Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier, crispix)

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

PawParole posted:

no Galloway will the next PM. It makes perfect sense if you think about it.

PawParole posted:

if the tories do destroy trust in media, then that will hurt them because they’re friends with Murdoch and the dumbest possible option for PM will happen.

that’s why I’m betting on Galloway or Another kook becoming PM.

PawParole posted:

my prediction for 2024: labour will undergo pasokifacation by 2024, and George Galloway will be PM, and make cat girls real, and bomb the Free-mason Illuminati aliens of brussels into the stone age

PawParole posted:

don’t come asking me for 100 million quid from my winnings to buy a black market loaf after Galloway forces everyone to live on cat food or get sent to the Isle of Wright gulags.

galloway pm by 2030

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU