Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
thomas kincade of finland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
haha i rememebrr sailor. toop!

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
trump thread is awful...

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

lumpentroll posted:

only funny thing about “sailor” was 2dcat making a trump thread brained music video and being fired by his publisher(?) for it

tremlp!

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

my_custom_username posted:

Gonna have to put the dog down later today, her kidneys are failing and she spends minutes struggling to get up and even walk. She doesn't really eat food anymore and just lies down not engaged with anything. She bounced back for a couple weeks but now it seems like it really is time.

blessings on you and your dog.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

i discovered this because i was thinking reading the wikipedia page for his brother, powerman 5000 frontman spider one.

oh hell yeah, someone said powerman. love em

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Probably Magic posted:

Speaking of Powerman 3000 sound-alikes, what's the name of that song in FF13-2 when you fight that mushroom boss for five million years.

3000? gtfo scrub

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

aw frig aw dang it posted:

congrats on jobs and to dogs who got fried chicken

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

even in the fictional fallout universe, its fun to say slurs

it reduces cortisol levels.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
its gonna be beyond insane

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Buck Wildman posted:

and of course there was the photoshop of a guy in his covid suit made to look like mega man and that thread thought it heralded the apocalypse. this was after the discussion over how he should have shot the cheese and crackers guy at Costco for cracking wise about it

*slides around corner into room*
someone say megaman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
dr wily sending brick man out for a special job