Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Wait if Rock is the final boss then why is Roman the guy Cody has to beat to finish his story? What is Rock the final boss of?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

bartok posted:

I wonder why Punk never made it in Hollywood.
:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_qt8NISaLQ :nws:

Why did you post this footage of Punk backstage at every Collision taping?

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
He’s very talented in the ring and a goodish promo but I don’t get his gimmick at all

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Rarity posted:

Who cares, I'm a veteran of the TNA Impact years. I've seen the real bad poo poo

Nothing TNA did even comes close to 1999–2001 WCW.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Sadly I can’t watch Mania because I am going to a “don’t support rape factories” party

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

rotinaj posted:

What do you do at a party like that

Mostly just stand around not supporting rapists

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Eat My Fuc posted:

you watch hollywood movies and listen to some Bowie or Zeppelin

Listening to Zeppelin sounds like hell, no thanks

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Yeah screw wrestlers who want more time with their families

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Mr Hootington posted:

The clip I saw was him regretting endorsing biden and saying he wasn't going to endorse again. No Trump endorsement made.

Edit: here is the full interview. He doesn't endorse Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vODRYedvIE0
50 minutes long.

My galaxy brain thinks he’s just trying to get booed because he still gets pops for his entrance.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

I hate these people

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
“Not endorsing Biden for President?

No, woke mobs!”

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

MJeff posted:

What some people will put in their bodies.

*cracks open an orange crush and eats an entire thing of extra sharp cheddar cheese and triscuits*

At least there’s protein and fiber in the cheese and triscuits :frogbon:

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
I once had the ice pop energy drink.

It was fine. A bit too sweet for my tastes though.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Rhonne posted:

Someone told me he gave it to himself during the Hall Of Fame the night before, I think?

Muhammad Ali’s widow gave it to him during her HOF speech saying Ali wanted him to have it.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

rotinaj posted:

There is a thought in the back of my mind that if they had brought out the custom Brahma bull rock belt they supposedly had made back in the attitude era to be rock’s smoking skull belt, that would be sick as hell and show some neat history

But the odds are 100% they got a new one made so lol

I must be suffering from Mandela effect because I could swear he actually had that belt back in the day.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
WWE is financially bulletproof so frankly I think they should have Cody lose for two reasons:

1) it’d be funny
2) what are the stans gonna do? Watch AEW?

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

rotinaj posted:

he said that forums poster projecthalaxy is a dweeb

He didn’t say that

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

JUNGLE BOY posted:

he won’t get his flowers until after he’s gone, but no doubt in my mind that hhh will be remembered as the stanley kubrick of wrestling

Both were abusive to their talent so that makes sense

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
I don’t see MJF going to WWE for awhile but I will take a wild guess that Ricky Starks is gone the minute his current deal is done.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

edogawa rando posted:

Honestly, Malakai, Miro and probably Keith Lee can just gently caress off back to WWE. They can go sit backstage in catering at a RAW taping, doing not much else other than sucking a Saudi blood money covered dick together at this point.

Malakai and Keith Lee would be utilized in a Paul Levesque WWE. Miro I’m not so sure, I don’t think he did much of note in NXT.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Jade will be a giant star wherever she is.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Pillowpants posted:

Why is she such a big deal if she can’t wrestle?

Because look at her.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

0konner posted:

Drew isn’t going anywhere either he’s having a great time with this heel run and clearly going out of his way to build heat for a Punk match.

The beauty is: if he stays, it’s build for a Punk match. If he leaves, well you can’t say he ain’t getting buried on the way out as is tradition!

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

1glitch0 posted:

Picking people out of catalogues because of how they look and who cares if they can wrestle! Johnny Ace ahead of his time.

Not the same thing here

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

haunted bong posted:

i didnt realize adam cole was in nwa-tna before

That’s Ron Killings

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
I’m the only person in the world that thought the WWF champion and womens champion appearing on both shows in 2002 was a good idea. As we have proven with Wrestlemania, two world champions is a lousy idea because one always takes a back seat and is unimportant. It makes perfect sense for the WWF, Womens, and Tag Champs to be on all shows and defend their belts and each show gets its own main champion that’s exclusive, like IC for Raw and US for Smackdown.

It was REALLY stupid in the 2002 draft when the tag titles were exclusive to Smackdown because raw tag teams like the Hardys had nothing to fight for.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Frankly I’d prefer there be no draft at all. With competition like AEW and NJPW there’s just no need to split their roster to create the illusion of two territories.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Mr Hootington posted:

I noticed that while watching AEW too. I think it happens during matches nobody is excited for.

On Collision there wasn’t any piped in noise that I could hear. Crowd was quite dead for most of Rocky vs Roddy.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

stab posted:

I had to deal with Sami's poo poo for years goddamn I earned it

I'm glad you had a good time at Raw, Kevin Steen.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Sega 32X posted:

Sheamus was good over half the time, when he was just a dude who was like "Oi I'll foight 'em!"

“I’ll foight ‘im!” was so simple and such an easy immediate face turn. It’s a shame I have to compliment the bad company but credit where it’s due there.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

rotinaj posted:

Who was that against, Mark Henry? I remember sheamus being the one dude willing to step up to some monster heel and it was cool as hell

Yep

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
So basically all streaming services are still smoke and mirrors and investors are still extremely stupid?

So we all learned nothing from the WGA/SAG strikes.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
I was never a fan of the late 80s/early 90s WWF tag titles so I’m indifferent about these

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Trevor Lee is great and would be wonderful in ROH.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Ok the video won’t load so I had to log into Twitter to see it, and geez Trevor you don’t gotta talk like this. I’m sure you’re sad you’re out of a job but WWE brass doesn’t care about you.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

JUNGLE BOY posted:

it’s always devastating when your family fires you

I just hope it’s not him trying to angle his release the way Spud did because that was so tacky.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Shard posted:

I don't know why so many people go into wwe and are tricked into thinking the company cares about them to the point where they really start thinking of wwe as a family.

Everyone is susceptible to cults

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

MassRafTer posted:

Especially when there is the in house NXT QAnon prayer group.

He’s still there?? I thought he got fired!

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Dimebags Brain posted:

drat, another pedophile in NXT.

I hate that I got this reference.

Black metal has the dirt worst people in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

TheKingslayer posted:

Thinking about old NXT. Remember Bull Dempsey?

That dude had such a weird little run down there. Tubby Goldberg push that the crowd just hated and not in a normal heel heat way if I remember right.

All I remember was he and Baron Corbin had a “who can beat people more impressively” angle but that’s all I remember of him