Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Karma Comedian posted:

Gonna give jan6th 6rs to everyone who posts on the first page of the new thread

Being it bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Just reposting myself:

28,018 pages and counting

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Kid needs to be bullied, hard

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Only kinda slightly related, but my absolute unit of a goldfish died early today. Related only because we got him during Fetterman's Senate race, and named fish after him. RIP John Fetterman the fish. You'll be missed.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

S&L

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

poisonpill posted:

The reason I’m not a doomer about it is because I think they only make up like 30-40% of the population.

They do. Unfortunately the EC means those votes are worth a poo poo ton more that the other 60-70%

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Well he doesn't want minorities/lgbt to live free, so this statement tracks

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Philthy posted:

It would be kind of dumb to let states escalate unopposed. I could absolutely see a Republican governor wanting to install artillery all along the borders and starting poo poo with another country dragging the rest of the country into a bullshit war.

I see you've read True Allegiance.

Edit: poo poo, beaten by a bunch

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Ralph Hurley posted:

I saw my dad do the same thing when we were hanging out by a lake one summer but when the guy in the car did his angry u turn to presumably threaten to beat up my dad, his dumb rear end drove right into the lake and we got the gently caress out of there. In hindsight probably not worth the risk but that poo poo was funny as hell.

lol, there's nothing more satisfying than instant karma

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Man, that three minutes when I thought Gina Gershon went chud was pretty harrowing. :stare:

For real. Had a thing for her since I barely knew what that meant. Would have been a bummer.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

kazil posted:

man what was it about NewsRadio?

Super bums me out, I've been kinda wanting to rewatch it, but between Rogan (before being a total fuckwit, publicly) and dick (always a fuckwit) I find it hard to start.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

TulliusCicero posted:

We are at this phase

The problem is there never was a strategy past 2015 and Trump became the nominee besides "please Trump"

Trump IS the main event and audience for these antics, it's him pushing the wierd poo poo with Taylor Swift, because she is more popular than him.

There is no controlling this poo poo, because the leader at the top organically pushes this idiocy on a regular basis, and his hogs who relate to him more than anyone eat it up.

Trump believes in every conspiracy that "hurts" him or gives him less attention, ergo it becomes part of the strategy of appeasing him.

Don't forgot she's way, way loving way richer than him too

Edit: and her wealth is probably nearly all liquid, not tied up in tacky properties, or hyper overinflated stock like musk

Roundup Ready fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Feb 3, 2024

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Holy poo poo take it to the nerd forum. Can we resurrect hal for a few minutes to deal with the lamest derail ever?

:nomnom:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Accipiter posted:

You just derailed this thread with poo poo that happened hours and like 10 pages ago.

It was continuing literally two posts up from me

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

pixaal posted:

I think only starting a nuclear war would get me to consider not voting for Biden.

What if it's a nuclear war with Florida?

Ground zero is mar a lago

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Three Olives posted:

Um, COVID? I know it was not just me because I hear it from people all the time, from the moment it was announced that the pandemic had started to the resumption of normal life, I basically remember none of that time, like, I can't even contextualize anything around and during that time period, it's like years vaporized from my mind.

Same, but I was basically a whiskey elemental for most of lockdown era.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

fuckingtest posted:

If this is being run by the "Cardone" family. Hoo boy...

I did some freelance video editing and after effects work a few years ago for an associate of "Grant Cardone" who is a "Sales trainer and Financial Growth Speaker" who tells people how they too, can be succesful by following his guided lessons on selling!

So one of Grant Cardone's people reaches out to me and says that he is really interested in my work and would like to see more of my portfolio. I send them some links and they respond saying "This looks great! Can we get a sample project done for mr. Cardone?"

ME: "Sample project?"
Cardones lackey: "Yes. We would like to see a 30 second clip of something you could do, an intro for one of Grant Cardone's videos with some cool effects and music!"
ME: "Ok, well my going rate for this type of work is $xxx/hr and I will need some assets if you can send me some un-compress.."
CL: "No, no, no, we mean, like an audition to work for mr. Cardone. This would be a project to show mr. Cardone your work and for possible employment."
ME: "Possible employment? This is what I already do for a living, I need to be compensated for my time and effort, don't you agree?"
CL: "Well, I will have to run this by mr. Cardone and see what he says, unfortunately, I think I already know the answer..."
ME: "Well you have yourself a nice day!"

Now a 30-second clip many not seem like much until you realize that editing, adding music, sounds, and motion graphics can take weeks and is absolutely not something you "audition" for. That's what your portfolio is...An audition. By showing your previous work and then giving a short summary to a possible employer of how the projects shown were completed, you are showing you can hack it.

Anyways, the guys a huge douche, his people are huge douches, and thanks for listening to my rambling. Also, this is what he has to say about Trumbo's case:

https://twitter.com/GrantCardone/status/1758960254430085394

Should have agreed to do it
then sent them 30 seconds of farts

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

lol, that's going to chap his poo poo caked rear end

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Machai posted:

I like that the Marriott logo looks like the towers falling over

Just like the FedEx arrow, this is all I will see from now on.

lol

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

TulliusCicero posted:

Isn't Eastern Washington nowhere land and thus extremely red?

With a few specific exceptions, basically anything 60-90 minutes away from Seattle is like that

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Blow has a new album

These loving losers need a swirly so powerful it hasn't been invented yet.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Want to replace W with trump and replay the shoe event. Seeing that fast rear end take two shoes directly to the face would be amazing.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

rotinaj posted:

I want to see Trump take those same stairs

Hell I'm half Biden's age and if still be doing that if there wasn't a nearby railing.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Loomer needs actual, involuntary, immediate institution. There is something real bad wrong with her brain.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

steinrokkan posted:

She's been known to online politics-brained weirdos for far longer than that.

But what's cursed is that it's been 7 years since the tire incident

Was the tire incident before or after she was filmed trying to hook up with a literal nazi with the "ashkenazi intellect and big tits" line? (While hammered drunk)

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

"hi, I'm Donald Trump, and this is jerkass"

*Violently shits pants, but not in a funny way*

Or a very funny way, depending who you are

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

MrQwerty posted:

Donald "TRUMP" making GBS threads his pants is always funny

Meant intentionally funny, not "I'm a drooling moron" funny

Laughing with vs laughing at

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Hell, trump should learn to just own it. Go up at a rally and just be all "wanna hear a joke?" Then just catastrophically blow out his diaper on live tv, while laughing. I'd sure be owned.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

I'm pretty loving left, and I did that very recently. Except watching football with my wife, cat, and a couple friends. Nothing wrong with dominos and cheap beer once in a while.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Lamech posted:

sell indulgences next trump!

I mean, is that much different than selling presidential pardons?

Oh wait, pardons have actual value I guess

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Toxic Mental posted:

Hello, it's me, Mr. Black Man, walking around in my "Biden" shirt. I am a real person who exists.

https://x.com/ms_babyrussell/status/1773001320430997714?s=20

poo poo is so pathetic and desperate

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Monica Bellucci posted:

Someone should make Trump cook an egg. Don't care which way.

We ran out of hard-boiled eggs at a place I worked many years ago. Other dude working, brain jenius that he was, put an egg in the microwave. I didn't see it, but sure as gently caress heard it when it exploded so violently it broke the microwave.

So I'm guessing something like that.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

I'm ok with keeping young children off social media if we can also ban anyone over 55-60 as well.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Toxic Mental posted:

The worlds first example of livecriming a trial

Operation:
livecrime

Is the best queensryche album

Edit: actually I'm pretty sure that's what the called the tour where they performed mindcrime in it's entirety

Roundup Ready fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Apr 15, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

biznatchio posted:

She's expected to be called as a witness by the prosecution.

I hope she has to describe his donger again, then the judge orders trump to take his pants* off for proof she's telling the truth

*And diaper