Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

Actually...
war is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Outrail posted:

Whenever I see a mouse the first thing I do is hurl myself into the nearest battlefield.

That's how ww1 happened. Everybody charged out of the trenches all the time because they were rat ridden holes.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Slugworth posted:

....... I was responding to a guy who was arguing that the us invasion of Iraq was less evil than the Russian invasion. Like, do you have him on ignore or something that prevented you from reading what I was responding to?

Well, now I have you on ignore, so, this was productive!

In other news, there is an eminently silly Xi interview popping up
"We are convinced that a rational way out of the Ukrainian crisis and the path to lasting peace and universal security in the world will be found if everyone is guided by the concept of common, comprehensive, cooperative and sustainable security and continued dialogue and consultation in an equitable, prudent and pragmatic manner,"
Yeah, good one Xi

"Also, I hope that everyone will be guided by the concept of common, comprehensive, cooperative and sustainable security and continued dialogue and consultation in an equitable, prudent and pragmatic manner for the question of Yongmingcheng, you know, for Russia's sake.";)

Found the english link, I only found it in Italian before.
https://tass.com/world/1591107

Tafferling fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Mar 20, 2023

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/3/24/moscow-forces-may-go-to-ukraines-kyiv-or-lviv-medvedev-says

I'd like for medvedev to explain to the soldiers who retreated from Kiev why they gotta do it all over again.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1639925363726856196
An evil waterfront marina was denazified this morning.

That might be a defensive mine that detached, failed to explode when it surfaced and then triggered when it finalky bonked ashore. poo poo happens, but usually sea mines have a redundancy of safeguards to prevent this from happening.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

fatherboxx posted:

This is complete nonsense lol, there was not 800 000 of the initial invasion force

They included the followup mini mobilization too.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

fatherboxx posted:

This is not true either

If you believe that 500 000 russian have been wounded and killed already, then Ukraine forces should already be in Crimea instead of contesting control over Bakhmut and I can interest you in buying a barely used bridge

I only pointed out how the 800000 total mobilized was a reasonable number, I didn't read the whole article yet.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

And then you have to consider that we are decadent homonazis who eat Russian tourists, as revealed in the 2012 documentary Shopping Trip and I'm sure some Russians have experienced xenophobia here, and many more are willing to make up horrible stories.

I dunno, after suffering through My summer car I could see harvesting russian tourists for meat and spare parts.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Cartoon Man posted:

To die Bahkmut meat grinder secure in the knowledge that my family will be taken care of financially with circus tickets.

Blocks of salted fish is a pretty Cimmerian currency unit imo

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Toxic Mental posted:

Russia is doing forced evacuations of people

The SA lurker autocorrect sets them as surprise enemas!

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Can anyone explain the horse loving cum thing like what is it why do Russians eat horse cum

Am I going to get probated for saying that ony Russians eat horse come is this like an Eastern European thing please clarify

It's just a rib on Putin who has rerouted all national horse cum production to his kremlin fridges. We have video proof of his urges but that's considered SA Classified I'm afraid.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

HonorableTB posted:

I cannot believe that Syria plan was anything but deliberately planted disinformation to throw off the large amount of penetration Russia has into Ukraine's intelligence agencies even now. It's just

they, for all practical purposes, do not have a navy

how would this possibly have worked

Meh, send a few shady intelligence goons to kickstart another local uprising, easy peasy.
I don't think the people of Sirya need another war right now though. Assad should be loving hanged but the timetable should be one that suits the Siryans, not Ukraine.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Der Kyhe posted:

The good old Russia decided to take a page from their "rear end in a top hat neighbor" playbook and froze all bank accounts for the Finnish embassies in Russia:

https://yle.fi/a/74-20032248

This is an direct act against the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations and according to our foreign minister Pekka Haavisto, "probably a petty act of revenge against Finland joining NATO."

Russians proclaim that this is a counteract against Finland setting restrictions on Russian citizen's ability to use Finnish bank accounts or transfer money back to Russia.

Why on earth would you mantain a russian bank account?

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

mllaneza posted:

Sucks for her, and I hope she'll be alright, but that's a pretty serious upgrade to Ukrainian air defense capabilities. One WIA in a night's missile barrage says that things are improving.

These are piecemeal barrages of drones mixed with a few missiles, not really a great test. I wonder how it would have fared against the initial attacks of hundreds of missiles a day. I remember that AA in Kiev managed an intercept rate of 60%(maybe more?) during one of the last 80+ missile attacks; I guess the true test of patriots will come if they scrounge up enough stuff for another one of those.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Keisari posted:

But why the hell would they close bomb shelters? I mean what the actual gently caress?

Well, that was more rusted to hell than closed I think...

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Tarquinn posted:

Geeez ... :chloe:

It's allright, with all the viral ai generated HP fluff they keep shoveling I see this less as kid soldiers glorification and more as unholy artificial constructs get saddled with yet another silly outfit.
The face of the all destroying AI angel of death will be a inhumanly smooth Radcliffe impression.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Sorry, not sorry.

Edit: Terrible snipe!

