Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

knife in left, fork in right, anything else is dumb

lol America.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Shaggar posted:

wrong. knife in right, fork in left when cutting. switch fork back to right when not cutting and place knife on plate.

lol America.txt

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
im american but i do knife in right, fork in left and don't switch.

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

lol i u dont grip ur steak in both hands and savage it with your incisors, as nature intended

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
25/08/2013: The utensilchat plague is now in its seventh straight day. Funny joke supplies are running low. We have totally run out of computer related jokes and are resorting to cannibalising other members of the forum for sustenance. I can only pray that Ian MacLean returns soon with more hilarity, else I fear our only other option is to beseech Toby to bring the sweet release of death upon this thread.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I tried to lure Ian back like a month ago but all he did was come back and ask if anyone had any leads on jobs

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

TOOT BOOT posted:

I tried to lure Ian back like a month ago but all he did was come back and ask if anyone had any leads on jobs

another source of laffs falls foul to the evil psychiatric industry and their meds

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Al! posted:

send us an iPhone and we will punch a circular hole in the middle so you can use it as a bottle opener

welp

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Jesus loving Christ another million dollar idea down the drain

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

still can't get over the bottle opener made of solid copper

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer

im the iphone 5s

Dec 26, 2012

jfc

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

also isn't carbon fiber designed to be light and hard but not particularly resistant to impact

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh wait this is "authentic" carbon fiber

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
also there's this limey who wants £20,000 to fund something routinely accomplished for far less by amateur softball teams across the nation (production of a white cotton T-shirt with a lovely logo)

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

also there's this limey who wants £20,000 to fund something routinely accomplished for far less by amateur softball teams across the nation (production of a white cotton T-shirt with a lovely logo)

im the blatant narcissism and laziness that oldies will point to when they talk about how this young kids generation is ruining the country

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

now make it chopsticks

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
i wonder how many bottles you need to open before your screen cracks

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

also isn't carbon fiber designed to be light and hard but not particularly resistant to impact

you can give it almost any characteristics you want by careful selection and laying of the weave and changing the epoxy formula

this won't have any of that though, it'll be one sheet of pre-preg made in a vacuum bag and will snap around the opener like the third time you use it, assuming the phone doesn't break first

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
if you had to name one online community that gives thousands of dollars away at the slightest provocation which one would you pick?

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

i have a bottle opener in my wallet. its p cool and looks like a kickstarter thing but it was a buck from china

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Nomnom Cookie posted:

looks like a kickstarter thing but it was a buck from china

wellll,

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Nomnom Cookie posted:

i have a bottle opener in my wallet. its p cool and looks like a kickstarter thing but it was a buck from china

i have a bottle opener on my keychain. it's kinda lovely but it gets the job done and i'm always the only one in the room who seems to have one on me (i guess i don't hang out with enough kickstarter fans)

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
this chess varient looks kinda neat for sperglords

this, my dear, is the zyborne shmup

oh hey now you can have an AIR JORDAN SNEAKER iphone case because you're a pathetic manchild that likes sportsball

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY

madeupfred posted:

if you had to name one online community that gives thousands of dollars away at the slightest provocation which one would you pick?

alas, poor LF

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

flyboi posted:

no imagine a mtg tournament room but instead of no beer you have beer i guess

people play mtg without alcohol?

the gently caress?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

people play mtg without alcohol?

the gently caress?

competitive players will sneak booze in their soda bottles dont ask me how i know

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Vicas posted:

i have a bottle opener on my keychain. it's kinda lovely but it gets the job done and i'm always the only one in the room who seems to have one on me (i guess i don't hang out with enough kickstarter fans)
same

this is me irl:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

hubris.height posted:

competitive players will sneak booze in their soda bottles dont ask me how i know

i literally cant think of a time i have played mtg without some kind of booze (or other things) involved.

im an alcoholic though

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

i literally cant think of a time i have played mtg without some kind of booze (or other things) involved.

im an alcoholic though

you have exactly what it takes to become a competitive player and make upwards of 200 dollars for sitting in a stinky game shop playing cards for 7ish hours

congrats i guess

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

i just don't think chess is complex enough, you know? i'd rather play weird mindgames with the pawns or some poo poo bc i'm a true mindgames master

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Vicas posted:

me too. it's the old AI aluminium connecting rod one that some forum poster made years and years ago.

idk, it's kinda cool

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
he should kickstart that

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

lol "steam use 190%"

but seriously, thats not fair, from their 10 fps demo video its clear they've already accomplished far more than zybourne clock ever did

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
OUYA GAME AGAIN OH gently caress YES

this idiot is trying to patent maglev to make hoverboards that you won't be able to actually use except for fingerboards. though i could probably see this as being some sort of cool racing kit but

some sort of stupid space rocket thing

I dont need any other words to describe this: the cat that wore a fedora

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Migishu posted:

ladies

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Migishu posted:

that looks really familiar

i'm pretty sure that's a goon

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Shalinor posted:

Cross post, hoooo! This is what I've been working on for five months or so. It's Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora, and now I can actually show it off a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TKPdqR79lM

mmmmyup

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

A QUARTER MILLION DOLLARS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread