Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I'm starting to wonder if this forum is even really dead and gay...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Dark Id = "DID", as in, multiple personality larper?

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The name is fairly self-explanatory and is not some kind of subtle reference to his years long plan to trick everyone into thinking he's Solid Snake doing lets plays.
Hmm no, you're wrong. And also he is solid snake

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

reminder that hikkiari every single one of these discord people is thedarkid

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

got my assignment drop (they sneak it into my happy meal) and my target is... my own brother? Cripes.

the mormons are not gonna be happy about this *cock's shotgun*

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Starting to think the discord never even existed. It was all just a beautiful dream

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I'll run the new discord, I know hippos' weak points

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

the dark id was akira toriyama all along.......

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Dongicus posted:

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to rape in riven: the sequel to Myst
you said I'm rapey, I just wanna know how... rapey like a clown?

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

LazyMaybe posted:

sad how often those both go together
#notAllExisters

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

you think that's funny, what if I spelled his name prumt :smug:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

goat seems pleasant enough
Couldn't understand a drat word this dude was saying

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

lunar is actually totally mid and just got overhyped because of anime cutscenes

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Goku is baffled by the concept of gender and barely ever understands it, and definitely never gives a poo poo about it right? Like lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Ki is stored in the balls

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Babe Magnet posted:

yeah lol, in my defense I didn't preorder or anything, it was just the game everyone was talking about at the time and I don't regret my purchase.
Yeah but it's on gamepass!!!

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

i wonder what the bread% world record is

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Yet she is still canonized as a Saint by the catholic church for her intercessionary power to teach typing. It's a funny world.
no that's Mario

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

HopperUK posted:

I want to say the first poster to fall was called Titanic which feels kinda on the nose
Yeah and the terrible transphobic rambling started with a very unsettling "Oh joy, politics. :) I love talking about this" or something, like someone had been tricked into letting them reveal their power level

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

the lovely gently caress My Wife

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

i liked the music video he made for alvvays, they reached out to him because they had been playing stardew valley a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2DFWOkioy4

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Inside you there are two wives

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

pentyne posted:

Not only did Jeffrey offer to make him whole, he had no obligation to since he did not purchase Lowtax's debts and made the offer only because he felt bad for the people Lowtax ripped off.

That, over the course of only a few months, turned into someone writing long screeds about how rude and unprofessional Jeff was because "hmm I didn't remember it like that, but did you make the offer to anyone else?" and literally zero reflection from the OP.
wasn't part of the issue that they didn't know what "to make [someone] whole" meant and thought it was some kind of threat or something? lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Someone mentioned last time this came up that he's admitted that he used lit all his money on forums account and now just gets approved for credit cards and maxes them all out buying more accounts.
based

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

sebmojo EXPOSED as a hypocrite

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Trash Ops posted:

hello goblin citizen, my house is in the same ward as theirs lol
I used to live in the Goblet, the welcoming sign called it my meth lab. Then I didn't log in for too long and it blew up

e: oh oops goblin is a server lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

That old chestnut

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

they're called pawns
they're called jawns

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Tiny Myers posted:

god forbid women do anything
yes, that's correct

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

perhaps the answer lies somewhere between permaban and nothing

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

He kept it while he was trying to sell things in SA Mart, lmao.
poor guy was just trying to raise funds to change it

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

$2.99 to convince your pawns you have a girlfriend who lives in Canada

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I watched a video about Midnight Mass, the netflix series, because I felt crazy for being like the only person who didn't like it

It didn't change my mind but I appreciated it a little more
You are not the only person who has realized Mike Flanagan is a hack fraud. Gerald's Game was cool but now he makes horror for people who don't like being scared

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

wake up babe, new lowlife109 just dropped

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Tarnop posted:

I can watch a video essay while I play ARPGs, that's efficiency
or you could make video essays while you play ARPGs

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

just watched this whole thing. not bad

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

now you see in the comics homelander is the strongest hero in the world but he's crazy but since he hasnt done anything wrong yet the clone of homelander Black Noir who was created to kill Homelander goes crazy Homelander hasn't gone crazy yet. so he decides to gaslight homelander by eating babies and doing hosed up evil poo poo constantly and sending videos to Homelander to gas light him eventually homelander goes crazy and then the white house blows up
the boys will be the boys

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Tiny Myers posted:

Why did they name it bread and roses. That seems like a very random name. Is there a joke I'm missing
all they eat is pizza and they smell bad so they spray febreze all over the place, i think that's what it means

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Forget it, Jake. It's Toilet Town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

How is it hard to find where to tear the garbage bags, they're perforated. You just pull on it lol