Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

fnox posted:

And, Sandi is a cold hearted bitch for giving a box of donuts to a loving diabetic man. I had forgot that even happened, it's a perfect demonstration of how conceited and evil she actually is.

Cold-blooded killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Nicholas posted:

Asking what people are looking forward to from CIG at Gamescom is trolling

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4tesjx/who_else_is_excited_for_gamescon_im_really/

Ew, I finally touched the poop. Let's see how hard I get downvoted for a pretty innocent statement.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

fukken timtam gremlin

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Can we leave disco landman alone, we already know he is a hobo and he takes the piss out of SC for us a lot of the time.

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

So far this is shaping up to be their most successful free fly event since the one in February, in terms of new accounts.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

i hope the game comes out and is good so i cab grief btak

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Wrecked Angle posted:

I actually took a punt on this because I had absolutely no loving clue what 'Landing Zones 2.0' could be but...

Yeah, so basically that line is gently caress all.

Lol, that goes to show how worried they must have been that people confused landing pads with any of the multiple and awesome actual landing zones such as Nyx or any of the shortly upcoming ones in any of the remaining 99 systems and their procedural planets.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

ManofManyAliases posted:

For that sum, it would have been settled long before it would be kicked to small-claims court. But please, have that CA AG letter framed if it puts a smile on your face.

lol, u mad

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Are TimTams that good or is she just weird?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Yes.

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

WebDog posted:

I did some digging.

This is on Jared's facebook page. Note the bizarre dates.

So I sat down and wrote an email to the team...

paaarp corn!

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Jobbo_Fett posted:

stuff can be two things

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
Why is Cymelion backing what is supposed to be a skill-based MMO when he doesn't like skill-based games or MMOs?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Lesnick is a giant goddamned rear end in a top hat but I don't want him to die. I want him to realize he's been wasting his life and find something more productive to do.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Lmao, gotta make sure Sandi is centered in the picture, not the man who almost died or his wife.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
you just don't understand actress development

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

WebDog posted:

I did some digging.

This is on Jared's facebook page. Note the bizarre dates.

So I sat down and wrote an email to the team...

:laffo:

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

ManofManyAliases posted:

For that sum, it would have been settled long before it would be kicked to small-claims court. But please, have that CA AG letter framed if it puts a smile on your face.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Jobbo_Fett posted:

As an Australian, no. Americans have terrible confectionery, so it probably tastes amazing when all you have access to is stuff like Hershey's and Oreos.

Streetroller
Jun 11, 2016

Tokamak posted:

As an Australian, no. Americans have terrible confectionery, so it probably tastes amazing when all you have access to is stuff like Hershey's and Oreos.

Vegemite? :negative:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Tokamak posted:

Thank god for poutine

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Vegemite is terrible.

Marmite is where it's at

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Spiteski posted:

Vegemite is terrible.

Marmite is where it's at

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, marimite owns

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

It's not for everyone's taste. But if you do try it you need to spread it really thinly. Otherwise you'll get mouthful of salty goop.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Lemme just spread some of this industrial waste on my bread. It's gonna be fantastic I swear.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

boviscopophobic posted:

So far this is shaping up to be their most successful free fly event since the one in February, in terms of new accounts.

I guess very few of those convert into purchases, if I remember the funding graph correctly?

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Alright you dumb gently caress americans. I keep seeing a bunch of idiots thinking you're supposed to put vegemite straight on bread and I cannot believe I have to explain how this poo poo works. You put butter on hot toast so it melts and then you spread just a little bit of vegemite so it gives you the salty flavour combo on it. You don't use it as a spread on its own, its like putting salt on a meat dish, you dont just loving coat it like a sauce.

God loving damnit it took me to seeing it show up on american talk shows to realise what you were doing.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

fyi this 'thin layer of vegemite' is making me cry laughing

i take spoonfuls of marmite for pleasure

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Vegemite plua melted cheese on toast is dope

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Bovril

e: fking keyboard

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

lol give me a small thin layer of vegemite please

hahaaha wow

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Nation posted:

fyi this 'thin layer of vegemite' is making me cry laughing

i take spoonfuls of marmite for pleasure

This is an idea right up there with 'bitcoins are a good investment' and 'star citizen might come out'

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I guess very few of those convert into purchases, if I remember the funding graph correctly?

Previous free fly events have not had noticeable short-term impacts on funding. I suppose it's conceivable that they slightly increase the long-term income baseline. Nevertheless, it is likely that the rate of conversion to paying backers is quite low.

This is the smoothed funding graph for the same time period.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

lazorexplosion posted:

This is like a staple food for our kids at daycares and school lunches.
Colloquially known as "mousetraps". No I don't know why. But that poo poo is amazing, especially if you melt the cheese by grilling it in an oven.
edit: also, I'm obviously replacing vegemite with the superior marmite

I've lurked this thread for months, and it's loving xx-mite that gets me to post in it :cripes:

Valcione
Sep 12, 2007
For All Brave Silpheed Pilots

You are all wrong. Promite is where it's at. Promite and Bega cheese on whole grain bread makes the best grilled cheese sandwich ever constructed by human hands.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

lazorexplosion posted:

Yeah those are fantastic, I like it with my favourite brand of Australian cheese:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

What the gently caress is a vegemite?

E: oh wow that looks kind of good. I've only heard the word "vegemite" from that one song. ya bettah run, ya bettah take covaaaaahh haaaa

Propagandist fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jul 19, 2016

• Locked thread