Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Post itt every time you lol that they pushed her down and maced her

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
I'm still lolling, even when I ain't posting.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

Is it just me or does $370 million not even sound like very much? Maybe it's because of Alex Jones and Fox News getting slapped with billion-dollar judgments and not even blinking.

He's calling it a "fine" and a "charge" lmao. Like whoopsy poopsy, sorry officer I'll drive my company a little slower in school zones from now on

It's a ton of money if you're a perpetually-broke "billionaire" who was a reality TV show host.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Liquid Chicken posted:

I can see some of this poo poo going down...

I don't think the creator of this image knows what a bingo card is.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Wingnut Ninja posted:

What's the over/under on them knowing what a bingo card is?

:crackping:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Lots of snow birds don't go south until after Thanksgiving.

This is a huge lol if you rely on elderly voters to carry you on election day.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

Wait a second

This guy isn’t even the owner of the thread!

Now not. I venmo'ed him $5.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Gotta make it seem close for ratings. Trump already lost to Biden. He's a big loser. I hope he's on the ballot again, he'll make the GOP lose even harder in 2024.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Accipiter posted:

No he isn't and no he doesn't.

Water and Diet Coke consist of 99% of his liquid intake. If there's anything dairy within that remaining 1% it's loving milkshakes.

That's not what my sources in Florida say

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Accipiter posted:

Someone's looking for a way to pay for some legal medical bills methinks.

fixed

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Posting on the sex number page.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Also sabre-rattled like a mofo against North Korea (my button is way bigger and it works!), as well as authorized the dropping of the MOAB as well as the assassination of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Donald the Dove.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Failed Imagineer posted:

The fine just got $20m higher.

Also, it will never be paid

That's some drat fine doomerism, but considering that it's the state of New York going after him I can say they most definitely can wring money from him. They'll just seize his property and auction until satisfied.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Great! Biden has immunity. So he can have Trump drone-striked and we'll see if 2/3rd of the senate will convict him. Hell, lets find out if the GOP can even get him impeached in the first place.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Vire posted:

Does it even matter what GOP senators think at this point? I doubt the house cares what Mitch has to say.

I actually reached out to Mitch directly and his comment was

quote:

:zombie:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Someone Photoshop the trump hands court sketch but he's at the MTG tournament and taking pictures behind people's rear end cracks.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

:lol: thanks, that's the best thing to see after my commute

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
"Johnson fucks most hard-line GOP members in the rear end." - a reputable news outlet somewhere

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

But he absolutely stuck the landing. No one ever mentions that part.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

A nonzero number of people will hear this and then actually die because it convinced them to go to a caucus for a steak salesman

That's a lol

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

greazeball posted:

oh poo poo did he gently caress those firemen? I've seen the pizza delivery videos

Many such cases!

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Renreeja posted:

lol the gorilla channel shops are amazing.

god, "caucus" is one of those fuzzy words in my head half remembered from a social studies book and chucked into the garbage bin of the brain.

I didnt even know what the gently caress a caucus really was till I guess House of Cards, where some guy is yelling "roll tide!" and a bunch of people excited to be democrats, wearing stuff like red white and blue diapers on their heads screaming and throwing confetti in the name of democracy.

This caucus is even sadder than that, and the goers are diseased and freezing, trump has deflated from losing so much he can barely get above 50%, the whole process radiates a sortof pathetic energy

Caucus was a word that got our team name banned from the local bar trivia. It's been over a decade, but I believe it was something like "Obama's big black caucus"

Hilarious, I know.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Ah, the hidden valley of sadness.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Aramis posted:

Regular reminder that TLP sucks extremely hard.

Yes but they produce trump lols

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

See how the gop media treats him

Oh man that's brutal :lol:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Judy's in her eighties, might as well enjoy the last few years with the mask off.

Every other episode has her accusing someone receiving benefits of faking it or otherwise scamming the system.

She dealt with the worst kind of people for 30 years in family law in NYC. I honestly can't blame her for having a poo poo view of her fellow man.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Escape From Noise posted:

Yeah. Must be tough "trying" pre-approved cases chosen for maximum viewer reaction.

No, actual factual cases in NYC as a prosecutor and then judge. She became a TV celebrity afterwards.

I've read some of her books, and I didn't get the impression that she a monster chud.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
I really wanted Chris Christie to debate Trump and somehow pull out one of those scales for weighing livestock, and step right on it. Chris would openly admit his weight, and daring Trump to do the same would have been the bestest moment ever. Trump would not be able to step on and admit that he's nowhere near 215 pounds, so he would have to decline and admit he got punked.

Anyways, I'll take a small chocolate frosty and a large chili.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

BrideOfUglycat posted:

I get that 3Os post fits in with the 3O narrative of being a privileged, obnoxious rich person, and. yeah, discussing his sex life like this caused significant whiplash, but this post seems to indicate that gay or slightly kinky sex is depraved and/or disgusting. That's not OK.

Dunk on 3O for having a $500 toaster or being unwilling to buy anything but filtered glacier water created from the tears of polar bears during climate change. But referring to his sex life as a <gross act of total sexual depravity> is something I'd expect from MAGAts. Don't be like that.
Did you miss the part where he said "mother loves being chocked [editor's note: :lol: ] while you gently caress them doggy-style and pull their hair,"?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Haley is definitely a piece of poo poo for ignoring the fact that the country allowed people to own other people as property. I mean, how obtuse can you be?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Koburn posted:

What's the deal with all these articles about how Trump slurring his words and mispeaking mean that he's deteriorating mentally

Someone tell the liberals that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! :xd:

:maga:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Jelly posted:

MAGAnets, how do they work?

:lol:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1750544008147792198

Oh god please don't let Trump back out of testifying...

The best memory of all time, some say.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Ringo Star Get posted:

A fat man walks in to his therapists office.
Man: Doctor, I am so sad. Sad! I have no more money left after losing bigly. I don’t even have enough money from my many, some say the highest many ever, supporters! I am nearly penniless and can’t get any more! Help me!
Doctor: Well that seems serious. Maybe you should cheer yourself up! I know a man who supposedly has a lot of money that he can loan to you. Might I suggest going to see Donald Trump?
Man: But doctor! I am Donald Trump!

Change fat to "morbidly obese" and you've got some fried gold.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Escape From Noise posted:

Lol that the release of that tape destroyed only one person's career: Billy Bush's.

In a "not crazy-town hellscape" of a world, that would have been the end of it all right there. The fact that republicans hated Hillary Clinton enough to still put this slimeball in office is exactly why they have their current poo poo show.

They're going down hard in 2024.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

That would be legit scary if he wasn't a wet piece of hammered dogshit that will easily lose again to Biden.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Well, my south isn't rising any time soon.
edit: you edited yours!

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

Jesus just throw Habba in jail already

I don't think I've ever seen a defense attorney get so much leverage and continue to push the boundaries. The prosecution really doesn't want to lose any appeals that will surely follow this.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

mobby_6kl posted:

There's no prosecution, it's a civil defamation trial

My brain is malfunctioning looking for the right word. Claimant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

wa27 posted:

Did Trump take another cognitive test recently or is he still talking about the Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV test he took five years ago?

Do you think he can tell the difference?