Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Aishlinn posted:

it really is just the worst. a bunch of mangled metal that a single bad snag could potentially means the diver also dies. you have to go s l o w. and especially once you're down at the bottom, you cant swirl up a bunch of silt, because again, you lose visibility, you get tangled up in wreckage, and bam, you're dead too.

Hey neat it's my new stress nightmare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Hazo posted:

Elon is push-notifying posts like this, from insane right-wing q conspiracy loons :waycool:

I love how accidents no longer happen.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

This is the joke.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

naem posted:

people attach their real naems and faces on social media now instead of a smoking chipmunk and it’s been all downhill since

Ftfy

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Vegetable posted:

Does it have to take 10 years though?

It's a huge project. There's a lot of corruption they've got to get through.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

biznatchio posted:

A project like this one, which will have lots of eyes on it all the way up to the feds, isn't likely to get mired in corruption. It's the less-closely-watched state and local public works projects that usually get milked.

Remind me how long it took to replace the World Trade Center.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Genuinely, I didn't know all that about the WTC rebuild. I hope you all are right and this ends up being a smooth process.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

wesleywillis posted:

Better call the cross boss!!

Jesus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

You know what I want to see? Put Elon Musk in charge of rebuilding the bridge.