Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

ApplesandOranges posted:

Man, story about guy with racist mom/sister just makes me so mad. There's not even a satisfying end to that one, what a bummer of a story.

A friend of mine (Italian-American) married a Chinese-American guy and moved to NJ to reduce the chances that they'd keep hearing things like "But if you marry him, your children's eyes will be all chinky!" :vomit:

Here's something lol but harmless:

quote:

Dear Amy: I have a weird parenting question.

My four-year-old takes a short nap after she comes home from preschool.

After her nap yesterday she came down the stairs and her hair had been cut!

She denies doing this and is very upset.

Her bangs were cut all the way up to her hairline, and one whole side was cut short, while the other was left longer.

I am worried that she would do this. It seems really dangerous and self-harming. And she denied doing it, when she obviously did. So she’s lying.

My husband and I are not sure what to do about this. We don’t know how worried we should be.

– Worried Parents

quote:

Dear Worried: Congratulations – you have just passed a near-universal rite of passage for parents of four-year-olds.

Children this age seem compelled to cut their hair. And most of them lie about it. (I remember blaming my sister for cutting mine while I was asleep.)

This is not self-harming. This is beautifying. And curiosity. And a growing awareness of how scissors work. (It’s quite remarkable that kids who do this don’t seem to injure themselves.)

Stay calm and good-humored. Tell your daughter that hair takes a long time to grow and now that it is cut, she will have to be patient while it grows back. Tell her that scissors are very sharp and that she needs to ask you if she wants to use them.

Take her to a salon or barbershop to have a professional even things out. (Correcting these self-haircuts is probably why the “pixie cut” was invented.)

Your child’s preschool teachers are a great source of wisdom. Ask for their advice.

The lol comes from being thinking that a four-year-old cutting their hair and telling a lie (probably afraid she'd get in trouble) is anything at all to worry about. I guess I'm self-harming when I trim my eyebrows too much.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

sullat posted:

Maybe she should check to see if he's been replaced by the fae or a doppelganger. Does she have any silver in the house?

You need coldiron for that, dumb dumb.

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

trickybiscuits posted:

The lol comes from being thinking that a four-year-old cutting their hair and telling a lie (probably afraid she'd get in trouble) is anything at all to worry about. I guess I'm self-harming when I trim my eyebrows too much.

This kid is mentally weak. When I was 5 or 6 and cut my hair, I just pretended it had always been that way. My mom asked me "Little Coca, what happened to your hair?" and little Coca innocently says, "my hair? did something happen to my hair???" and then she pointed out that my bangs were way way shorter than they had been like two or three hours ago and I suddenly remembered the experiments I had been conducting in my room with a shoebox and vials to make dinosaur dna, since dna and hair were both composed of strands.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

mystes posted:

That's a little disappointing because my first reaction to the post was that she's nuts

She is. Boyfriend is still a cheater.

Batterypowered7 posted:

You need coldiron for that, dumb dumb.

She needs to press a horseshoe to his face while he sleeps and post an update when he wakes up and asks what on earth she's doing.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

I trimmed my own bangs once when they were getting kinda long and in my eyes. I thought I did an ok job even if it wasn't perfect. I wonder if there's any pics of the result. IIRC the main issue was that I didn't get em straight across, the overall line was curved so the ends were still pretty long. But I think that might even be stylish these days

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

trickybiscuits posted:

A friend of mine (Italian-American) married a Chinese-American guy and moved to NJ to reduce the chances that they'd keep hearing things like "But if you marry him, your children's eyes will be all chinky!" :vomit:

Here's something lol but harmless:

Hot take: monolid eyes are more attractive than eyes with the eyelid seam visible. Yes I'm Chinese-American, I'm totally biased

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

the holy poopacy posted:

Palate cleanser:

My husband turned 40 and suddenly became the man I married again

UPDATE: My husband turned 40 and suddenly became the man I married again

:3: I may be cynical but I do enjoy happy endings. Good on the husband for taking the hint the universe was giving him to knock his poo poo off.

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

Malachite_Dragon posted:

:3: I may be cynical but I do enjoy happy endings. Good on the husband for taking the hint the universe was giving him to knock his poo poo off.

