

KungFu Grip posted:

That's whats making it feel incredibly desperate and carny

desperate and carny is punching down several times at a 'secondary' promotion during the weekend of you biggest show of the year, to let everyone know phil lydon and triple grindset are totally not mad and/or gotten to

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

RBX posted:

The victim complex is crazy. So when AEW was dunking on them during the 'war" or taking all those shots on TV or every time Tony goes on a coke twitter spree its cool?

motherbox posted:

WWE’s corporate culture is a nightmare.

Airing this video is a terrible idea and runs contrary to AEW’s strength, which is “we’re gonna put on actually good wrestling matches.”

Holding both of these viewpoints simultaneously is impossible and unless you believe a billionaire is very smart for punching up you are a literal rape apologist who loves KSA.

The billionaire with the 'secondary' promotion can have a lil' punch up on the fed, as a treat.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

The footage will reveal that Tony feared for his life, because he almost died from hyperventilation while laughing at Punk's mma punches

NienNunb posted:

Penta is like if Captain New Japan could work, it’s fine for him to lose.

Captain fookin' New Japan?! Get the fook outta here

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

heard the show sucked AGAIN?

yeah that's RAW for ya

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Not reading any of these posts, the footage was cringe.

Agreed. I can't believe he posted "What do my knuckles say?" in a public livejournal

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Punk is an absolute muppet who in reality shouldn't have "won" the situation, but I can absolutely see why he and his fans feel smug after that segment.

"Who are you gonna believe, me or you lying eyes?" - soda sippers after watching workplace assault vids

C. Everett Koop posted:

If you like Sid you have no reason not to like Jade.

Sid was a clumsy doofus who also seemed enthusiastic about whatever he was doing. Watching him ham it up over a compacted car, or pushing through a promo he just messed up, it's all very endearing. Plus when he does get it right, you get fun moments like Survivor Series 1996.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

leaking to the dirtsheets, buddying up with nickhausen, and constantly throwing shade on instagram stories like a jilted ex lover is all way more dumb internet poo poo than anyone he drywall cried about

hang it in the louvre

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Small chance he's alive and watches AEW. Larger chance he dead inside and a corncobber.

Even larger chance he quit wrestling after WCW shuttered and never came back.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Bryan and Dave should be recording through an old pair of rotary dialers, since they've become so adept at phoning it in.

MJeff posted:

The AEW Mecca thread is the AEW thread.
The AEW Hell thread is the AEW thread.
Reddit is the AEW Hell thread.

reddit/4chud/insta/fb/youtube etc are all strains of aew hell

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Apr 19, 2024

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

Here’s a meme

FullMetalJackoff posted:

hang it in the louvre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

SatoshiMiwa posted:

WBD knows that streaming Fire Pro-Wrestling 2nd bout matches will be cheaper so will switch to that

gently caress aew I want fpw world on wednesdays and blazing tornado on saturdays

Sir Tonk posted:

He's the best in the world

at demanding the rent from joey mercury at the end of each month

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Apr 20, 2024