Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

ComfyPants posted:

Holy poo poo I missed this yesterday and want to lol about it

fake, he can't speak that coherently or ever give a correct answer. I legitamately won't believe he said that unless there is tape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Hazo posted:

:wtc:

If you’re running for president and someone asks “do you promise not to try and overthrow the government?” you loving say yes unless there’s something seriously wrong with you.

I don't think they disagree, they're just asking if him refusing to do it actually matters.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Catastrophe posted:

e: nope, I see this thread's owner is just as bad

No one owns a thread you buffoon

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Whoever Venmo’s me $5 can own this thread

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Nocheez posted:

Gotta make it seem close for ratings. Trump already lost to Biden. He's a big loser. I hope he's on the ballot again, he'll make the GOP lose even harder in 2024.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

"Trump positioned to win as long as he doesn't lose these three states he's positioned to lose"

FAKE NEWS (except when they say something I like is a distant possibility)

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Hazo posted:

They’re absolutely going to try and crash the economy before November

who is "they" and how would they do it? Capitalists aren't exactly hurting under Biden.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Burning_Monk posted:

Billionaires who want tax cuts, and collusion.

did biden increase their taxes? I'm not seeing how crashing the economy doesn't hurt them the most here

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

Your mistake is assuming they care about anything longer out than next week.

If rich folks care about sustained long-term profits they wouldn't be doing everything they can to destroy the very concept in favor of short-term gains.

but they're doing better than ever right now so what would they gain short term by crashing things? This entire line of thought is just lefty doomer version of CHUDS thinking Biden has a gas price lever.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

CharlestheHammer posted:

Are you saying they aren’t supporting him because I hate to tell you this they are. Because they don’t care about the economy it can crash they will be fine.

I never said that. I'm saying "they" gain nothing by crashing the economy when they're already doing better than ever under Biden. Crashing the economy in some fantastical way that hands the election to Trump hurts them more than anyone and is dumb doomer brain logic.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

CharlestheHammer posted:

They absolutely do not care that they are doing better under Biden whatever that means

Capitalists don't care about the economy they are supposedly going to tank because that helps them for ??? reasons. Got it.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Burning_Monk posted:

Because it would be a short term dip, manufactured by them, so they control the loses. But a long term gain in tax policy and social issues.

Crashing the economy enough to somehow steer the outcome of a presedential election would not be controllable in any way.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Burning_Monk posted:

Look how the price of pork was used in the last election or the cost of eggs. Or even things like the migrant caravans that the news is showning every week until election day.

so failure after failure? it will surely work this time!

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Burning_Monk posted:

It has worked out great for the donors. Literally could not have been better. They have their cake and get to bitch that democrats poisoned it on the news every night.

People love to donate tons of money and lose.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

dr_rat posted:

They're not even sandals, they're just flip-flops, like the shittiest cheapest footware. Super uncomfortable.

kw0134 posted:

What the gently caress are you even babbling about.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Shishkahuben posted:

Where do we go from here?

Well, we probably shouldn't elect him for one. He's currently facing 91 felony charges, so convicting him for some of those is probably step two.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Why would you need AI to generate a text document? :lol:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren: Mod challenge time :siren:

Person who guesses closest without going over Trump's fine for his NYC civil trial with the RACIST IG Letitia James gets a gift cert.

People who is closest while going over gets a special one-of-a-kind handmade 6er image courtesy of me.

60m

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Well, he's got my vote

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

why would you watch it, just wait for the highlights of stupidity to be posted here

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

staberind posted:

Uh, No, places that have self checkout and cut down drastically on employing staff, are on the other side of the class war. are you sure you want to align with them?

I bet you only shop at farmers markets and never use chain grocers or online shopping

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

Just LOL if you think it's for the sake of progress and not cutting staff to improve the margins with unforseen consequences.

no one here said that or is dumb enough to think that. you can still like the end result of the change even if it's done for profit-motive.

wait till you hear about how hosed up electronic manufacturing is, you'll be throwing your computer and phone in the trash immediately.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

:lol: the best attorneys money can buy

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Literally the first funny photoshop ITT or previous

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Edit

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Write Bazinga on Desantis' campaign tombstone.

His real one too.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

StrangersInTheNight posted:

My voting strategy will change once Trump is dead and no longer a threat.

Why? The milquetoast republican would be just as bad if not worse simply because they wouldn't have an administration full of incompetent morons that don't know how to achieve most of the poo poo they try. That's why people were scared of DeSantis' rise before he poo poo the bed so bad. Everyone saw him as a more competent Trump.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

StrangersInTheNight posted:

The majority of Biden's presidency has been delaying and slowing down all the poo poo Trump did while president, you want Trump to get back in to lay out another 4 years of time bombs that will slowly gently caress with us for the next 5-10 years after he's gone?

people not realizing this poo poo is delayed and affects the next loving decade is wild to me. you're declaring that nothing would change while we're literally trying to peel back and correct the previous damage!

No, that's not what I was saying at all. OP implied they would continue voting for the boring Dem as long as Trump is a threat, then reassess their voting practice when Trump is gone. I'm asking why you would be willing to boycott Dems when Trump is gone since the stock standard GOP candidate will be every bit as bad as Trump.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I don't understand the thought process here.

It's just the smug lefty version of "gently caress you got mine"

Sydney Bottocks posted:

It is important to remember that the average American voter literally does not give a poo poo what happens in other countries, unless it directly affects them personally.

The average American voter does not give a poo poo what happens in their own country, and nearly half of them vote against their own self interests every loving time.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Waffle House posted:

lol the guy's already been booked, roll that beautiful bean footage

No one gives a poo poo about a mug shot (the chuds celebrate and parade that proudly). It doesn't count until he spends at least a night behind bars.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Nikki "I haven't paid attention to his court cases but I also promised to pardon him" Haley. What a worthless dumb sack of poo poo.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Nocheez posted:

Oh man that's brutal :lol:

no its just racist

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Hazo posted:

https://x.com/schindlerfist/status/1747433730677887280?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Post ITT every time you shelter from nuclear bombs in your golf cart path

:lol: that Tim Pool is having that Dom Lucre guy on his podcast. Gotta promote the people that post CSAM all over the internet while screaming about pedophiles.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

great username posted:

https://x.com/RawStory/status/1748115352125350290

The gently caress is this admiralty fringe bullshit? LOL.

the former president is a sovcit :lol:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

He only wants a female VP so he can try to gently caress her. Let's be real. His running mate will be an attractive female.

In what universe has his tiny shriveled dick worked in at least 20 years?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

I said come in! posted:

If Trump loses in 2024, can the country finally pivot to finally not being a terrible place to live and be a citizen of?

This won't happen until the GOP dissolves completely and Dems are pushed left.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

javi posted:

He’s doing it to seem less weird.

it aint workin

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Sometimes you read a post and go "That was a little awkward. I wonder if this person is neurodivergent?" No shame.

Sometimes you don't have to wonder.

"being insufferable" is not a form of neurodivergence

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

quote:

Trump is turning to racism to mock Nikki Haley's Indian name. Experts say it could backfire.

Experts are loving idiots. His voters explicitly want him to be even more racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

as punishment for years of terrible posts, change 3Os name to cumrag