Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You’re laughing. TDI has fake cancer and lied about his entire personal life and you’re laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

friend of mine just found this posted in the wild without explanation and only just now got the context for it

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

One time me and a friend were walking through the local university grounds as it was a shortcut to the club we were going to. Saw lights and music coming from one of the buildings and figured it was a student party so we gatecrashed.

it wasn't. It was a black woman's 50th birthday party. we were the only two white people there

did you at least bring a present

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

we wished her a happy birthday

bless

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I can't spend all day laughing at TDI again

gonna go look for tweets of people splicing Cerveza Cristal into non-Star Wars movies

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

this is why he went after Speedball

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

i understand a lot of people probably just formed a social group in that discord that dark id barely factored into, so they're reluctant to leave or shut it down, but like, you can just invite everyone to a new discord that's not a playground for a pathological liar.

yeah

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

...Yes, I am a tool of war

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Getting your dick stroked by embarrassing fanfic...gently caress you. Anyway, there I was, facing down Ben and Jerry at the top of the millennium tower

(four guys exit a helicopter in front of an ice cream shop)

Okay, everyone pick an rear end to kick

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

after years of being unfortunate enough to trust that man, Kurtofan has decided to become the TDI rememberer

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

yeah my bad got a bit carried away, I think i'm going to stop, it was a very strange trip down memory lane in a way

Felt like you needed to get it out of your system so I don't blame you

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Leal posted:

Broke: Putting a 17 year old in indentured servitude

Woke: Housing a 15 year old gay Japanese girl in your head

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

yoko taro drives for Uber now?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

SirSamVimes posted:

the only time I have seen "hire a youtuber to be your voice actor" work well is SungWon Cho as Senshi in the dungeon meshi dub

SungWon Cho is pretty choice but I have to give props to Gianni Matragrano being willing to reprise his role as Gabriel Ultrakill saying literally any dumbass thing he thinks would be funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go6DRgNaCL8

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

"you can piss in the shower"

wtf? duke nukem would never say something this wholesome

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dongicus posted:

something really gay is happening. well bye

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if you choose triss instead of yennefer you are a bitch with bad taste

been saying this

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'll be honest, after all that's happened, at the very least I'd need some evidence for this beyond "TDI's sockpuppet claimed this on discord." When Slowbeef posted his tweet he brought receipts.

E: seb's also doing his due diligence on the matter

sebmojo posted:

Low.

I've asked if there any receipts for the claims.

Runa has a new favorite as of 13:59 on Mar 7, 2024

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

yeah this story ending with a moral of "don't make up poo poo" would be good

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

should give the Power Wash 40K DLC a go

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

American McGay posted:

This just reads like the game sucks balls and you’re embarrassed that you like it lol.

No it's just a hard game to get through, emotionally.

Some pretty good jokes, though. But I start tearing up thinking about the ending and hooboy

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I only have room in my heart for one Sad indie rpgmaker game and that is Omori

I respect this choice

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its a good title screen in the top 10 of title screens

it gets even better if you let it sit for a minute

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

there's some real good sad indie RPGs out there

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Stux posted:

[me watching him cave your skull in] lets go brandon

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

American McGay posted:

Yamai's chubby older bitches ftmfw

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

I had a stream of FF7R2 on in the background while making dinner when suddenly I hear him lose it at a random chatter for backseating when it's revealed they've never played the game and don't even own a PS5 but have been telling him what to do
https://twitch.tv/videos/2077805513?t=3314s

that chatter being MonsterEnvy, better known as the goon who spent hundreds of dollars on vtuber superchats

he now joins Grouchio for being blown up live on stream by someone I follow. I just find it amusing when outside of SA I see a goon I am aware of, sometimes what they're doing is cool, usually it's something like this

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dandywalken posted:

excellent. def grabbing pc port when avail.

hell yeah

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One time I joined the goon Battlefield 3 server and some guy was like "Are you synthy the troll man" or something like that, making fun of me or w/e, and I was like yeah. Then I left lol

Years later the same thing happened in FF14 when I just wanted to game with my homeboy fairport

I just want to play games man, I'm not there to do an epic performance art troll or some poo poo, drat

...lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

pentyne posted:

drat no wonder plinkey hates him.

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

insane anime posted:

quoting from the the other thread:

Goon named McMuffin Man who was obsessed with fallout 3 and filled with hate for the world (no gf, no job, no money, etc). It was right on release, he would go out in public and pretend he was in FO3. His apartment was the vault, and he would go out on the 1st and 15th to get supplies and 'forage.' The kicker was the radiation was rap music. He hated hip hop music more than women and super mutants, so if he heard rap music he was taking RADs and had to find a new path to Dollar General. The climax of the thread was when he was stuck at the crosswalk by somone dancing to Lil Wayne's Lollipop and he collapsed to the ground in disgust/radiation overwhelmed him and he said the guy listening to it just put the boom box thing right next to his face while he was lying down and was doing that laugh lil wayne does in all his songs

dudes rock

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I found it.

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

You can't possibly be comparing the entire jrpg market to sea of stars for this, right? That would just be absurd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

also when he replied to some youtubers xenoblade 2 let's play with a like five paragraph rant about waifus and sexualization in anime and they just replied 'thanks for the comment. i didnt understand it.'

lmao