Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I appreciate them making a paid version but just based on the screenshot there yeah that just kinda confirms my suspicion that the game loses something in its presentation if the pictures you're sorting through arent real photos (or "real" "photos"). i'll probably buy it anyway though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

they sound based to me

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

alan wake? but he went woke

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

not sure you know what media preservation is

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

FauxLeather posted:

What's the Helldivers 2 randoms experience like at the moment? I'll likely never play the game mic'd up with anyone since my pals aren't interested in the game, so I'm just keen to know what the median experience with pubbies is like. Probably a silly question but I'm so used to toxicity and sweating and griefing being a constant for all multiplayer titles, even the PvE ones.
vast majority of the the time I play with randoms, I get hyper competent people that wordlessly know exactly what to do and we end up clearing all the objectives and getting five stars with a lot of time left on the clock

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

making yuzu is labor but, having a high dollar patreon with exclusive builds for your current generation console emulator and at one point charging for online support is by far the dumbest possible thing you could be doing

the totk stuff is bullshit because that version of yuzu couldnt play totk but still, lol

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The right response would be to obliterate them, and all their users, with pokemon attacks.
*yuz-ers

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

EightFlyingCars posted:

nintendo should release games exclusively on the epic game store
yep. cause their games are Epic

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yuzu has lost the mandate of windows 7

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

Lol at them referring to themselves as a 'paying customer'
he aint wrong

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

except for the patreon exclusive early access builds he was paying for

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

windows 10 is windows win

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the problem is, people are very stupid and also making webpages is lost knowledge

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I don't remember that being the case, my recollection is yuzu, specifically went out of their way to not support totk prerelease when ryujinx didn't care

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

theres lots of good dune games, even beyond dune 2. there's like three amazing dune board games at this point that perfectly recreate the feeling of the books. there's a really good dune ttrpg out right now. dune spice wars is sick, dune 1992 is, an interesting and fairly unique adventur game

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

youve read too many brian herbert books and have strayed from the way of god

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Zokari posted:

doesnt include the expansions - BORING
simple. just buy the other bundle then
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/39039/MONSTER_HUNTER_20TH_ANNIVERSARY_COMPLETE_PACK/

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Khanstant posted:

I was looking to buy one of those old dune board games because I couldn't find any good pictures of the cards. My buddy has a different dune game with an amazing cover or box, haven't played it though.
the one with the cool cover I think you're talking about is a reprint of the old one, its an intensely weird game but does a really good job of representing the also intensely weird politics going on in the book. then theres dune imperium which is less intensely weird and more just a regular euro worker placement game but, its still pretty interesting and also doesnt require 5 people to play it because its less interested in one player roleplaying the spacing guild or whatever

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

they made a third edition of that 70s dune game that cuts a lot of stuff out in an attempt to cut the playtime in half and puts timothee chalamets face on the box thats, quite frankly fail, however. what a downgrade. think it exists mostly out of publisher jealousy that imperium is the better playing game, and forgetting that people specifically love how weird and hostile the 70s game is

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Kefa posted:

holy gently caress, I initially thought the price was really good and then I saw the dlc..
why is the DLC more expensive than the base game, does it add that much more content?
they pretty much double the size of the games. maybe more than double in rises case

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

general gay info

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

Man this just reminds me of the goon who kept making bad posts on the SA forums
yeah. that guy is an rear end in a top hat

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

they make some good rear end BBQ sauce op

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

as a moderator of the games forum i am declaring that this topic is put into the same box as hogwarts legacy and gamergate
paul ateides immediately pulling his hand out of the box

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

As the games racism consultant I told them that, to make the game as unracist as possible, they should add more weapons that do 3.5% bonus damage to batman infused enemies
as the games racism consultant I suggested several slurs they could use to refer to king shark. boy was my face red when they explained what my job actually was. needless to say I quit

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

developing middleware like speedtree or bink video that automatically adds racism into games
great, ai putting more honest folk out of work

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

haveblue posted:

Warner Brothers is shutting down Rooster Teeth

Still can't believe they did NINETEEN SEASONS of comedy voiceovers of master chiefs bobbing their heads at each other
didnt it stop being a comedy in like season 5

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

DLC Inc posted:

Mega64 is still doing stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4pekUgWAME

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the dog was very problematic in the original version

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

sweet baby incs baadassss game

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I heard in the next mass effect game instead of paragon and renegade you get woke and chud points

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yeah if you exclude all the people going in there to gently caress. rikers eroges take up half the computer memory

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

that episode with the space geisha that's genetically engineered to be irresistible to men, and after five minutes with her riker immediately books the holodeck alone. we know what he's doing in there

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

little early calling it doomed. they have both reebok and delorean on board

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I said come in! posted:

New Contra game is out now, and looks like it might actually be good?
yeah its looking pretty hype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6UIskJN1oE

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

verbal enema posted:

Never played Sorcerer in DD might have to try it
personally I think mage and sorcerer in DD is boring bullshit. DD has really good combat but magic classes don't get to participate in it, it's mostly just holding down a button until you can see the animation. currently setting up a magic archer and doing the awful slog of getting the mage and sorcerer damage augments and it's kinda miserable

here's the secret no one tells you. making your pawn a sorcerer is just as good because you still get to see the animations but also get to actually play the game

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Rinkles posted:

i feel like i've missed out on a big part of the game by only playing MA related vocations (though i dipped into some others for augments), so i'm thinking i might go fighter when i eventually get DD2
MA is fun at least, provided youre playing with daggers and not staves because the dagger moveset is really good. I think all the vocations in DD are good its just that playing a hard spellcaster is intensely boring in a way that I hope DD2 rectifies

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Rinkles posted:

i think i'm majorly over leveled anyway so it's not that important, but i'm not sure how to balance my magick and strength since i'm taking advantage of both the bow and dagger
if youve leveled any of the non magic classes at all you're probably fine, pretty much everything has good physical attack stat growth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

monkey paw: they all get hired to work on horse testicles