Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Lets make this the year XJAKK finally guest spots on a BOTW, i can afford the plane ticket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

I have insightful observations about animated childrens programming

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

trilobite terror posted:

they get a visit from the 2024 Macaulay Culkin that people expected to see twenty years ago that lives in a basement instead of the 2024 Macaulay Culkin that actually exists and is a well-adjusted father of two

i live in a weed store that i painstakingly turned into a temple of voodoo thank you very much

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

dreezy posted:

maybe this year some good movies will happen. probably not tho

SONIC THE MOTHERFUCKING HEDGEHOG
THREE

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

This summer sonic is gonna gently caress all your mothers and steal their rings

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Yall are gonna be blown away by the dark and twisted mental mindfuck that is Harold and the Purple Crayon

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

first pirace had to have been ninja scroll or vampire hunter d, maybe the tenchi movies

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

priznat posted:

For my first, well, it turns out you CAN download a car!!

well of course, the internet is a big truck

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Jose Oquendo posted:

Who is your favorite character in Disney's©™ Cars©™, available to stream now on Disney+©™ for the low, low price of $7.99 a month?

I loving LOVE THE LARRY THE CABLE GUY CAR

IF YOU SPEAK WHILE THE LARRY THE CABLE GUY CAR IS ON THE SCREEN, I WILL CAST YOU OUT OF MY HOME

THE LARRY THE CABLE GUY CAR IS HERE TO MAKE US HAPPY AND GIVE US A BETTER LIFE

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

My 70's reefer sex dungeon is supported entirely by my Santa Clauses write ups

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Joe Dirt is still a banger

The Happy Madison films have so much more heart in them than the SNL films, which with the exception of the Waynes Worlds which were allowed to just be wacky (and coneheads wasnt ALL bad), the rest of them are mean spirited meandering fluff

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Gutcruncher posted:

I won’t have you besmirch the blues brothers in my presence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN9EO0boGFk&t=29s

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

drat, Stan Against Evil season 3 really takes a nosedive, shittier than usual writing, all the budget went into dumb looking full body costumes and puppets, and they did that loving thing where everything is lit orange and teal.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Non Compos Mentis posted:

i heard that rich and mike broke up

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXcGpVE7O2g

ONLY ON DISNEY+, BE SURE TO SET YOUR DISNEY+ STREAMING PERMISSIONS TO MA ON YOUR DISNEY+ ACCOUNT TO ENJOY WATCHING DISNEY PRESENTS MARVEL STUDIO'S ECHO ON DISNEY+ UNDER THE MARVEL TAB ON YOUR DISNEY+ APP!

X JAKK fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Jan 5, 2024

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

FeculentWizardTits posted:

Best wanking chairs in cinema history:
1. Burn After Reading
2. Darth Vader's masturbatorium in Empire
3. The 6th Day
4. ???

Anyway heres a story about a guy trying to sell his throne of dildos

X JAKK fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Jan 5, 2024

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Improbable Lobster posted:

The costumes are more comic accurate but the tone and plot are standard 80s action film

Dredd should never remove his helmet

And im tired of this nanosuit crap on superheroes, either leave your loving helmet on, or take the proper 2 and a half minutes of unfastening it every time you want to expose your face to gunfire

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

hard counter posted:

i chain watched dark city, the adjustment bureau, the matrix and ghost in a shell

i would like more movies where sinister, supernatural men in suits more-or-less manufacture our reality please

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

not trolled not crying posted:

I tried watching that poo poo a few months back because one friend of mine is a huge Bernthal fan but I had to turn it off after a few minutes. LaBeouf is a Disney kid and Bernthal is your typical privileged theater kid from a well-off family and yet here they are talking about their harrowing lives while spouting the lamest fortune cookie platitudes ever about how tough poo poo life is, man. The only good(?) purpose these podcasts have is they give us plenty of case studies on how narcissists behave.

Im sorry you let your dreams be dreams

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

poisonpill posted:

The cobra racer guy from speed racer died :(

HIS NAME IS SNAKE OILER
AND HES GONNA PINCH THESE TURDS...
OFF!

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Speed Racer has such great line delivery. When they reject Royalton's offer and are leaving his office, Royalton belts out the most drippingly orgasmic YEEEEEHHHHSSS

Also Snake Oiler being told the other drivers are better than him. "Like.. (thinks for a moment) HELL they are!"

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

fuzzyduckbutt posted:

I've been watching ToS for the first time and god Shatner was so beautiful, I wish I'd been around back then I could've fixed whatever's wrong with him

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

fuzzyduckbutt posted:

I wasn't talking to you

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

My best friend Rich Evans betrayed me and abandoned me in a condemned candy factory to die of diabetes.
But just when I gave up all hope, a bag of enchanted doorknobs fell from a rotting ceiling. Delirious with the diabetes, I began consuming the doorknobs, gaining strength after each one. My hands pulsed with a bright purple aura and I soon realized I had a special gift, and set off on a journey to devour all the doorknobs in the city, so that my power becomes unmatched and I may finally have my revenge on those that wronged me, for I am no longer the Mike I used to be. Now...
I am the KNOBGOBBLER!

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Vim Fuego posted:

shehulk's cgi dumper

But she poops from there! :gonk:

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Im sorry Desolation of Smaug permanently crippled the New Zealand film industry and you take your frustrations out by munching goofy pills and making internet strangers feel bad about themselves, ill try to be a better friend to you Kingo.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Improbable Lobster posted:

The only superpowers anyone is allowed to have in marvel is now laserhands

Except for Captain Laserhands, who has no hands and can move things with his mind. Very slowly move things. To dramatic swelling music. And something about family.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Ah yes, George Carlin, famous for his midwestern accent and defending the NRA from trans people.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Rich people have all the money and you all are poor!

*thunderous laughter*

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPkKfIpztOc

Have some good stuff

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

The human experience can be yours with the Disney+ AI buddy! Become best friends with your favorite Marvel or Pixar character for just 14.99 a month!

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

I know we are all salivating with excitement for Velma season 2 to come out, but in the meantime the Ted prequel series has arrived for us all to enjoy!

X JAKK fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Jan 12, 2024

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I inadvertently have a Disney+ trial, can't find ANYTHING good to watch

the fact that I don't care about animated films doesn't help, and I checked out of the MCU after Endgame (except GotG3 which was legit good imo) and Star War after RoS

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Galaxy Quest did a very sloppy job trimming out the swears for that PG

Also noticed old movies on amazon and amc+ have these jarring ad break fadeouts peppered throughout which annoys me a bit

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Marvel's What If has inspired Disney to start making a Star Wars What If? series.

What if Palpatine loving stayed dead this time?

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

PostNouveau posted:

Lol we didn't even have the good channels. All I had was USA Network's after dark selection, which was softcore movies but with all the nudity either cut out or blurred.

Dark times

You could see full boob in Le Femme Nikita that time she wore the completely see through mesh top

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Merkins...

Merkins everywhere...

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Watching Road Trip, its a 90 minute movie and takes nearly 30 minutes before any road tripping begins happening.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

PookBear posted:

ted lasso is great background noise for holidays

Um hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

Though known primarily by South Park making fun of its trailer, Rob Schneider's The Animal is a really great film.