Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I can store 8 horses in heidel now and have 3 tier 4 horses, one of which is that olive green. His name is jamoke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Going for professional development in gathering. Are there mobs in the forest of plunder now?

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!

sushibandit posted:

Not able to log in or view the cash shop in its entirety currently. Did they add the "lifeskill outfit -> costume" coupon yet? Need to get my Gatherer's Uniform put on over some real armor.

Sorry, no.

What they did add was two new costumes for every class that make you look like a stripper in a Rio Carnival parade.

This might be hyperbole, but I'm starting to feel embarrassed playing this game when I've already seen two "sexy angel girls" running around in what would otherwise be medieval Tuscany. I legitimately just lost some interest in the game knowing this poo poo's going to be everywhere. gently caress.

Conskill
May 7, 2007

I got an 'F' in Geometry.

Chewbot posted:

This might be hyperbole, but I'm starting to feel embarrassed playing this game when I've already seen two "sexy angel girls" running around in what would otherwise be medieval Tuscany. I legitimately just lost some interest in the game knowing this poo poo's going to be everywhere. gently caress.

I changed from Tamer to Wizard because I didn't want to deal with the growing lack of pants.

Though, in retrospect, I'm not sure why I thought it'd be different? Women as objectified sex objects in videogames. Film at 11.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Chewbot posted:

Sorry, no.

What they did add was two new costumes for every class that make you look like a stripper in a Rio Carnival parade.

Time to make my Sorc a sexy angel girl

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
I wish they would add more costumes in the vein of traditional armor like what the Warrior has for all the classes.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

TalonDemonKing posted:

TL;DR: One point into long-cooldown skills. Level lightning skills. Don't level staff attack or Concentrated magical arrow.

You can short cast fireball by right clicking before it's fully charged, and lightning has the "downside" of also being a black spirit skill so it takes forever if you have a full bar

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!

Conskill posted:

I changed from Tamer to Wizard because I didn't want to deal with the growing lack of pants.

Though, in retrospect, I'm not sure why I thought it'd be different? Women as objectified sex objects in videogames. Film at 11.

Every female character could be in a Red Sonja bikini and I wouldn't care because it's at least somewhat on-theme.

Drythe posted:

Time to make my Sorc a sexy angel girl

Somehow ironic goon poo poo isn't nearly as bad as the ones being serious sexy angels and cherry-blossom geishas with their creepy sex-doll faces and glowing neon hair.

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

I dunno, some of those outfits look rad as hell. The red feather outfit for tamer, for example. Same for black feather for sorc.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Chewbot posted:

Somehow ironic goon poo poo isn't nearly as bad as the ones being serious sexy angels and cherry-blossom geishas with their creepy sex-doll faces and glowing neon hair.

who was being ironic?

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.

Conskill posted:

Get camo.

Problem solved.

Live long and suck it Korea.

Foppington
Feb 11, 2013

Neon Dreams

Chewbot posted:

Sorry, no.

I'm actually 100% with you on that one. In a way I'm glad I don't regret my cosmetic purchase due to something better coming out. On the other hand; poo poo's ruining my immersion. :smith:

Chewbot posted:

I swear I am going to hunt every single last one of these down when I hit 55.

Foppington fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Mar 30, 2016

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!

Foppington posted:

At last BDO finally has an endgame!

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

gently caress the ROW posted:

I can store 8 horses in heidel now and have 3 tier 4 horses, one of which is that olive green. His name is jamoke

My horses name is EricHorstrada.

My fishing boat is the ERP_Partybarge

My rowboat is the Intrepid_Fatbody

Just post horse/boat names.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Mar 30, 2016

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Chewbot posted:

Sorry, no.

Just ignore them. Honestly, I'm more anti-social in this game than I've ever been in any game, I've turned off the chat and actively go to the least occupied channel.

Alternatively you can kill them cause they're probably terrible

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
All fun activities can only be done in 01 channels.

GoonTang and ParksAndRec are now staying on Mediah 01 for future content.

02, 03, 04, 05 or what ever channels are over flow.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

gwrtheyrn posted:

lightning has the "downside" of also being a black spirit skill so it takes forever if you have a full bar

Alternatively, you can tap "z" at 100% spirit to get a 30 second ~25% casting speed buff that appears to stack with your other casting/attack/move speed buff. So yeah. It's sexy to burn your entire mana pool twice over faster than you can say the words "entire mana pool".

