Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Bleach back on Toonami is probably never going to happen since Viz made a deal with Disney for US and international distribution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Saw a commercial for an Ice Spice Chia Pet and thought it was a joke/parody but apparently it was real.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Regardless of how you feel about the story you have to admit that this show has some sick rear end action.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol at the absolute mouthful they're making everyone say when referring to this.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oops, someone dropped Gabi off the side.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Zeke just wanted to have a catch.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Eren revealing that he is basically Dr Manhattan.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

We'll tell them about our attack on Titan.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The end?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Argus Zant posted:

wait, was that seriously the implication

that the plagas parasite was still in his head and we're about to do this whole rigamarole all over again

like, i know we were joking about war never changing, but did it seriously end on a note of "time is a flat circle"

The tree that the little kid with the dog is investigating looks exactly the same as the one that gave Ymir her titan powers.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Argus Zant posted:

jesus tittyfucking christ, what if the entire loving show was meant to be the plagas in Erin's fossilized skull doing a history lesson to the boy & his dog when it infectulates them

the title of the very first episode is literally "To You, in 2,000 Years"

yeah same, i had heard rumblings that some people soured on the entire series because of the final chapter being some kind of shitshow, and then I was sorta left off Saturday night feeling like "that was it? that was the clusterfuck of a finale?" And like, I can kinda see some of the vitriol when it ends on "time is a flat circle, war never changes" instead of just a more passive "thus passes the world" but i'd argue that the anime ending, in this context, arguably makes the whole ending worse rather than better

The manga ending was a little different where the conversation between Eren and Armin was a lot worse. IIRC it is Armin basically going "wow, I can't believe you did all that for us" and basically forgiving Eren for what he did.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Tanjiro wanted to talk to Rengoku because he was trying to see if Flame breathing had anything to do with the Hinokami Kagura, it doesn't.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This part kind of feels like it should have been part of the movie/previous arc.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Tanjiro isn't actually a special boy. The only reason he succeeds is because he tries so hard and he connects with people. A big theme of the story is people helping people.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

We're going to whore alley.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Uh, that's not NEXT week.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It is kind of goofy there was a break right before the resolution to this whole plot.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rhonne posted:

Alright, now how much revival fluid do you have on you?

Now that they have the platinum they can make unlimited fluid.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Shame Boy posted:

Okay so uh i still don't quite understand why the ear piece worked but not the microphone worked for the voice activation? I kinda thought they'd explain how it worked like i'm an idiot but they didn't!

It wasn't close enough originally.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

"You just keep attacking me and breaking into tears" aka all my relationships.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Three wives will fill you, three wives will thrill you, why don't you marry... three wives.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Argus Zant posted:

THE JOHN WICK ANIME COMETH

I think the John Wick anime is a different one.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I came to tell you to put some pants on.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

JT Jag posted:

So, like... is there any point to any other form of medical technology if they now know how to petrify people and also know unpetrifying fixes literally everything

They do eventually address this.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

We keep getting a message on the radio... "Da Moon Rulz, #1"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That is not a ladylike way to sit

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Heads don't work that way!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Show needs to chill re Rebecca.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They concluded that the original Medusa device went off in South America.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The fact that there was a Medusa device on Treasure Island is just a coincidence.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

TwoPair posted:

Is this the first time we've seen Zenitsu has super hearing like Tanjiro's super smell?

I'm not used to Zenitsu being useful in any way

No, that's always been his thing. Just like Inosuke has a weird super sense of touch. (Also flexibility)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

dick pills
dick pills

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Tear one off when you're ready to tear one off

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Argus Zant posted:

the time is now, we have the technology, children are our future, humanity can, should, must, and WILL blow up the moon!

They did it sir, they blew up the moon!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Dang, this drug addiction hotline sure is harsh. You fuckin druggo.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Soyuz you were just hanging around the background before. You're not really that helpful outside of here.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kwyndig posted:

One thing I don't get is why they can't unpetrify the Master of the island. There's obviously a reason but nobody has mentioned it.

The anime is hiding it but his head is broken.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The weirdest thing about Dr Stone that never pays off is how Senku isn't biologically related to his father.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Argus Zant posted:

hey, now's a good time to ask: does the medusa work on non-living tissue?

The current Medusa only turns humans to stone. We've previously seen that it can be set to other species since it was also used on Sparrows but it doesn't work on non-organics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Arist posted:

He's not technically dead yet, they put him in "cryosleep"

It's reviving someone from freezing that's the tricky part, and they get to skip that bit due to petrification

The weirdest thing about cryogenic freezing is that it does work on smaller animals and it just for some reason doesn't scale up.