Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

haveblue posted:

When no one was looking, Lex Luthor posted forty takes. He posted 40 takes. That's as many as four tens. And they were terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

External Organs posted:

PS5
Xbox
Switch pro

:question:

Joy-cons :getin:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

See, I'm just noticing that the M in Mario, and only that letter, has no 3D depth while the others do.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Yeah, all of the games are good. 4 and 5 both have some rough patches but I personally love both of them albeit for different reasons. 6 is a great return to form.

And then after all that, you have Chronicles, in which Phoenix Wright's ancestor from Japan comes to Great Britain and gets mixed up with Sherlock Holmes.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Morpheus posted:

My only complaint with Chronicles was just how much...I don't know what it's called, but there was never a straightforward line of dialogue. Naruhodo would point something out, and his assistant would make a quip, then he'd reply, and she'd make a jokey comment, and he'd be like "wuhhh" and she'd giggle and he'd lament his situation or something. Or it's be like that in court, or while with the little Herlock girl assistant, or whatever.

I know the other games have a similar dynamic, but I just found it far more common in Chronicles...

The default character unit of the Ace Attorney series is the comedy duo - and it's that way all the way down.

Phoenix is the straight man to the assistant's funnyman.
Edgeworth is the straight man to Phoenix's funnyman, and both of them are straight men to the judge and the wacky witnesses.
And so on.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Saint Freak posted:

Yeah I just heard with all that Yuzu news that switch piracy is super easy. I just have to find the files now. I hear they left them all in one piece.

:yohoho:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Shard posted:

Welp, resolution broken. I wasn't able to make it a whole year of not buying any games. So what got me - FF7R, DD 2, Like a Dragon 8....NOPE

it was a bunch of rpgs for steam like Wasteland 3, Avernum 1-6, Deathtrap Dungeon, Age of Decadence , Blade of Darkness, Outward, Gothic 1-3 and Black Geyser.

The Geneforge 2 remake releases next week!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I'm gonna say that most Llamasoft games are more interesting to look at and admire than play lol????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piKFh84lU30
I thought Llamatron 2112 would be the first one chronologically that I could just intuitively play and actually get into... then i started randomly dying in wave 10 lol? Also I guess I'm an idiot for thinking a glowing label pointing to "laser" would be a good thing I guess

Isn't that just Vampire Survivors? :v:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Jay Rust posted:

Fun conversation prompt:
What are some games that are best enjoyed set to easy

Cave Story (w/ True ending)

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Jerusalem posted:

What is a CCU? :confused:

Not much dawg, what's up with CCU?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Rinkles posted:

Marvel a la Overwatch

Aw hell, it's NetEase again.

If you've forgotten, they're the ones who absolutely bunged up the monetization on Diablo Immortal.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

we pentisaid it and we pentiment it

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

ImpAtom posted:

BG&E2 never exists, never will exist, and never should exist. People who speak of it or claim to have seen 'trailers' are just trying to get attention.

Beyond Good & Evil Forever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Shard posted:

None of Mad Max makes sense. Somehow Max was around when there was still a police force, but society has degraded so much that now the entire planet is a desert and new societies have risen to replace the old ones. Mad Max has always felt like a bunch of different myths that someone is telling about the character and you shouldn't try to make any of it make sense. Just sit back and enjoy.

I think the joke is that the rest of the world recovered and this is just somewhere in Australia.

e: kinda-beaten, darn it