Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

this is the year of Josephs Revenge and the kiko Alonso franchise must pay for its crimes

Kiko Alonso should've been a raven just so you could hear his name be said, repeatedly, in a baltimore accent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Absolutely not. I have a family and every time my beloved boys of Baltimore play outside of Sundays it fucks up our schedules. TNF should be banned (or at least tied to a second bye week). Saturday football is a curse on weekends. Only the sick and depraved enjoy watching Football on Saturdays.

college football ftw

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

TheKingslayer posted:

Who is Pat Mcaffee for? I've never watched this show before. Its just been one coked out run on sentence.

its for people that just railed some coke before their workout

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

R.D. Mangles posted:

PUT DEVIN HESTER IN THE loving HALL OF FAME

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Doltos posted:

Hester doesn't deserve HoF. It's not the hall of very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv_4NUZ-_YU

Hester isn't even close to being the best returner of all time. If you put him in you have to put in Josh Cribbs and Cordarrelle Patterson and at that point the hall is meaningless.

skip voice: sounds like coach prime needs to spend more time coaching colorado up and less time on commercials and hot takes

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

BlindSite posted:

Steve Smith was better and more dominant than AJ, it's horseshit he didn't get in last year. I will die on this hill.

No loving returner deserves a HOF spot over Steve Smith. gently caress all y'all. Agent 89 deserves to get in.

my two votes are for steve smith and devin hester

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

fsif posted:

The Hall of Protect Deion Sanders's Feelings

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kalli posted:

Deion Sanders is too 'hip hop' for the TFF crowd.

coach rhyme

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Hester was amazing but i don't think returners should be in the HoF, if you think they do then yea makes sense to put Hester in.

It's wild to me anyone would put Hester in over any of these other dudes:

◽️ Reggie Wayne
◽️ Torry Holt
◽️ Julius Peppers
◽️ Antonio Gates
◽️ Patrick Willis
◽️ Rodney Harrison
◽️ Dwight Freeney
◽️ Jared Allen
◽️ Andre Johnson
◽️ Jahri Evans
◽️ Willie Anderson
◽️ Eric Allen
◽️ Darren Woodson
◽️ Fred Taylor

Like Hester over Torry Holt or Willie Anderson??!?!?

Yes.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

tarbrush posted:

Hester is contentious (I think there is room for precisely one of each K, P, returner and STer, provided they're obviously the best ever to do it).

so if there's a new best ever kicker/punter/returner, the one currently in the hall gets thrown out and replaced with the new best ever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Counterpoint: Marshall Yanda will go in first ballot.

this