Chewbot posted:

Sorry, no.

poo poo. I was really looking forward to that. The lifeskill armors look better than most of the cash shop armor, and once they're considered costumes, should be dyeable as well.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I actually really like the weird sown-together leather outfit sorc has in the chargen option, but I guess it's not available yet?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Are all the parks and recs character names taken on this server?

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

quote:

Ranger

Fixed the issue where left-click aerial shots did not work after using Wall Breaker I and II when Bow Skill was Lv. 6 or higher.

The damage amount for Will of Wind slightly increased.

The damage amount for Charging Wind I, II, III, and IV increased.

The damage amount for Dagger of Protection dramatically increased.

The damage amount for the aerial shots after Evasive Shot slightly decreased.

The damage amount for S:/EX: Charging Wind slightly decreased.

The damage amount for EX: Descending Current slightly decreased.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Kaedric posted:

The damage amount for S:/EX

noice

Cal Worthington
Oct 8, 2013

Serious business.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=153910&site=black

Bad Translation posted:

Q. I wonder why the background to announce the results of the 'Black Desert' European subsidiary to this point.

- The current 'Black Desert' is making unprecedented results in North America and Europe. Since CBT groups already dwaeteot through character customization services to some extent introduced in the country, a place designed to notify the reality of things which was wrapping up a year and a month after the announcement of the open now. You can be sure of figures but also because they appeared.

Q. There was an unprecedented success of this long 'Black Desert' in the country, if there is reason to believe that we can show this to be maintained in Europe?

- Despite barriers to entry called "By-Play" and still pass though many users purchase the game. In addition, the cache item shop price inde relatively high, and a lot of sales out items in this cache. It reported that this trend is now convinced that this year will be at least maintained.

Q. domestic services and wonder if there is some degree of difference between the North European Service update schedule.

- If the update schedule, because you've already conducted largely in domestic service has the advantage that it is possible a reliable content updates. Dwaetneunde media also updated the progress at the end of March, was originally scheduled to be added in mid-April.

Content update is ready to overcome Europe's "off-season online games" in April, May and June. The same four month and is scheduled to open in May, the remaining four classes, and other new areas such as Valencia, awakening will proceed sequentially from June. 8 wolen decided the game in Germany Expo Games Com 'participation. The update is available announcing a complete introduction to the game plan to keep the box office.

Q. if compared to the other game successful in North America and Europe, there are recorded the degree of the value?

- Currently Black Desert has recorded sales exceeded the sales figures of other successful games in North America. Much higher than the revenue when choejeonseonggi of those games.

"By-Play 'instead of' free-to-play 'is much lower than the usual shop gumaeyul of the cache of the game, this figure is also much higher than previous games. Usually I say that 11% is higher, gaining current levels far beyond these numbers. Incidentally, the proportion was purchased more than 80% of the three products of expensive items (€ 50,100) sold preorders.

Q. Now, if the score is still persist, gritty assess the expected quarterly sales?

- The number of paid subscribers in the year when I saw this trend is expected to break through the one million people. And it has a goal, I think that the extent gasigwon. This is an overwhelming performance beyond the domestic performance.

Black Desert since Q. won a good performance, there are other games to prepare for North Europe service?

- It was a black desert, nothing would preside over thought was a black desert that we have. Until now, it has been thoroughly around the Black Desert. However, because the current ttyaemun various figures out positively. After the game any opportunity to proceed with any foreign publishing games developed in Korea was established.

Q. If you're looking eye on the game?

- There are no particular progress in the game business, personally seeing eye on the Monster Hunter online. 'Monster Hunter', like the IP itself and I myself think when I try to import a game that will, that power IP that out in North America and Europe.

Q. To Europe through the North American market that should have an element?

- European users are part detail is needed because in many cases to treat serious and Field Games. In the case of MMORPG, when the user entered the game they should be able to provide a variety of different purposes.

In addition, North American and European users are more like a realistic, challenging game. Current 'Black Desert' is domestic service in comparison with the more challenging difficulty, but the user may want a more rugged, with deep and diverse elements.

Q. Do you have an update specifically for North America and Europe plan to publish separately?

- Minor portions may be found. For example, it plans to add more 'pet' Shepherd ', even if like me, like a cat, pet specific user to North America and Europe. In addition to populate a minor detail in part to think like the weather, so a little bit larger and to stimulate the user emotional. However, to create a separate build or update of a larger framework for North America and Europe will be difficult.

Q. big is the damage "private servers" in Europe and Russia region, these issues include how you are coping?

- Russia in particular, there was a case to make a private server in South America, this part is to continue to monitor progress and keep blocking and consultation with the developer. It found that the case was not yet catastrophic damage to.

