Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

So we can confirm he didn't have a dead daughter, right

he didn't. it's a living daughter and she just turned 14 this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
thedarkid daughters getting pumped out like in hitman 47 as he weepingly akimbos them down and solves and overly complicated door puzzle to stop the mad doctor

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

Japanese labor laws are different, allowing them to hire 5 year old girls living in America.

this is the most believable thing about thedarkid saga

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Runa posted:

SungWon Cho is pretty choice but I have to give props to Gianni Matragrano being willing to reprise his role as Gabriel Ultrakill saying literally any dumbass thing he thinks would be funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go6DRgNaCL8

lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d33jbSUPH6M

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

also, hmm...grizzled killer... hot, equally skilled wife.... adoptive daughter... tendency to get sidetracked with niche games...

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lmfao hell yeah

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Stux posted:

[me watching him cave your skull in] lets go brandon

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I played a lot of Diablo II in high school but have never really played a similar ARPG for more than a couple hours for some reason.

only ever tried the eastern sun thing with friends and the only thing i remember is my friend kept trying to give my other friend a sword or some poo poo. he was a barbarian so he took it, jumped in an inaccessible part of the map, dropped it then jumped back.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

cspam has never been more normal

Yep. It's like if Chernobyl exploded but then it got better. Trust The Plan

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lot of good games came out in 2001...

soldier of fortune 2 had procedural multiplayer maps in 2002 and was so freakin ftw

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Take away their guns...Make it sting.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
When I was a kid we were headed home from the ranch one Sunday night when some little dipshits tossed a water balloon at our truck from behind a bridge abutment; my dad slammed on the brakes, screeched to a stop in the middle of the road, got the 20ga out from behind the seat, and fired both barrels up into the bridge girders so that birdshot was bouncing around all over everything. Sometimes it's really hilarious to hear children screaming in terror.

Personally, if somebody throws something at my vehicle while I'm moving at highway speeds, I am absolutely sending hollowpoints in response.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Many epic post in broken search era lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Child raising a water balloon but I whip my pistol out of my holster and shoot it, water exploding all over them. “better luck next time, kid”

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al! posted:

(the sounds of children screaming have been added back in, for your amusement)

Lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Roth posted:

Edit - Hold on

lol roth doesn't know an image stops at .png smdh

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

pentyne posted:

My mods are smiling at me derprusher, can you say the same?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The Postman posted:

veering into oncoming traffic because google maps frustrated me. definitely trust this person around a gun.

initially read this as "neenering into oncoming traffic"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

SIDS Vicious posted:

i just like infinity things okay!!!

procgen doesn't make sense in racing/driving games. a track should be designed, and if you just looking to space out and drive around thats what forza/gta is for

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

SIDS Vicious posted:

this is basically what im after like overdrift or hotshot racing but metaprogression stuff and procedurally generated tracks idk lol its a pipe dream i just know a lot of gamers who know good stuff post in this thread thanks love you

What i miss is GTA:SA (SA-MP/MTA) as it allowed players to create waypoint races on the fly and the SA overmap is one of the 7 wonders of the world in terms of badass maps. I played that game like 20000 hours lol.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Snow Cone Capone posted:

The Character Assassination of stealie72 by the Coward Nu-QCS

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

yeah this is what they took from us, now tifa looks like this

Lmfoa she got clown feet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)