Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

KirbyKhan posted:

R Glenn thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
making fight videos at the racist fight video factory

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
don't sign your posts

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I prefer outside chuds

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

lobster shirt posted:

my office is at home

Do you have a cubicle?

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Buck Wildman posted:

one time I was on a stream call and I took a drink from my glass of scotch on camera without thinking. I know my boss noticed it because he cracked this stupid grin for like half a second

You should get a big fruity cocktail with umbrellas etc next time

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Bread salad

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

External Organs posted:

Paradoxically, a bahn mi is NOT a sandwich. The presence of paté classifies it as 2 crackers.

It's a type of road

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

fosborb posted:

bitching about other posters in other threads is also not feedback

just go to the thread that has the posts you don't like and tell them they suck, this isn't difficult

This is the give other users a peace of your mind thread

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Willa Rogers posted:

foggy here, but I'm feasting on stuff I got at the mideast grocery store before my car broke down in the middle of the street a few miles away from home.

a nice (and cute) cop pushed me onto a side street, then AAA came & said it was my alternator (still under warranty for parts, at least) but I have to leave it there till the shop's open on monday, so a friend picked me up & took me & my mideast snacks home.

dinner = moroccan bread, baba ganoush, stuffed grape leaves & sesame/fig cookies.

I'm going to start calling Pittsburgh the mideast

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

my bony fealty posted:

neither Slavic nor Scandinavian...a truly wayward people, orphaned by God and man alike

They are Turks cut off from communion with the rest of their peoples, banished from the healthful mountains and wide steppes to the dismal swamps of the north for a crime long since forgotten.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

FirstnameLastname posted:

ever notice ur skin is not inside of your head and but you feel it inside of your head?
the entire things an illusion created by input from several component parts
where is you it's not your vision
that's not even real it's a composite from two separate eyeballs
itsa hallucination that works well
there is no individual point of self or free will
consciousness is a composite sum of several collective processes that respond over different timespans up different stimuli
your conscious mind is signal output gathering in one spot, that's going back out to other spots to do things, they send stuff back and your mind updates
you're welcome

Seems likely given what we know of biology that the things giving rise to consciousness are distributed throughout the body although denser of course in the brain.

Xaris posted:

they were nazi sympathizers and hold generational trauma of wanting to be thought of highfalutin good progressives liberals while simultaneously wishing they had successfully gassed all the jews; also mad that they lost a war to the evil commie tankies. this manifests online into bad posting

This is like half of Europe

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

nice obelisk idiot posted:

The fascia operates partially independently to threats, and very quickly, before the brain can process things. Almost like how a jellyfish or a worm responds to stimuli. In people with PTSD, it can be way overtuned and it's part of the reason why it can be so hard to recover from it. This is fairly well known, but the body can also sort of store emotional triggers in them to function in survival situations. Like instead of going to emotional processing it gets bypassed and locked in place somatically.

A while back, I was doing yoga and trying to be extra mindful for most of a day. I could eventually perceive the whole fascial system and let it relax- I could basically ragdoll completely when normally I'm fairly stiff. Lots of crinkling. It felt almost like an internal speed suit. I then felt really vulnerable and had a panic attack, and my spine got frozen up in like 30 different hosed up ways though, oops.

Mostly same

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

lobster shirt posted:

thinking about jess la bombalera today

Looked this fellow up and apart from generally loling the thing that really stood out to me is she is theoretically an expert on Black history and she claimed to be half Algerian and therefore Black. American idpol libs have the craziest ideas about race and I love to chuckle at them.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

bedpan posted:

the people wearing slightly different colored uniforms defeated the people I've arbitrarily and voluntarily chosen to identify with. bloo bloo bloo. better drive drunk back home and engage in domestic abuse until I wear myself out and fall asleep.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This is me irl except I prefer to drink at home and i live alone. Also i don't generally watch sports. Might get back into it now that I have a tv though. Thank you bedpan for the inspiration to start watching the rugby - football for people who aren't nerds.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Ok I have changed my previous position, now I support the Assads

Xaris posted:

why not

this is america. sports games have ran ads for herpes or beer or oxycontin or vioxx. helping the burgerppl lose weight is benign by comparison

Beer is healthy

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Al! posted:

i love it when a game ends by slowly running out the clock, a long wet fart at the end of a hanging

dad is happy though

This is my experience of all of American football. Four hours is too long!

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

bedpan posted:

read a book about the 1904 chicago cubs baseball season and it mentioned that a game would be over in less than 90 minutes. commercials changed everything.

Wait I thought you hated sports?!

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Megamissen posted:

its nice to live in a place without a lot of dangerous wildlife (or microwildlife in this case)

You will get into NATO soon and this will all be over

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
All this inter sub forum drama has led me to what should have been an obvious conclusion. Cspam needs to begin the calm stalin project.

selec posted:

I always handle this by saying from the perspective of representation and how we see ourselves as a nation he was important, and that he dogfucked us worse than Reagan did on policy.

that works because it gets people initially open to what you’re gonna say; he was important to our national self image! and I’m not here to tell black people how to feel about having a black president. it’s also extremely difficult to call you racist after you say that then immediately pull up black homeownership charts.

No, improving America's national self image is bad, because it is tricking Americans into thinking their country is not evil.

Xaris posted:

the only thing they were right about was Cedar Rapids

unless you agree that all Chinese are evil genetic mutation clones created by mao to take over the world and covid is 5g nanobit cancer virus caused by Steve Jobs

I presume the Chinese were created by Yakub's good twin.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

lobster shirt posted:

bitch im retarded
/

selec posted:

the time capsule house was incredible. conversation pit living room. kitchen and fixtures out of a time warp from 1980. Checkerboard tile entryway lit by two faux Chinese lanterns with red bulbs. amazing vibes.

also have got my wife listening to The Flashman Papers, which I’ve been chewing through since late November. I think there’s a line you can draw in terms of craft between this author and James Ellroy.

Would you reccomend Ellroy?

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

selec posted:

American Tabloid is maybe one of the top 5 books ever written by an American author

Thanks I'll have to check it out with such a ringing endorsement

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Speng has outed himself as consistently scrolling past every FF post in the Ukraine thread

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I think the guy who has posted dozens of page long screeds about the evils of antisemitism is himself antisemitic.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Make FF the Ukraine thread ik, I want to be probed for insufficient length/sources or not doing my homework

really queer Christmas posted:

The probes will continue until posting improves

You have been smashing it out again and I hope it is a sign that this week is better than last for you

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

KirbyKhan posted:

SAD is live.

Forums court on if this :vince: emoticon lives or dies based on the many terrible crimes of Vince McMahon.

Also Sad IKs are lonely and bored and wish to convine. I smell it in the air. We should open a feedback thread.

I'll throw up an Idiot King Contest idk like Friday or Saturday.

This is an underhand attack on the Trump with ioun stones smilie

Regarde Aduck posted:

Please don't be mean to speng... if he quit his replacement will be from the trump or doomsday econ threads

Speng is very good... usually.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Poppers posted:

I need a new avatar. Avatar goons?

Oh you want help killing your current av?

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

I always knew marx was a chud

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Just had an inch of rain yesterday and overnight, which we needed. Now it's looking like clearing up, just in time to get some work done. Perfect weather, not too hot.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Hatebag posted:

other countries just wish one of the universal monsters was foundational to their cultural myths
there isn't a frankensteinvania, though

It's called Germany. They even named their two favorite things after him, sausage and a nice glass of beer.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Xaris posted:

i didnt say anything cuz he should not have been perma'd in the first place but it was also blatantly obvious

thought he had learned to use a VPN

anyways fly, my bro just pay for a VPN, use incognito/clear all cookies, set up your computer that it won't connect to anything if the vpn goes down, use privacy.com or a visa $10 gift card form safeway like the schizo guy with a fake name/address, and register a new account. post exclusively in games for a month about yakuza ftw or something, then come back

Pretty sure they got busted because of them explaining how to rereg, with more hardcore bits than this, in the Palestine thread, in reference to a joke FF alt being banned for evading probation. F D is watching...

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Precambrian Video Games posted:

I'm Vlad Tepelus, the diminutive impaler.

My friends call me the little dragon

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

lumpentroll posted:

hamas ftw posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Starting a sad thread to have this probe rescinded. They were just trying to identify themselves. Nothing unpeaceful about that.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Frosted Flake posted:

I do not use ChatGPT to write posts. That’s as obscene an accusation as antisemitism.

Lol. Welcome back.

Mr Hootington posted:

It is my vacation week. I won't be doing this

Just use chatgpt

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

mawarannahr posted:

i asked where they're from and they said turkey, then when I responded in Turkish said they didn't know Turkish and are actually Kyrgyz but Turkic. hope I didn't make it weird for them.

You are in America aren't you? Can you imagine telling most Americans you are Kyrgyz?

my bony fealty posted:

sounds like its time to reread The Once and Future King

Make sure you do the book of merlyn too

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

That's my fault, I asked if it was possible. Smythe is slowly realizing his true power

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

lobster shirt posted:

had a really nice day with my family and feeling suffused with warmth and love for mankind...and cspam

Those days are the best. What life is all about.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Al! posted:

turns out you cant legally defame a dead person

Skill issue

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

mags posted:

lol knowing the time only half the day

That's me, because when I want to know the time I simply look at the sky. I guess night time is a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Dokapon Findom posted:

Never seen a poster fail the "make one contributive post challenge (sandbox mode)" so consistently tbh

It's constructive criticism