Q. What progress you have marketing in North America, Europe, and wonder what to do in the future.

- It was used mainly by the major media, marketing PR. Marketing to date was a focus on the game marketing brand. Sikyeotgo continued exposure primarily to users who play MMORPG, SNS has a lot of leverage. In the future, because the number of update schedule, we will proceed with the targeted marketing that can highlight these features.

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!
Well poo poo, I bought a lvl 1 t3 horse someone put up on the market for 20k cause it had front kick or whatever, the next skill it learns is sprint and now the stable says it's worth over 2 million. I was just working on my training skill.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.

SweetBro posted:

>Mediah Region Unlocked

OH! loving SUCK MY THROBBING SOVIET COCK, NERDS!

I was all up in chat
"Aren't they releasing Mediah at end of month?"

And you were all like

"No Acerelona_Orion that's loving retarded, no one could even do that yet, why would you say something so stupid."

And I was like

"Okay... :( "

Foppington posted:

New cosmetic is still loving retarded. I'll join you in murdering every scrub I see wearing one. Once I hit 150 AP/DP.

SweetBro fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Mar 31, 2016

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008

Chewbot posted:

Well poo poo, I bought a lvl 1 t3 horse someone put up on the market for 20k cause it had front kick or whatever, the next skill it learns is sprint and now the stable says it's worth over 2 million. I was just working on my training skill.

Sprint will change your life.

It also turns the horse into solid gold, yes.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!
I didn't actually know this wasn't a subscription MMO until today. I was interested but didn't want to feel obligated to play since my free time is limited enough as is. Well now I'm hosed.

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!

Okay but can you post a translated version?

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!

Desuwa posted:

I didn't actually know this wasn't a subscription MMO until today. I was interested but didn't want to feel obligated to play since my free time is limited enough as is. Well now I'm hosed.

This game really does destroy free time. I've already gotten over how stupid the new outfits are, but I am looking even more forward to murdering people in the future.

AegisP posted:

Sprint will change your life.

It also turns the horse into solid gold, yes.

It's kinda funny cause right now Sprint triggers the horse control minigame almost every time I move faster than a trot. Looking forward to 100% it!

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
I'm a bit sad we didn't get Horse Racing with this patch. I suppose this gives me more time to levelup some horses in other tiers to try and gain sprint.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

The horse races should be hourly and also come in brackets so no T4 horses stomping T2s

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
Its rougher to get now a days but if your leveling up in the like 10-30 range its not AWFUL to have fortuna armor. With the move speed gem in the shoes you have +5 move speed for getting around and doing piles of quests. Think about snagging one for your alts if you don't want to throw your armor around to them.

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!

Chewbot posted:

It's kinda funny cause right now Sprint triggers the horse control minigame almost every time I move faster than a trot. Looking forward to 100% it!

Followup in case anyone is wondering: it only takes about 3 hours to max out horse sprint, but your horse is pretty much unusable until then. And then it's freaking awesome.

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013

Kimsemus posted:

I wish they would add more costumes in the vein of traditional armor like what the Warrior has for all the classes.

I wish I could just use warrior armors on my valkyrie.

Warriors have the best armor costumes.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Xzov posted:

The Bern set is downright perfect, I love seeing Souls characters drying fish and chopping wood.

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013

Grondoth posted:

The Bern set is downright perfect, I love seeing Souls characters drying fish and chopping wood.

Yeah. The Bern set for the ranger is pretty decent looking, but the warrior one blows it away.

Even wizards get more armor (including helmets with closed visors) than valkyries.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

If you think you don't get any armor you should see the sorceror outfits.

Pants do not exist. Armor does not exist. Half of it is barely swimwear levels of clothing. It's just all metal shards up the rear end like that prince of persia 2 villain.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008

randombattle posted:

Pants do not exist.

I'm not sure whether to be glad or sad to hear that this phenomenon isn't just restricted to Valkyrie outfits.

Bonapartisan
May 20, 2004

Emperor of France
Creator of the Code Napoleon
Conqueror of the Ziggy Piggy

Xzov posted:

I really like some of the warrior "piercing" pieces, I wish those were more universal.

I also noticed Tamers don't get piercings, is this because they wouldn't be so kawaii or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
we've got two GUILD BOSS SCRAWLS in goontang. we'll do em at reset (5pm PST) on thursday. Get your asses in on this because this one was an extra large and says "30 players suggested"