Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
shouldn't these rugged individualists just man up and hold the meetings outside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

No Butt Stuff posted:

He thinks he's being profound.

he basically said this, but thinks it's meaningful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQd7g565e2I&hd=1

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

kartikeya posted:

I've seen Crisis Actors used before and since Sandy Hook, but I think that event just straight up broke some gun nuts' brains. I mean, it's more comforting to them that the entire thing was staged by the big bad government in order to take their guns rather than believe that a whole bunch of little children got murdered along with a number of their teachers who were trying to protect them all because some guy had the easy access to guns that they all constantly advocate for. It's also easier to believe a conspiracy for some people than to deal with the fact that seemingly random awful mass murders can and do happen, and in this case happened among a bunch of kindergartners.

Yeah, the explanation I've always heard for conspiracy theories is that for some people its just easier to accept that there's a focused group of evil people causing all this poo poo instead of the reality that there are evil people everywhere and horrible poo poo can happen at any time and any place to any one. That reality just scares the poo poo out of them so much that they come up with ridiculous theories to explain it away.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
"The state can say no the federal government. And the COUNTY...can say no to the state.

And the Federal government can say no too."

What?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Goddammit Pete don't use your boom mic as a walking stick you loving hack.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Bundee just stepped in horse poo poo lol

CLEMENCY FOR THE HAMMONDS

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Crain posted:

"The state can say no the federal government. And the COUNTY...can say no to the state.

What?

Was just about to post this.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Does any sane person know what the gently caress any of that was

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
we are now watching a man vape

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I hope the inevitable documentary about this thing is titled "Waiting for Supersheriff"

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

No Butt Stuff posted:

Does any sane person know what the gently caress any of that was

Bullshit.

theflyingorc posted:

Fucker. Beat me too it.

Pete's sucking on some robocop dick right now.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Crain posted:

What?

Pretty sure this whole "states rights" thing was settled with the case of Sherman v. Atlanta.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

theflyingorc posted:

Man, gently caress this dude. Someone shoot him.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
So are the terrorist calling to themselves terrorist now, or is it still a protest / militia?

Turtle Sandbox fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jan 14, 2016

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Turtle Sandbox posted:

So are the terrorist calling to themselves as terrorist now, or is it still a protest / militia?

Uh...yeah actually. Pete publicly stated he's trying for at LEAST one of the top 5 spots on the Domestic Terrorist list.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I'm a domestic terrorist... and I vape

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Turtle Sandbox posted:

So are the terrorist calling to themselves as terrorist now, or is it still a protest / militia?

He basically seemed to be saying "the illegitimate government will call me a terrorist"

his mindset appears to be "they'll call me a terrorist because false flag loose change open your mind sheeple"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Doesn't matter. So long as they remain lily white they won't face any consequences for their actions, not now nor twenty years from now.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

McDowell posted:

^ Good riddance to bad rubbish. There is no innocence, only degrees of guilt.

A Winner is Jew posted:

Idiots are dead and I won't shed a tear for them because it would be a waste of my valuable time.

Also, the only people in that compound that are innocent are the kids... so aim high?

SquadronROE posted:

Can the cops just get some artillery and shell the hell out of that place? Or if they don't want to damage the precious woodland, they could just hose it down with a few hours of M2HB fire.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'll go on fox news with their facebook pictures and declare them no angels.

McDowell posted:

No lives matter.

Thump! posted:

They deserve the machine gun then, nothing short of it. Mow them down like wheat.

Is this the rumored left-wing empathy and concern for personal freedoms at work? Because it really reads more like fascists demanding the slaughter of their political opponents based on weak pretexts. Good to know it's okay for police to kill non-violent protesters en masse over minor property crimes and "mere words" as long as they're white and own guns!

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

As a Millennial I posted:

Nuke the entire site from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

As a Millennial I posted:

WTF is this outfit? Cowboy hat, ok sure. Leather biker jacket? A scarf that would be completely at home in the Castro? Knockoff Oakleys from a frathouse? Vaping??

:psypop:

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
"i posted on my blog, and it went really deep. i talked about petting cows"

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"I made a blog and it got really deep. I talked about cows and petting them and tipping them. It was deep."

Don't leave us in suspense. Tells us the address.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Some are, some aren't. Doesn't really matter though, since federal court precedent says the FBI isn't allowed to assume that everyone there agrees with the statements of any particular member (even the leader), so it's only significant for the potential future prosecution of the specific person who says it.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

theflyingorc posted:

"i posted on my blog, and it went really deep. i talked about petting cows"

"Feeding the baby cows and the baby goats. That's what this land is all about."

Also cow tipping is real, and so are cow patties.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Main Paineframe posted:

Is this the rumored left-wing empathy and concern for personal freedoms at work?

You heard it here first folks, it is everyone's God-given rights* to break into any building you want, point your guns at and threaten to kill whoever you want, and steal whatever you want, whenever you want.

*Only white people have rights

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SubponticatePoster posted:

WTF is this outfit? Cowboy hat, ok sure. Leather biker jacket? A scarf that would be completely at home in the Castro? Knockoff Oakleys from a frathouse? Vaping??

:psypop:

The scarf is cowboy film cargo culting.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

tbf vaping is totally fine in Oregon (and all the more so if you don't respect federal authority)

though public consumption is still prohibited

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Main Paineframe posted:

Is this the rumored left-wing empathy and concern for personal freedoms at work? Because it really reads more like fascists demanding the slaughter of their political opponents based on weak pretexts. Good to know it's okay for police to kill non-violent protesters en masse over minor property crimes and "mere words" as long as they're white and own guns!

He asked a facetious question and got a facetious answer. I've made my stance clear.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Who What Now posted:

You heard it here first folks, it is everyone's God-given rights* to break into any building you want, point your guns at and threaten to kill whoever you want, and steal whatever you want, whenever you want.

we are currently enjoying the stream, this thread is about teh stream, please do not derail

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Main Paineframe posted:

Shhhh. The circlejerk is on and it's going pretty strong right now.

We're all pretty happy and in agreement right now don't ruin that.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

The scarf is cowboy film cargo culting.
No it's gay as hell (as a gay person I would know). If you want cowboy you go blue, red, or black. Not Prada.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Alkydere posted:

"Feeding the baby cows and the baby goats. That's what this land is all about."

Also cow tipping is real, and so are cow patties.

I'll never forget my first overnight in upstate NY.

"So what do you guys do for fun at night? Any bars or clubs?"

"Nah. But we go cow tipping."

"... You're making GBS threads me. That's real?"

"Yeah, but we don't do it too much. A lot of times we ride mattresses tied to the back of our trucks. Or hit mailboxes with bats while we're driving."

"... You're loving with me, right?"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Who What Now posted:

Aren't you the guy who blamed Ferguson on the Police.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

lol look at that pile of dildos.

"We need a security team on this"

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
they have gotten a mail delivery, hoping for more dildos

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Main Paineframe posted:

I am a fascist, yes.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
"if it was a bomb, they'd be sent by the federal bureau of creating bombs"

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

"Oh but we do know. if it WERE A BOMB, it would be sent by the FBI making bombs."

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

HAHAHA! They want a bomb squad to check their mail from FBI bombs.

God. Must remember they're serious threats and not clowns. Must remember they're serious threats and not clowns. Must remember they're serious threats and not clowns.

• Locked thread