Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol that post still exists but this one doesnt

Cloks posted:

Edit: nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Ringo Roadagain posted:

cloks is right

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

cloks wanted to murder NHD irl and he made a lot of really good points

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

switch the titles of the pop culture thread and the autism thread

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i will volunteer to ik the pop culture thread. star wars and star trek and marvel chat will be banned. snyder chat is encouraged.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

if anyone says "movies are too long" i will request a ban

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Xaris posted:

I loving love long movies but I think there's fair criticism that many movies run way way way longer than they deserve and that the average has crept upward over the years, and unfairly justified. e.g. recent example being Bodies^3 but also just many others run way longer than the premise's gas tank could hold

perhaps I'm giving goons too much of the benefit-of-the-doubt (lol), but generally i think when most people are referring to that movies are too long it is pertaining to not being justified. good movies like Last Duel, or BR2049 are very justified. 200m contemporary manchildren entertainment movies not so much.

i also assume when goons state this it's because their tastes align to the latter

this is the poo poo im talking about. if anything blockbusters are shorter then they were. titanic? the longest day? loving doctor dolittle (1967) was 150 minutes long. you sound like a clown

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

guy who loves singing cowboys disgusted that they used as many as 5 reels in one movie

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol getting a concussion from reading too many bad posts. get well soon

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

ban some guy

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Xaris posted:

which forum would nixon post in

c-spam

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

speng31b posted:

Yeah. I fully suspect by 2022 we will have open and unironic “trump the dove” and “trump should come back and be president because then the revolution can happen and then I can shoot my dad/boss” poo poo. Personally I suspect it will all topple in on itself because most people including a ton of cspam folks are tired of the accelerationist and doomer uber succzone type poo poo. the important thing is that it's definitely ironic, and they definitely do not keep saying it over and over because they mean it. It’s like weird parts of the left really really want chuds to be some “noble savage” group they can paint as oppressed minorities because they want their conservative dad to believe that Pete coffin and jimmy dore weird lovely “leftism” will lead to a utopian America and they are fine with real minority folks getting pushed under the bus because they believe all the chuds bullshit framing of their own lives.

prescient....

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

nobody can differentiate.

the biggest right wing media company in america:

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Lpzie posted:

it's just going to regrow again. haircuts are a tax on ppl that are living and genetically hairbrained

you re bald

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Smythe posted:

lmfao that av cracks me up hahahaha

its very good

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

i would have ran it over but would have played they see me rollin’ and dramatically revved my engine before i did. that mf own fault at that point.

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

im starting to get beautiful gray hairs on the sides

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

free stinky

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Xaris posted:

accidentally killed a ‘tardigrade just now… AITA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xYQX4zFktg

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Xaris posted:

what about deer, can I join the deer hunting adventure club? there’s lottta good game out in the Appalachia after all

in our state you can hit a deer with your car and then take it home and eat it. its pretty badass

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

zodium is too. they're both dumb as hell

they are both a type of finn

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

cannot believe the fyad pilled glennsters did that

i can, easily

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

speng31b posted:

yup and that freeasinbeer guy who later got permad and took out czs/fritz in his blast radius was the only one who noticed because he vigorously hateread cspam lol

lmao i forgot that was the same dustup. a top tier posting weekend

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i dont know who jim cornette is

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

jim cornette was a wrestling manager whose gimmick was being a mama's boy who played tennis who may or may not have been a homosexual but he WAS a sissy and the southern crowds in the kayfabe days wanted to murder him

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he also threatened to shoot brock lesnar with a gun

this is all fairly epic. i support hoots mission now

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

when the vince mcmahon allegations first came out jim cornette was confused because "Vince was never naked in any meetings with me"

lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

been really into simon and garfunkel recently... what could it mean

typical balding behavior

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

600 posts in the campus protests thread and the first page is burger talk

:nsa:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Megamissen posted:

an ik should be assigned to the campus protest thread to prevent it from getting too epic

crusty nutsack should do it

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmfao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Al! posted:

going full chud and having a little meltdown

tis the season

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lumpentroll posted: