Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

First

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

cheetah7071 posted:

I'm generally of the opinion that aesthetics alone can't ruin a good game or save a bad game, but it doesn't help that the game is ugly and only has one good non-remix song. It opens with a banger with Simon's theme, then has a long sequence of awful music, then only starts climbing out by just reusing the music from a better game in the last act.

You're insane CV4 has one of the best soundtracks in the series

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i should actually play that, i like a good "edgy beat-em-up" sometimes and Visceral made good poo poo when it wasn't Dead Space 3

It's okay until about 3/4 of the way through when you can tell someone said 'okay you've got two weeks then whatever you've done is going on the disc'

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They can't do that without getting sued anymore

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Kerrzhe posted:

they should bring back House Ordos

Insidious...

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's mostly sand tbh

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Someone really wanted out of the present day stuff then, killed off almost everyone at the end of 3 and whoever was left they killed in a comic no one read.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Wow the tide finally turning on From's crapfests

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

FF16 Eikon fights are spiritual successor to Ashura's Wrath.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Mr Hootington posted:

Some of us reached the last boss in dq 11 at level 97

Getting everyone to lvl 99 takes about half an hour after you get the thing that forces metal slimes to spawn

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

drat I played the first one of that like 15 years ago

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the thing i generally don't like is the super meat boy-esque curve where you are expected to repeatedly fail, but "win" by nailing a good run once. it's hard to explain but it sometimes feels more like getting lucky than getting good if you pass a level

That's just me with every game

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I don't even see the frames anymore, just blonde, brunette, redhead...

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

homeless snail posted:

thats a hell of a pizza though

Yeah I love uncooked pepperoni on my pizza????

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Infinitum posted:

It costs $3 to buy that 1 use item as DLC.

Regardless of how good DD2 is, it's still a lovely lovely practice

Capcom have been doing this in almost every game since 2008, it's never mattered.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Waffleman_ posted:

Even though it's pretty obviously tacked on and the game isn't built around it, it does kinda color each of those design decisions. What are intentional design decisions intended to cause friction against the player are seen by the publisher as potential points of profit, just a few bucks to sidesteps.

People have said the exact same thing about every Capcom game since 2008 and it has never ever made any difference and it won't this time.

DD1 has the same DLC

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Paying2Lurk posted:

Remember when people were mad about the Infinite Wealth DLC? That didn't last long.

That was actually worse than some consumables you can just buy in game anyway too lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Waffleman_ posted:

Hell yeah let's robots

Hope you watched both seasons of the anime first

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Gripweed posted:

Since when was there a second season?

Right now