Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Kakairo posted:

Vagino-american? Seriously? :raise:

No, it's a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Fulchrum posted:

Oh no. Day by Day and Hope n' Change are merging. We're looking at a singularity of poo poo!

Now that he has a Female Mouthpiece to badmouth feminism for him it's a matter of time before he makes a Hope 'n' Change version of Damon too (Bill Cosby with extra facial hair Photoshopped on)

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Is it bad that I look forward to new Jarlsburgs? :ohdear:

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

It's been a long time since I visited Arlington but I remember the Tomb of the Unknown Solider being on the top of some steps in front of a sprawling lawn, not buried in a hedge maze.

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

Oh god, I feel like I need a shower after that.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Iron Crowned posted:

Is it bad that I look forward to new Jarlsburgs? :ohdear:

Yes. You are bad and should feel bad.

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet
NURK!
NURK!
NURK!

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

.Edward Penischin posted:

Obama tweets on the grave of dead American soldiers, and not in bed or on the shitter like the rest of us.

e:

RyokoTK posted:

Armadillo isn't a racist term. Not the way that we talk about the lazy, stupid, pathetic anteaters anyway.

Whoa! Huge slam on anteaters out of nowhere!

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Deep Hurting posted:

The nice thing about spending $100M+ on art by someone who's dead is you don't have to worry about the dumb old artist who created the work deriving any benefit from the money used to purchase it, as a reward for his or her skills and efforts.

This but unironically :twisted:

I almost hate to bring up Tosh.0 but he did a similar joke and it was actually really funny.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Selachian posted:

The Telecommunications Act of 1996 was the real "open the blood gates" moment for telecommunications deregulation, and remains one of Bill Clinton's shittier legacies.

A few pages back, but I don't always read this thread in real time.

As much as I love good ole unkie Bill, his shittiest legacy is clearly the repeal of the Glass Steagal Act. This was the start of a wave of financial deregulation that led directly to the economic meltdown of 2008. Yeah, there were a lot of senators' names on the repeal, but Bill Clinton signed it when he could have vetoed it.

Trust me, I work in banking, and those fuckers need to be broken back up into their parts. Having investments, banking and insurance products all under one company adds no value to the consumer, and creates compliance verification nightmares.

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

I'm dozens of pages behind, so apologies if this came up already, but here's something the BBC are doing with these guys: the true story of a poor sod in Guinea-BIssau. Like Whiskey Galore, but with cocaine and no comedy whatsoever.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I hope this has not been posted

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

is it just me or is this like, real low oh wait its a jpg i can see that now

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

I thought they were already saved. :confused:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

I thought they were already saved. :confused:

:master:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Can someone just flat-out tweet at these people that ISIS kills way more Muslims than Christians? They seem to want to frame this as a Christian genocide or something when really ISIS pretty much kills everyone they can find, and I want to see what the response is to someone telling them that

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

So I hope she is fine with the USA taking in all the syriacs as refugees.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Wildeyes
Nov 3, 2011

I do not welcome this

Please tell me we aren't starting to develop some Jarlsberg apologists

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

"Huge slam on anteaters out of nowhere!" is never going to get old for me.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I've seen this ref around, is she supposed to be Hillary's secret lover or something?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

zoux posted:

I've seen this ref around, is she supposed to be Hillary's secret lover or something?

Long-time Hillary staffer and also wife to Anthony Weiner, chicka bow wow.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

D.N. Nation posted:

Long-time Hillary staffer and also wife to Anthony Weiner, chicka bow wow.

Yes, and a number of people (more or less the same ones that think Obama is secretly gay) do, in fact, believe she's Hillary's secret lover.

quote:

Whoa! Huge slam on anteaters out of nowhere!

This forum just hates anteaters. :(

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

Wildeyes posted:

I do not welcome this

Please tell me we aren't starting to develop some Jarlsberg apologists

""War on Women? More like Moron Women! Amirite, guys?" - a woman" - a man

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Rorus Raz posted:

heh...we're going to totally murder a guy.

Bish, Confirmed Death-Lover :unsmigghh:

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe

D.N. Nation posted:

Allie's crocodile tear bullshit w/r/t unemployment will never not piss me off.

But yeah, Eric, you really really care.

He was just so perfectly wrong in the Bush years:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

:poolgirl: Definitely my favorite on this subject so far, other than perhaps ^^^^ Bad Reporter :love:

Hiigaran0
Sep 8, 2011

Is this real? I can't even tell.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Ahahahahaha. I had forgotten about this one. What a honkin' bozo.

Allie probably thinks the housing crash was the blacks' fault.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

This one is absolutely amazing, I'd really love to see him try and explain this one today.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

zeroprime posted:

He was just so perfectly wrong in the Bush years:

Holy poo poo, I never saw the housing bubble comic. You'd think maybe Allie would reel it in after being so incredibly wrong about that before ranting about how there won't be a recession.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

OldTennisCourt posted:

This one is absolutely amazing, I'd really love to see him try and explain this one today.

Someone touch the poop.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

<---- HILLARY

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

RyokoTK posted:

Armadillo isn't a racist term. Not the way that we talk about the lazy, stupid, pathetic anteaters anyway.

He wants to use then word so bad he can taste it. Stupid PC police deny his freedom to so!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
If only there was some way to visually represent her lying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I know it's originally from Pinocchio but all these No Strings on Me comics make me think someone is going to create a political cartoon decrying Tony Stark's reckless creation of Ultron.

• Locked thread