Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Happy new year, i wish every year when January rolls around i still worked at a movie theater in some capacity to just eat dogshit cinema whole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

redshirt posted:

Sadly, Jeeves was killed in an alley in 2002. Most signs point to Google, but no one has made the link.

Don't sleep on Altavista

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
ready player one already exists, it's fortnite

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I saw it in 3D in an empty theater. I have seen the promised land.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Endless Trash posted:

Karl was calling Rosa Parks a lazy criminal and Anne Frank a selfish squatter back in the day. Any cancelling of him will be retroactive.

:lmao: yeah for real

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

billymumphrey posted:

Or someone who used to jerk off punks under the Queensboro bridge...

Decent price for the service though, good head for business

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

PostNouveau posted:

Barbie people bitching about Oscars is the dumbest poo poo. No performance in that movie was particularly challenging or interesting; it's a joke any of the actors got noms at all.

That's why it's great. gently caress the Oscars, let everyone roast them and bury them for whatever reason they want until they're dead.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Guy Ritchie sucks

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Cubone posted:

I actually feel kinda bad for anybody who remembers tpm fondly and goes to watch the rerelease because it is genuinely just a really stupid boring piece of poo poo

I think out of all the prequels I can enjoy TPM the most, albeit that's a bar inches above the ground. That said, lmao at the idea of me wasting 20+ bucks to go see it in a theater. It is a "oh they're playing TPM on tbs, I guess I'll sit in for a bit" movie, not an actually set aside time and stuff to watch kinda movie.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
He punched an Otter and hosed its wife

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Castor Poe posted:

Girls and gays, Madame Web needs you.

https://twitter.com/celestialdevils/status/1757999789827137958?t=8_tRKRAnCrWAD2KJDZ3nqg&s=19

Imagine wanting a sequel for Madame Web lol.

Fuckoff, I want the garbage and nothing else. No cape poo poo for you.

Also I wandered down a memory hole and remembered the first two Jeepers Creepers movies yesterday. They were okay. Nifty creature though.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Finally got around to seeing The Beekeeper. That was some dumb fun. I had a good time, lmao.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Gripweed posted:

I’m watching The Marvels. I kinda just assumed that the movie would re-introduce Kamala Khan to audiences that hadn’t seen the Disney+ show.

But no, they fully expect everyone to have already watched the streaming Ms. Marvel series before they watched this new 200 million dollar blockbuster.

That might be the single greatest act of hubris in cinematic history.

Not really, even people who didn't watch the series felt she was the best part of the movie.

Which tells me everything I need to know about the film, honestly

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Part time

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

PostNouveau posted:

Kingo Rides Again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MarcusSA posted:

He’s trying to be the main character in the thread and it’s kinda annoying.

Was he ever close to being successful???

The bitching, as always, was way worse than the subject of the bitching. The herculean effort involved in scrolling past a poster or using the forbidden art of the ignore function, instead choosing to slap fight a dude with 5 views.

Great work thread, digging up at every opportunity.