Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Who the gently caress does this to themselves? What is the purpose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol fr how is he getting 250 a month and a discord with 400 people in it is everyone in there the dark id

I don't think 250 a month until I pretend to die is worth playing through and extensively documenting all three Drakengard games tbh

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Meowywitch posted:

holy poo poo it went deeper

Always does

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

RIP to a real legend

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

It's still funny every time I get reminded of and rewatch it. The music cut in is just :discourse:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Al! posted:

covid thread poster, huh?

Don't even loving think about sullying his name by association to that poo poo

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's worth it for RA2 alone, which is what I bought it for

It is, and getting C&C Generals on top is just insane value

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

im disappointed they never fully tied together the red alert and tiberium universes

They're alternate timelines, technically. But yeah it woulda been cool as gently caress for Kane to show up in ra3 or something

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Tiny Myers posted:

you can never post dick and balls to the fae or they'll steal them and use them for their own purposes

Tricking the fae into metaphysically stealing my dick and balls so I don't have to go through the surgery,

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

I had a stream of FF7R2 on in the background while making dinner when suddenly I hear him lose it at a random chatter for backseating when it's revealed they've never played the game and don't even own a PS5 but have been telling him what to do
https://twitch.tv/videos/2077805513?t=3314s

that chatter being MonsterEnvy, better known as the goon who spent hundreds of dollars on vtuber superchats

he now joins Grouchio for being blown up live on stream by someone I follow. I just find it amusing when outside of SA I see a goon I am aware of, sometimes what they're doing is cool, usually it's something like this

Lmao

Every single time I recognize a goon somewhere else it's because of something dumb like this or creepy poo poo like with Dephisage.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Paladinus posted:

prequels were actually good movies.

He's right.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Anyone have the image that tld got qcs banned for

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I really dislike how in the Mass Effect and Dragon Age games all of the party members think the main character is the best poo poo since sliced bread after like two conversations tops. There's little to no interpersonal drama or opportunity to gently caress things up and make people dislike you, other than a couple of Big Important Story Choices like with Wrex etc. You're just The Protagonist and so everyone likes you by default. I haven't played Baldur's Gate 3 yet but I have heard it's similar in that respect.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Leal posted:

Just realized what a nation is called in Unicorn Overlord. After recent events, I lol'd

lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

There was a world boss added in the Legion expac of wow named Withered J'im who has a long face and lives in a damaged hole...You can't make this up people.

I killed him so many times for that fuckin trinket...

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Psycho Landlord posted:

Homeworld manual was the best manual of all time

Diablo had a pretty excellent one too

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

and delphisage has been banned from reddit, gamefaqs, every anime forum possibly even the entire internet itself

Don't forget TVTropes which is an achievement in and of itself

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

pentyne posted:

guess the forum

I thought this would have been from her warcraft LP, didn't realize the pathfinder one would also be utterly deranged but lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Dungeons & Delicacies

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

*bravely* both games are rear end.

Begone

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

X-2 ruled but I'm not really that much of a fan of X compared to other ff games

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Hm.

soviet elsa posted:

Hi I'm pregnant for the first time ever and rapidly approaching the part where I have to go the hospital and stay there until Babby happens. This poo poo is scary. I have D-Day bag all set up, but I'm going to be going in alone. My best friend was going to be here, but she's off on a family vacation right where my stuff is supposed to hit. How the gently caress do I do this? I'm really really, really scared.

soviet elsa posted:

I need advice from everyone but especially queer goons, lady goons, or combo of those two.

So lore dump I’m pregnant from a dipshit who very much sucks. Long story don’t fuckin at me I am ready to single mom. Abortion is a human right but poo poo Happened.

My best friend of since living memory has been there through all and all of it. We’ve always been flirty. Now more than ever though. And now more than ever I am realizing I might want to date this other girl who is always somehow perfectly on point.

I’ve had enough people say “Wtf you aren’t girlfriends?” that I think this is going to happen. I want it to happen. I know she’s into girls hypothetically. But this giant jump is really scary and how the gently caress do I ask if she wants to be my girlfriend instead of you know, my girlfriend?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

IDK what any of that means.

the Fucks His Wife Guy reregged and is pretending to be a pregnant queer woman

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I'll ask for a check but the guy requested for a ban so I'm not sure if it's considered evading probation if it is true, just an inability to stay offline. But with a creepy factor of pretending to be a pregnant lady

Yeah I posted about it because I thought it was very funny and a little bit sad, not because they're committing epic forums crimes or anything. They were talked about a lot in the past thread.

Anyway if you're gonna rereg with a totally new identity it's probably not a good idea to post in the same threads with the same posting style as your previous account lol, just my 2 cents

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It ran flawlessly on my PC at launch.

same, and I had a pretty terrible PC

Dandywalken posted:

lol how the gently caress

They hosed it up really badly in countless ways and this is still one of the most confusing of them imo

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Lmao

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Jeff woke up and remembered SA has a Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/Something_Awful/status/1770845617616466155

Third post in the last calendar year. Personally, what I think SA needs to really bring the kids running to the site in a Bluesky account.

This post looks like it's supposed to have a follow-up but there's nothing there and it's kind of a lovely post on its own. Whatcha doin Jeff lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ah I see that makes sense

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Someone mentioned last time this came up that he's admitted that he used lit all his money on forums account and now just gets approved for credit cards and maxes them all out buying more accounts.

That's really sad. I hope the guy stops posting and gets help.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Has anyone said dragons dogshit yet

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

hatty posted:

The only soy anything I’ve had is Soy milk and it ranks low on the milk substitute tier list. Oat Milk is peak

Oat milk is indeed peak. You're very deprived if you haven't had any dishes with soy sauce or tofu in them though.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

no cuz its a good game

I meant dumbo redditors and games posters ofc

I probably won't play it immediately but it does look good even if capcom's corporate people are dipshits

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

insane anime posted:

any good MMOs :(

Oldschool Runescape.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Paladinus posted:

Interesting that their original account was, and it's hard to discern through what I assume is a mental illness, islamophobic.

He's a shia iranian-american who hates sunni muslims and jews, best I can tell

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Antivehicular posted:

so what's everyone been playing tonight

Balatro

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

drat that's a deep rabbit hole

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

sebmojo posted:

TheDarkEd

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Dandywalken posted:

You called this a few days ago iirc, what made you suspect it? or was it already suggested in another thread

Another goon who wishes to remain anonymous at this time told me their suspicions. Them posting like an old regular in a bunch of threads with their recent regdate made it an obvious rereg and then it was just looking at who got banned shortly before then and comparing post histories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Just so you all know it got funny enough

Make this the new thread title please