Needs red eyes

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Uhhhhh.... Congrats, you got cargo planes? Truly the pinnacle of 2023 technology.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

norp posted:

Better to have a futile and useless job than be sent into the meat grinder with a rusty AK and 6bullets

You can still perform menial office tasks with a field PC while cowering in a trench.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

zone posted:

These bozos were no poo poo drinking industrial alcohol by the crate during the siege of Kherson. They also, according to the conversations of mobiks that get intercepted on the regular, use vodka as an internal currency to buy their necessities.

That's every nation's conscript soldier in every war ever

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

mobby_6kl posted:

Diplomacy and rapist extraordinaire Andrew Tate has a fresh take on the conflict

How are all of these grifters getting the same type of brainworms

Wasn't he supposed to be jailed in a Romanian dungeon or something?

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Your Hildawg has a lot more fingers so I must defer

Thats an A+ metric. My dude has mittens for hands so I can only lurk and stare in awe at this thread's finest exchanges.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

zone posted:

Normal actions of normal law enforcement in a normal country.

They are probably saving him some money by taking Rubles off his hands before they become negative value.

All joking aside, I think you would be arrested even in the usa if you started tearing off nazi insignias from some random nazi's shirt.
Best you can do is notify the cops.
If the cops are siding with the nazis then start tearing away but uhhhh... good luck and don't get caught i suppose.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

GABA ghoul posted:

Do me, do me! Avatar me. I loving love America and would have voted for Killary. Seymour Hersh is a senile old man who is barely aware of what year it is. I donated money to Ukraine. I'm the perfect target, you won't find a better one itt

Old post but it seems you've been gifted a low quality Hilldawg. Only two fingers. Shameful.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

mobby_6kl posted:

I know blood thirst is haram itt but piss thirst has to be fine, right?

https://i.imgur.com/yOCZ6wx.mp4

Yeah, that could save you for a couple of days before your kidneys shut down for an excess of concentrated uric acid.
I mean, that man is dying of thirst, how does that even happen in a war like this.
Maybe he's injured and stuck in no man's land, who knows.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

zone posted:

the arch nemesis of blyatman

It's blyatguy

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

HonorableTB posted:

goddamn look at this big chungus

That's Cortisone treatment for you. Probably he wasn't drunk but high as balls on painklillers when they stopped him.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

All You Can Eat posted:

Same energy as Donald Trump deliberately mispronouncing Kamala Harris' name to make her sound blacker and scarier.

I'm sad to see Puccia go though, my grandmas cat was named Pucci and everytime Putin stirred more poo poo at least I got fuzzy feelings remembering the fat old bastard.
I mean, it's one of the least threatening words ever.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Dr. Quarex posted:

Sorry for your loss :( I trust he died on the way back to his home planet?

He died by being old, lazy and fat. His home planet was the couch sooo maybe they were related, who knows.
And yes, Poochie was Pucci in the italian version.

I hope all those tests succeed, maybe they'll be satisfied and get over it.

Tafferling fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Oct 2, 2023

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Knormal posted:

Delhi Classic?

Delhite

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

mobby_6kl posted:

Holy poo poo now that's a proxy war.

Better to fight the wankers there than here though, I suppose.

I question the feasibility for Ukraine to send dudes to fight in Africa.
Could be anyone's secret services with an interest in loving over wagner and covering it all with a slava Ukraine because why the hell not?

Also, I'm eating a very italian pizza with tomato, gorgonzola, walnuts and apples.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
Ukrainian air force employs dudes with serious DIY chops, they rebuilt all the planes from fragments three times over!
One would think the pieces should start showing some wear but they're just that good.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

DiomedesGodshill posted:

A warning to please don't put your uneducated/unqualified body anywhere near a jet engine intake. Have you seen the results of a human body going through a jet engine? I have. DO. NOT. GOOGLE.

Yeah, I understand the "eaten by a Grue" part but.... what is that blue poo poo?

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Dwesa posted:

aurora borealis was visible last night in the latitudes of Ukraine

gently caress, they've seen that poo poo down to southern Italy. That was a Big Fart.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Karate Bastard posted:

My farts are more lethally directed

Thread title? With or without cuts.

Also, I am lost on the significance of Prigozhin Snout, what was that about?

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Toxic Mental posted:

Part of grieving is accepting that people are truly gone and so a hyper-realistic wax sculpture like that would sort of mess with most peoples' minds, I'd imagine. Maybe his mom is cool with it but the article just sort of says she's proud of him, nothing about the actual statue.

Well, from the photo she seems really into the idea of having a little chat with his hyperralistic fake son from time to time. She's like seventy, my granddad sometimes spoke to a picture of grandma. It's fairly acceptable at that age and not really a sign of a botched grieving process.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
Heck, the Multipla, ugly as it was, had plenty of windshield real estate, it was like driving a bus.
I despise the SUV trend of reducing the glass area of a car to make it bulkier and this seems a further evolution of that godawful line of thinking. It's a loving coffin.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Avirosb posted:

When u emanate but he keeps evildoing

Help me stepbro, i'm stuck and keep evildoing.

Why are you emanating on me? Staaahp...

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Vengarr posted:

Super Meat Boy Returns

You made me remember the awesome Binding of Isaac's original trailer.
Bald gummy dudes everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

DiomedesGodshill posted:

What a loving clown.

Yeah, that's a thing to prod people to be decent and not litter the parking lot with carts, it's funny the first thing he comes up with it's just a miserly oppression tool.
If a homeless man really wants a cart he will loving get it, no matter what.