Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Nutmeg posted:

I finished k-on recently and I'm thinking on taking a short anime break from my watching schedule to knock out Nathan for you. never seen it but only heard good things over the years, might as well use my friends Hulu a bit more

nathan for you rules, you won't be disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

rewatched the Big Lebowski over the weekend and also a movie called The Kid Detective which starred Adam Brody and was surprisingly good

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Here’s the first pair of tongs I tried to make a couple months ago but they’ve only been good for using as a roach clip lol.

this is cool

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

rewatched alien, aliens, and alien3 this weekend :cheersdoge:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol. Conner O’Malley ftw

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

started twin peaks yesterday, hadn't seen it yet

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mycophobia posted:

roseanne ftw

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ghosthorse posted:

The venture bros movie is really great if you’re a fan of the show. Maybe incomprehensible if you haven’t watched the last few seasons

cool, i'm probably just gonna rewatch the entire series before i watch the movie. i don't think i've ever seen the last season or honestly maybe even the last 2.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

what!!! RIP

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

he was great in Blow (2001) (starring Johnny Depp)

sorry for so much specificity but it's too easy to make a joke about blowing paul reubens / being blown by him so i erred on the side of caution.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Punished Chuck posted:

That’s right, P-Mack.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

In Training posted:

The movie adaptation is stellar. Give it a shot if you haven't seen it, you won't be disappointed. Its definitely an Oscar contender.

very sick movie, it makes you feel like you're really there, with the hobbits

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

i logged into the imp zone so that i could say that i watched the Frasier revival trailer whenever it came out and felt weirdly sick to my stomach, and now i can't shake it. i can't stop thinking about it.

i try to remember where i put my middle-aged glasses and hear kelsey grammer say "......not in jeaaaaans..." and feel a kind of vertigo.

honestly i kind of wish kelsey grammar would just die

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu-BqOsvj00

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

thats the only thing i can picture now when i see him after watching the HitB about it. a fall from grace, off the stage, if you will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaSNvI7oShk

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Been watching Ozark and it loving stinks. Too bad my wife likes it so I’m stuck with this crap for 5 seasons.

it's a terrible show

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

I never watched Ozark because Bateman is hard carried by everything he’s ever been in and has untrustworthy acting skills.

he just plays his character from arrested development except less believable and worse

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

me to homeschooled guy: Hottest girl in the twilight zone that isnt suzy parker or pam austin 3. .. 2 ... 1..

in unison: sherry jackson!

me:

him: what is that gif from

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I watch it every few years. We studied it in a film class in high school and it thought it was so loving deep. We had to write a paper on about what happens after the movie and I wrote mine as a diary from kristof’s perspective with him committing suicide at the end with a little pen flourish. The hot alternative teacher circled the flourish and wrote “ooh this was intentional??” And I kept it in a drawer until I was an adult.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mycophobia posted:

looked up the actor Jackie Cooper on wikipedia and lol:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I got the tude now posted:

final season is loving horrifying lol

mycophobia posted:

ok i finished that episode aaaah what the gently caress!!!!

yup lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Dongicus posted:

ozark is so bad lol. the first two episodes felt like a movie idea that went nowhere and so you got 5 seasons of dogshit breaking bad. its so bad uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

yup

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lfg

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

In Training posted:

I watched Home Alone at a movie theater two days ago and when Joe Pesci peeks out the window and says "Maybe he committed suicide." the 6 year old in the row behind us whispered "Mommy what does it mean to commit suicide".

lol. ftw

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mycophobia posted:

watched true romance tonight, got the 4k version, my first 4k bluray. happy to report that 35mm blown up to 4k doesn't look all that much better than 1080p assuming my shits set up right, so standard bluray isn't ruined for me. also what a weird fuckin movie lol. ive seen it a couple times before but still

unless they meticulously rescan and touch up each frame by hand for a 4K rerelease, you'd never be able to tell the difference between 1080p and 4K for most movies.

that said, i do not own a display that outputs higher than 1080p. no i'm not seething,. its cool.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

also True Romance fuckin rules

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mycophobia posted:

i made another album. its weirder and darker than the last one. i put it out today because i need to stop working on it
https://mycophobiah.bandcamp.com/album/saenai

good stuff brother, i haven't written or especially released any music in a long time so i'm always glad to see when other people do. grabbed a copy of both albums :cheersdoge:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mycophobia posted:

im a normal sized human person.

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

Despite all i ate there is still a lot of food on the plate

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

its loving awesome how i can post extremely banal poo poo on the anime forum and because you're an IK you lose it. almost like there's an exclusionary culture for posters who haven't joined two decades ago

guys will be like "oh ur just seeking negative attention" but will not stop screaming like toddlers whenever i loving make a post that aren't even jokes half of the time. sa is epic

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic posted:

wait are you still mad i headshot you for this

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

euroshopper posted:

the show aired on loving toonami which is owned by warner bros and yet you guys treated it as equivalent as actual child abuse material which i still find incredibly offensive. this isn't even a defense of the show the author is def a pedo but the right-wing "satanic pedophile hollywood" ppl never bothered to raise a stink about it which says something

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You got a pocket pussy? Good. Now throw that poo poo away. We do it live.

HolePisser1982 posted:

whats that? its motherfucking sacriligious?
now stop being a stingy bastard and go show your friends this big pile of smut you just made

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

When silent bone speaks 0_O

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

glad your eyes are getting better

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006