Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Poil posted:

Yeah but feel free to suggest anything else.

Thanks.

Thank you. Good because it sounded like something I would never ever want to watch. :v:

The Himote House crew are hilariously bad at romance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

DisDisDis posted:

so they still haven't hosed?

Not that Arisa can remember!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Tadano being entirely average and kinda unremarkable is a running joke in Komi-san.

He still has more personality than twenty other similar protagonists.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Bakarina is the best.

And if only they knew the true extent of her schemes... Since childhood she's been formulating a series of plans to destroy them should they cross her!

*Throws a toy snake, runs away to be a farmer*

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Rodyle posted:

That girl's got a hat

Any bigger, and the hat would have a girl.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Jagged Jim posted:

New chapter of Vampeerz is up for when you suspect your vampire waifu is cheating on you.

"A manservant" huh? She's either got a ghoul for sure. Also Aria, it's rude to use Dominate on your hosts, even if it is to preserve the Masquerade.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Kaiju girl is fun, but I've been wondering what the 'Caramelize' is about. Is it just a sugary word there to be cute, or does it have some other meaning?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Misc... Thread: Pry the title out of my cold dead gay forum

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Snooze Cruise posted:

anyone who i see using mary sue is going straight to hell i am friends with the devil she can make sure that happens

Is the devil a Mary-Sue?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

gnome7 posted:

I've been reading a real good manwha recently and wasn't sure where to post about it, but this seems like a good home for it.

The Monster Duchess and the Contract Princess is the story of 12 year old Leslie Sperado, second daughter of Marquess Sperado, who was supposed to die at the age of 12.

But she didn't. Having survived being offered as a sacrifice, she puts into motion a plan to secure a happy life for herself, even if she has to fight for it tooth and nail. And she really has to fight for it - her father is upset the sacrifice failed and is planning to sacrifice her again at the next solstice. So Leslie has 6 months to escape her family and find a new home, or else her miraculous escape from death will have been for nothing. Even if it means she has to work with a monster.

Not to spoil things, but the story starts out extremely tragic but only gets better from there. Leslie is very strong and intelligent and its been paying off. The latest chapters have been genuinely heartwarming.

Rip Snowman Boat Cookie

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Brought To You By posted:

A short update for Oddman 11. All I can say is Don't drill my nipples

Why am I so invested in these horny weirdos?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Flustered Aria is very cute too.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Captain Invictus posted:

edit: Hero-san and Former General-san updated

Today is a fine day for yuri. Don't you all think so too?

Was expecting to see that page posted here. Or possibly as some kind of avatar.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
And now I want donuts.

I also like to imagine there was a forensic donut-print analysis to identify which shop to lurk.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The last couple chapters of Rokudou have been great too. Ranna has such a beautiful smile...

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Ah, I assume you've encountered what happens when

1. Give a scruffy nerd a magic mark that makes delinquent girls attracted to him
2. Introduce said nerd to a woman who is 1,000% in on dominating big buff men
3. Disguise the nerd as a girl
4. Give up the disguise during a showdown.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I hope Setsu realises her true calling - she doesn't need to fight all the Oddmen, she needs to date them. And possibly accept that she counts as Oddman 12 at this point. The Immortal (as long as you chuck her bits in a comic shop)? Or maybe she can actually heal up anywhere, she just needs to feel safe and comfy.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Kowloon Generic Romance is starting to go places.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Kaja Rainbow posted:

Also translators who mispronoun trans characters in non trans oriented works. I ended up dropping the Liar Game manga because that

So glad Komi-san has stopped using he/she. They now have individual characters stick with one gender or the other when refering to the genderfluid Najimi. "I can't believe he did that!" "Yeah, she's pretty sneaky."

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

The Colonel posted:

read this post on its own and couldnt figure out if you were talking about that upcoming girls baseball anime or something else

It should apply to every manga and anime regardless of genre. Can't wait for Shorty and Athletic to make out in the next Naruto spinoff.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
An approach Renjo Desperado might end up having to take...

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Onean posted:

There's an extra chapter from Hanging Out With a Gamer Girl.

Surely nothing will go wrong, right?

Step 1: don't stand in the fire.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Sindai posted:

Now we just need the three-headed love rival to show up.

They already have!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It seems to be the rule in Vampire Yuri that the only thing stronger than a vampire's thirst for blood is a mortal's thirst for vampires.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It's entirely the wrong thread, but Ragna Crimson is a good action manga about killing dragons, and the Princess is indeed very good. And it's not just arms she levitates.

Though her aura-vision does have some... Unusual interactions with the magically-enhanced warrior protagonist.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I prefer it to the teen panties optional mangas.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Mikl posted:

The subtext is buttsex.

I hope he flusters Yuu like this for the next hundred years, before she discovers he's having blood transfusions.

The buttsex is just for fun.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
That would be Dear Noman, which is about a human girl and a crow ghost hunting dangerous ghosts and being gay for each other.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The final 5 were published in a different magazine. I'm hoping the deal was 'Finish up Oddman 11, then draw us something else' in the new one. And that the something else is Oddman 12.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Everyone's favourite punchcess shows she has a soft spot for her pets.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

The cover on baka-updates seem to imply that there's a love triangle, but there's no tags for it - so could you tell me if there is one?

I deeply despise that trope, so will do almost anything to avoid it.

Not that I recall. I think there's a jealous ex, but the main couple are planning their wedding for most of it, with no second thoughts.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Because she brought chocolate for the hatted girl.

Also because the characters are generally awkward anyway, what with one mistaking the other for a boy, and the other not bothering to correct her or point out they're in the same class at school.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Witch's Servant is also no longer being scanlated, but is mobile-only for the official release

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Already some first class faces there. I'm looking forwards to more!