Yeah that was super heartwarming. Guy realizes he's falling into a common trap that ruins relationships and pulls himself out.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I work at a preschool and we have a whole like, pretend barbershop set up and the kids just go nuts in there, its the craziest thing. Unhinged amounts of joy and amazement at the concept of Hair.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Wonder if he went on WikiHow to learn how to be better at oral.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Also cute

quote:

Dear Care and Feeding,

My 22-month-old son is generally happy and independent, except when I drop him off at day care. If I drop him off at snack time, he will happily sit in his chair, start eating and wave bye-bye at me. But if there’s no food involved, he begs for me to pick him up, and cries when I’m leaving. He loves his teachers, and will in fact cry if they leave the room during the day. Any advice? Our day care encourages us to give a hug, kiss, and get out of there, but I’m not sure if it would be better for me to sit down and hang out with him for a few minutes before leaving.

—Separation Anxiety

quote:

Dear SA,

You don’t need advice from me because your child’s teachers, having seen it in dozens of kids for years, have already given you the best advice. Hug the kid, kiss the kid, and keep it moving. Separation anxiety is entirely common for little ones usually up until the age of 2, since they are still learning that their attachment figures can be gone yet still come back again. (It’s a truly jarring concept if you think about it.) Believe me, it’s harder for you than it is for him, and you staying around longer to fawn over him and dry his little tears is just going to make it that much more difficult for the both of you to get on with your lives. If it’s still happening at 2 ½ then maybe you have something of a situation on your hands, but until them, I think you’re good.

I know it’s difficult. I know it’s heartbreaking, but unless he’s still weeping when you return hours later, I can assure you he’s come to terms with your parting long before you have. The fact that it doesn’t happen at snack time is really just evidence that your immediate presence is worth about four grapes and a cheese cube to him. Which is exactly as it should be.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Hughlander posted:

AITAH - My friend keeps on talking about my ex in front of my fiancée

"Oh how selfish I was for..." <checks notes> "Getting a PhD so I could get a great job!"

Update - 23 days later

If you realized it was racism from the moment the fiancee was named, you win a prize! But I just love Lisa being like, "Well now that you're done studying and are rich, I guess we can pick up where things left off since neither of us found anything better!"

The mum being racist. I can understand. I have personally seen such things where a racist mum/dad disapproves of their childs/ non white fiance/e. (It actually happened with my mum and dad. My Grandfather wouldn't talk to my mum at all until after I was born, and then because I was a "fair" skinned boy, all was well.)

But the friend pushing the racist agenda, and trying to break up the seemingly happy couple for racist reasons is a new thing I havent seen

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

:laffo:
r/relationships: your immediate presence is worth about four grapes and a cheese cube

It's probably too long, but it'd be great

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BrigadierSensible posted:

The mum being racist. I can understand. I have personally seen such things where a racist mum/dad disapproves of their childs/ non white fiance/e. (It actually happened with my mum and dad. My Grandfather wouldn't talk to my mum at all until after I was born, and then because I was a "fair" skinned boy, all was well.)

But the friend pushing the racist agenda, and trying to break up the seemingly happy couple for racist reasons is a new thing I havent seen

Sister's racist, but I think the friend is in some insane rut where they think their friends need to be together. Though she certainly doesn't CARE that the mom and sister want this as well for racist reasons...

I mean maybe she's also racist, but she seems to have very carefully not said anything racist herself. She DOES seem to have been pushing for this relationship since the second they broke up though. Some people get fuckin weird about inter-friend relationships one way or another.

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Apr 27, 2024

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I imagine racism combined with romcom brain makes them think they're on a heroic quest to get OP back with his One True Love away from the weird gross foreign harpy trying to steal him away.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

edgeman83 posted:

57M. White male. Attracted to women in their 20's in my teens, attracted to women in their 20's in my 20's, 30's and 40's, STILL attracted to women in their 20's in my 50's. Is this normal?

Slimy "I get older, they keep staying the same age" feeling.

I mean, are they the only women he's attracted to, because then it feels weird. Otherwise it's like, okay you're attracted to attractive people? Doesn't seem that big of a deal. It is reddit though so better than fair chance he's a creep.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Malachite_Dragon posted:

:laffo:
r/relationships: your immediate presence is worth about four grapes and a cheese cube

:hmmyes:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

AKA Pseudonym posted:

AITA for “overreacting” to my nephew’s behavior at my wedding?

gently caress this lady. Kid did literally nothing wrong.

Computer Jones
Jun 22, 2005

I read this as "My 22-year-old son is generally happy and independent, except when I drop him off at day care"

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

PancakeTransmission posted:

When I was about 11 or so, I tore up the table cover into tiny pieces (was basically just paper so not really a tablecloth) and played with a lit candle. The wedding party did complain to my parents but nothing actually came of it. Weird how literally nothing I did as a child prompted my mum to get any kind of testing when I hit almost every checkbox for AuDHD :shrug:

I'll never know how I avoided getting tested as a child. Though I'm very glad I did. Things were loving bad in the 70s and 80s if you were on the spectrum. Though I still managed to spend most of my childhood being shuffled to ever less pleasant relatives because I was 'weird'.

I remember I once spent about 6 months absolutely fascinated by meteorites and filled a small Tupperware tub with about half an inch of talcum powder and just dropped small ball bearings into it for hours at a time to watch the tiny craters it would make.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Apr 27, 2024

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

trickybiscuits posted:

When I was four, I cut my bangs into a zigzag because my mum used to joke about me looking like Charlie Brown (i.e. bald) until I was two, and I thought the zigzag on Charlie Brown’s head looked cool.
I was a girl and the zigzag bangs didn’t go over very well with mum.

Shithouse Dave fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Apr 27, 2024

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Ugh, quote not edit

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA for not letting the travel agent share my room?

quote:

A friend invited me to a resort. I agreed and booked through her travel agent. When booking, the travel agent disclosed that she is also going on the trip and that she hasn’t booked yet which I found strange. I booked my trip about a month ago.

The trip is next week, and my friend calls today to ask if I’m ok with the travel agent sharing a room with me. I don’t know the travel agent (and have only known the friend for a few years long distance with seldom meetups). I told her I don’t know the travel agent and she began to vouch for her saying that the travel agent is best friends with her husband.

I told her I don’t know how I feel about that and rather than directly saying no, said I’d think about it with no intention of thinking but hoping we could move on from the topic with the understanding that no I’m not sharing my room with a stranger.

The friend explained to me that the travel agent is going through a divorce and money is tight, but that’s not my fault. AITA for not sharing my room?

EDIT: this trip was not paid for by the friend. I paid my own way and it was not cheap.

EDIT: the friend says that the travel agent doesn’t know that she’s asking to share a room on her behalf. She told the TA to reach out to me, but she hasn’t.

super great for the person who has your credit card and passport info to also be a mondo weirdo

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Mx. posted:

super great for the person who has your credit card and passport info to also be a mondo weirdo

Unless I misread, the edit says the travel agent has no idea that the friend is suggesting this. I'm willing to bet the travel agent has no idea.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Mx. posted:

Ah yes, going on vacation with a long-distance "friend" that you've barely met, booking said vacation through said friend's "travel agent", a thing that is super normal to have in TYOOL 2024, and is now being asked to share a room with said travel agent for some stupid loving reason. This definitely does not sound like the setup for the newest instalment in the Hostel series.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

kdrudy posted:

I mean, are they the only women he's attracted to, because then it feels weird. Otherwise it's like, okay you're attracted to attractive people? Doesn't seem that big of a deal. It is reddit though so better than fair chance he's a creep.

Pretty weird he'd be attracted to lead actresses in movies, normally the studios make sure that sort of things does not happen. Someone dropped the ball.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Computer Jones posted:

I read this as "My 22-year-old son is generally happy and independent, except when I drop him off at day care"

And he still doesn't clean his own rear end.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Shanghaied posted:

And he still doesn't clean his own rear end.

That's straight up husband material right there.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
A friend (24M) of mine (23M) apparently lied and told someone we slept together. Now everyone is congratulating me for coming out of the closet, and they think I am just lying because I am ashamed when I tell them I am not gay. The guy who lied refuses to tell the truth.

quote:

This is a really strange situation. I hung out with a guy I sort of know at a bar for a while, and he asked to see my gaming PC so we went over my apartment. Jokingly, his friends were saying we were going up there to gently caress (I live above the bar). We did a tiny bit of coke while we were up there, hung out and played games and talked about the PC for like maybe an hour and a half or so, then he went back down and I stayed up there.

While he was down there, I dont know what got into him, but he must have told his friends some story that ended with us having sex. Or its possible one of his friends just thought that? I have no idea, he was really coked up when he left downstairs so I assume it was him who told the story.

the next day I awoke to a whole lot of people messaging me saying that they heard me and george (the guy) had sex and that they had no idea I was gay and they wanted to congratulate me and all that. I am not sure HOW this spread so fast, but 4 people hit me up. Apparently the rumor developed into not only did I have sex with him, but I also came out to him as gay?

Either way, I wrote a FB status right there and then seeking to end this tirade, saying it didnt happen, me and george didnt do anything, its just some weird lie or rumor. A person (a gay man specifically) wrote that he didnt think george would lie about that and that he is disappointed that I felt so embarrassed to come out as gay that I would deny it after, or to accuse a gay man of lying just to protect my masculinity. that comment got 6 likes, and a few people responded saying they agree, that it came off like I was denying it to protect my masculinity, and that they believe george over me. Another girl wrote as her status "when straight guys call a gay man a liar about them having sex just to protect his masculinity" and it was kind of obvious she was referring to me.

I dont even know what to say. For one, I hit up george, I called him, its been 4 days, zero response. I am not even sure if I have the right phone number. I am not even sure if its HIM spreading this rumor at all, it could have just been someone who saw him go up to my apartment. I've gotten a few more messages from people congratulating me for coming out, and that "they had no idea!" and stuff like that. I've told every single one, sorry, its just a rumor, some of them were like 'oh okay sorry' and some didnt even respond, presumably because they saw my status and that guy who commented on it.

I don't know what to do. I dont give a poo poo if I was gay, but I don't want to be known as gay when I am not. Its just a weird feeling because people have accused me now of homophobia over this and I just feel terrible because I have no bad feelings towards gay people, but I just want people to know, I am not gay. Like, this isn't true, at all. But now everytime I deny it it just looks worse. One of my friends hit me up and she said "look, I know you are denying it, but on the chance you are gay and just feel embarrassed thats okay too!" and it just made me realize I may never be able to shake this off

What the hell do I do? I barely even know this george guy, he might never respond!

Edit: In the title I said 'refuses to tell the truth', really its more like he isnt responding at all

tl;dr: Being accused of sleeping with a dude, I am not gay. Its spreading all over facebook.

Going theory is that the guy lied about them having sex to cover for the doing cocaine thing.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

Cythereal posted:

A friend (24M) of mine (23M) apparently lied and told someone we slept together. Now everyone is congratulating me for coming out of the closet, and they think I am just lying because I am ashamed when I tell them I am not gay. The guy who lied refuses to tell the truth.

Going theory is that the guy lied about them having sex to cover for the doing cocaine thing.

I don't think I'd actually recommend doing it because it's a huge escalation, but I like one of the commenter's recommendation to go all in on something like "I did not consent to having sex with George and I'm incredibly upset that my friends don't believe me."

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

Cythereal posted:

Seems odd for everyone full stop to not believe him, if it's not fake and they're not actually manifesting homophobic vibes then I don't get how you couldn't just say "I dunno wtf he's thinking or why he said that, we went upstairs to do some coke and that's it" and then just cut out anybody who refuses to believe you or attacks you for denying it

Computer Jones
Jun 22, 2005

Cythereal posted:

23-year-olds using Facebook?

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Me [27 F] with my ex fiance [29 M] of 5 years, he is the father, wants our relationship back but I don't know...

quote:

So, my ex who we will call Derek and I met at a work related meetup, we are both software engineers. We hung out, we clicked and after a couple of weeks we officially started dating. I was smitten. He was the first man I ever actually loved and really wanted to spent my future with. After three years together we got engaged. He proposed and I said yes. I thought I would get the fairy tale ending that I never even knew I wanted.

So we start planning the wedding, start looking at buying a house, daydream about our future family, 3 kids, a dog, warm apple pie, the whoooole 9 yard. And then, 2 months before the wedding I find out I am pregnant.

It wasn't planned, we always used condoms but to be honest, to me it seemed like fate. I know this sounds stupid, but we were already on our way to (my dream) marriage and this little accident seemed to me like it was just destiny... So, that day, I go home, pick up a little something on the way, make us dinner with candles, because honestly I thought this called for a little celebration. I really fully believed he would be excited.

So he comes home, sees the dinner, is happy at first, we sit down, eat and then I say "I got a surprise for you". He was all giddy, since it wasn't to unsual for me to get him something small now and then, just because, but then I put the little something I got on the table. They're baby socks. In gender neutral mint green... Anyway, he looks at them, and his face just kinda goes from thinking about the meaning of this to just shock, disbelief and then raaaaaaage. My god did he flip his poo poo. After pretty much what feels like hours of screaming at me, calling me a whore and every name in the book, asking me how I could do this to him, how I could cheat on him bla bla bla. I just sit there in tears not knowing what the eff is going on. So, long story short: When he was in his early 20s he apparently found out he was infertile. When did he plan on telling me this? I don't know. So he is convinced that I must've cheated and this child is from my (non-existent) lover. He got all condescending and told me that I must have had some excersise and probably cheated on all my previous partners too, since I was so good at hiding it that he never even noticed. I told him he never noticed because I never cheated. Anyway, he said some really nasty things, packed his stuff and went to his parents. He told me I had two weeks to move out, then he wanted his apartment back. So 9 months of torture began.

I knew I would not abort. I (personally) feel like abortion is not something you can justify without having some good reasons and I just didn't... THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION FOR MY LIFE. I will never judge someone else by them and they are not up for discussion, I just feel I have to clarify for the sake of this post. Anyway, I had a stable job in a good career with benefits and where I live mothers are protected by the state, too.

So I went on with the pregnancy. The first 3 months I really desperately tried to get him to talk to me, to see reason. To tell him to get checked again by docs and that maybe his first diagnosis was wrong or inaccurate. He denied all my attempts and just kept calling me a cheater. Then he told all our friends and his parents "why we had broken up". That I got knocked up by another man and was an unfaithful whore. I lost a lot of people in that time that I would've called my friends. His parents who had never outright loved me jumped on that opportunity and gave me hell as well. So after a while I just gave up. I cried myself to sleep every night for a loooong time and had to go through all the pregnancy classes, checkups and all that good stuff alone. Then in the last couple of weeks before giving birth Derek contacted me. He said that he got checked by a different doctor and that apparently, though extremely slow, his swimmers weren't completely useless. That him conceiving a child naturally was super unlikely, but not impossible. So he asked for a paternity test. I was unwilling to get one during the pregnancy, since it had already been a little bit complicated and my doc didn't recommend it, but I said that as soon as baby was born I would sign the necessary documents and we could get it done.

So now baby is here. We had some sparse contact over the last couple of weeks before birth, but he wasn't there when I actually delivered my son and even though I put him on the birth certificate, for now I have full custody.

So he gets me the documents and I sign and after about two weeks the results come back... well, what do you think? He is the god drat father. That was 3 month ago. Ever since then he has begged and begged for me to take him back. He says he made the biggest mistake of his life, that he should've never doubted me, that he will do everything to make up for it and that he just wants to have a family with me. He went out of his way to make sure that all of the people he told about this got a corrected update of the whole situation, he has publicly apologised and made his parents apologise. He brought me flowers, baby toys, spent thousands on furniture for Baby's room and has all in all be wonderful and supportive.

And I want him back. I want it so badly. After all he has done I still love him. But I don't know if I can forgive him. He said horrible things, I lost so many friends, almost had to quit my job because of that and had to go through the pregnancy alone, even had to move because he threw me out of the apartment that we shared at the time and I just don't know if I can... Am I being selfish? I am denying my son the right to grow up in family with both parents and it feels like I should be able to get over the things in the past for him at least. I just still feel so humiliated... What do I do???

Edit: I am sorry if that didn't become clear in my post, I was never reluctant to do the paternity test, I just told him that I was going to do it after Baby was born which was only a short time to wait anymore anyway, from when he contacted me. I was 100% in favour of doing it, just not while Baby was still hatching.

Edit 2: Because a couple of people have brought it up: A prenatal PT is not legal in my country, except when ordered by court in case of crimes. So for me to get one I would have had to go to one of the neighbouring countries. Here is where the problem lies. That would've included some traveling. Planes were out of the question and my gyn highly recommend I do not take any trains or busses for several hours. Also, I would've not been covered by insurance and it would've been up to 2000 euros worth of money. I thought it was a little too much detail to put in the original, but people really seem to think this is a big deal. I still 100% agreed to let him get one AFTER Baby was there, which really wasn't a long wait anymore anyway...

TLDR: Fiance left when I was pregnant, suspected me of cheating. Child pops out, paternity test shows it's his, now he wants back together. What do I do?

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

Cythereal posted:

Time to lean in and announce you’re HIV positive and the only person you’ve had sex with recently was George

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Eileen in their twenties are attractive, especially ones famously hot like Sydney Sweeney or Margot Robbie, but uh, they only get hotter from there. When Sydney Sweeney is 40 she's going to be way hotter than she even is now

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Is Eileen that one-legged woman?

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
I've heard all about what guys want to do to Eileen, they wrote a song

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SpQxdjJa2w

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Eileen in their twenties are attractive, especially ones famously hot like Sydney Sweeney or Margot Robbie, but uh, they only get hotter from there. When Sydney Sweeney is 40 she's going to be way hotter than she even is now

Sure, but by then the entertainment news cycle, and therefore the OP's libido, would've moved on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

I'd say it was your manifest destiny not to.

Cythereal posted:

Me [27 F] with my ex fiance [29 M] of 5 years, he is the father, wants our relationship back but I don't know...

To hell with this guy. Jumping straight to calling her a cheating whore is reason enough not to take him back. And I'm not sure when known fertility problems should be disclosed but I'm pretty sure it should have happened the time you're engaged and seriously discussing having children.