Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Rottgob, Ork Strategist posted:

Get 'em boyz!

Dakka dakka dakka!

WAAAGH! THE ORKS!

WAAAGH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Vampire Panties posted:

I hope Henry Carvill's 40k show is slife-of-life vignettes of various Imperial worlds and how they deal with the various alien entities

the genestealer/tyranid invasion can be a two-parter

I did half-joke about doing it as a troupe, getting the same people to play different roles in a variety of different situions.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

thin blue whine posted:

has anyone read any of the AoS books? are any of them good? i love Old World Mythology it's so over the top and crazy but i'm not a fan of playing Warhammer Fantasy. I like AoS much better but don't know much about the setting other than what happens directly after The End Times.

Josh Reynolds' Soul Wars.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

SirPhoebos posted:

Has anyone ever written a story about someone that fakes being an Inquisitor and gets away with it through sheer chuzpah?

Not quite what you're looking for and it was a game, but *****Space Marine*****.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

limp_cheese posted:

Its the opposite for the Caiphas Cain books. The first omnibus is easy enough to find, but the second was a struggle to find it under $200, and the 3rd omnibus doesn't exist as a non-ebook.

I strongly recommend the audiobooks, the performances are great, to the point where my least favourite part of the books (Sulla's excepts) became a highlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

There's like one half decent dad in the entire Warhammer canons and he's a Skaven of all things.

Lord Gnawdwell posted:

"You were so magnificent when I found you, the biggest in your litter, and they were all large before you ate them. I raised you, I fed you the best Dwarf-meat and Man-flesh. And you have become even more magnificent. Such courage. There is none other like you, Queek. You are unnaturally brave. Others think you freakish for leading from the front, not the back. But I do not. I am proud of my Queek."