Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

100% of people who die have lived. Makes u think. :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Junk posted:

i forgot about cody. seems like he hasnt been posted here in a long while

did he die of corona?

He's a goon?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

The Last Call posted:

There's a depressing number of vids out there of people recording others filling up bags or carts with small or expensive things and walking straight out the door. In a few of these vids random shoppers try to stop them. Otherwise the person goes to their car or whatever and drives off.

If no one stops them they often drive to a place on the same street and repeat.

It's why several stores have closed down in various locations in the States, it was that bad and constant.

:chloe:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Frakas posted:

i cant beileve tankies would be tricked into supproting tump like this its hosed its all over but we didnt need them wanyay

Heres to another lit year if Bden§! :cheers:

:ok:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Cucky P'Zone

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Asterite34 posted:

They're interviewing THE three minority Republicans in Iowa, you mean

I imagine there's a fourth but it's like a designated survivor situation.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Notable non-factor in military readiness: physical fitness.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Trump is very skinny and handsome and not at all an obese, sweaty freak. Many people are saying!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Data Graham posted:

*orders 500 large pizzas to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue :elon::elon::elon:*

It wouldn't be the first time a goon sent pizza to Joe Biden's house and it made the news.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

So the Trump thread finally made 3O snap, huh?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

"What does god need with a starship president"?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Make him have to work the line at a McDonald's for a year, and he can't eat any McDonald's in that time.

Also, pay a billion dollars.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

marshalljim posted:

The whole legal system is just a scam set up to GET TRUMP!

Let's hope so.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Anyone have that fake Melanie tweet where she finds Trump dead with his head in the toilet?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

beerinator posted:

Look up three posts.

Haha, it got posted while I was posting asking about it.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Fighting Elegy posted:

That dude jumped into my car once while driving by and invited me to get drunk with him.

Usually I would have kicked him out immediately or not let him in but he caught me at the perfect time. I had just rewatched Ben Stiller show and was actually a little bit excited to be meeting Andy Dick.

Did you make a thread about it? Some goon posted a similar story years ago about meeting Andy Dick that way.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

This thread just reminded me of him telling the story of him ruining Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh_Aim7_qEg

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Catastrophe posted:

p sure it's actually Nutella, at this point

Rain water out of the bottom of a rusty barrel.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

nine-gear crow posted:

This image to this day looks like a still frame from a 90s "little kid wakes up in the boy of a grown man" movie, only that grown man is the President of the United States and is in his 70s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYqSUJq3vqo

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

Are you serious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHrZRJR4igQ

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

All this bullshit about immigration reminded me of this song I really love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ-Wzp1y1Ik

Also, lol at idiots being like "Why do we have so much immigration at our southern border? What could have caused such a thing? :thunk:".

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Also, lol that conservatives cry about cartels and fentanyl but you never hear a blip from them about Perdue Pharma flooding the country with opiates. They really get mad though about vaccines and anything else they don't like, that they try to pin on Big Pharma.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

redshirt posted:

What the heck, we invaded Mexico too.

Yes, and CHUDS can't wait to do it again.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

kazil posted:

9 more months of literally nothing getting done in our government

Those clowns in congress are at it again.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

I’m in the first stall in the public men’s room at the capitol building and I’m looking through the crack at Marjorie Taylor Greene and she is looking back at me ama

I heard that gloryhole rules state that the more attractive person gets their dick sucked and the less attractive person has to do the sucking.

How does this particular situation add up for the two of you?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

:dafuq:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

That's not a typo. That's a misspelling.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Oh poo poo they directly called out Trump in this

Mr Eidin?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Bottom Liner posted:

hal made some funny posts, something you've yet to achieve

:lol: snipe

Nah

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Congratulations to the great state of Kansas.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

:vince:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Floridians named Casey are the best parents.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

cr0y posted:

1) this headline gave me whiplash

2) just some light conspiracy to commit murder

Maybe dont hoard housing. :shrug:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Not as impressive when you remember that the 76ers hold the record.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

TremorX posted:

Tryin to imagine the chud narrative in the star wars universe,

"The 'Death Star' is a hoax the Rebel TERRISTS have been using to justify attacking Jedha and Scarif"
"Alderaan had it coming for harboring REBELS"
"If this imaginary 'Death Star' that supposedly belonged to Darth Vader was destroyed then how come Darth Vader is still alive??!"
"See, the rebels couldn't have destroyed the death star, it wasn't even finished being built!"
"Leia's too old to be chancellor"

"Obi Wan is old and senile, unlike the youthful and handsome Palpatine."

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Bugsy posted:

From yesterday but still funny.

Tucker Carlson as James Franco's character in The Interview, except he never figures out the obvious truth, lol.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t know what that means but I was talking about how grocery stores were a big thing when we were trying to coup Venezuela.

Plus using grocery stores to prove capitalism is great because we have like a ton of potato chips. So many

I remember hearing stories about Russians coming to the US after the Soviet Union collapsed, and them crying tears of joy because US grocery stores had like 30 different kinds of toothpaste. :lol:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Dang it, bhabi.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

The Trump sneakers are just depressing to me because I'm a collector/hoarder/re-seller of various things and I've sometimes begrudgingly resold dumb poo poo for idiots that I've run across because people will pay money for it and I like to eat food for dinner. I have an eye for quality and I can tell you that this ain't it. People like to complain about how overpriced Nikes are and they're not totally wrong but they are made way better and will last longer than a $20 pair of Walmart shoes. These Trump shoes are literally just that scene from IASIP where Frank is making Mac spray paint his chair gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUzbFjMzSwU

I remember that the TRUMP board game was loving worthless for years until he ran for president and then it became this hot commodity for awhile. The game loving sucks, there's a Flip the Table podcast episode about that. It went from filling thrift stores and they couldn't give it away to people getting a lot of money on eBAY for it. Now it's hit or miss and won't be worth dick in about 10 years. These crappy rear end shoes are going to be so loving worthless, given enough time. It's going to be like Confederate currency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

MrMojok posted:

Edmund Sparkler, very, very nasty person.

They tell me my shoes are no good, folks.

*chorus of boos*

Yes, yes, thank you.

EDMUND SPARKLER, and the Fake News, don’t seem to like me very much.

I said, that’s okay. That’s okay because these sneakers will be selling for a thousand dollars a pair, very soon folks.

:lol: :sad: