Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

You just know Trump has seen this and he HATES it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TheGreyGhost posted:

Serious question, how in the gently caress would a questionnaire stop anything? Like, do they not get that people could spoof that even more easily than any type of official ID, background check, or documentation? Which we already do no less. Hell, I would think we would have freeper types bitching about how they'll just TAQIYAAA through the survey so they can get in and harm us from the inside. Like, who is looking at this going "okay, he didn't have me before. but this new vetting procedure has me".

Yes but, it's the same as The Wall; a simplistic solution to a complex problem that will never be done.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

BiohazrD posted:

It would also help if either of them were funny.

Oh poo poo that's a hot take!

Honestly, I think Wilmore had a much weaker crew of correspondents around him (or perhaps was not able to corral, lead, and mentor them as Stewart was able too). I remember thinking at times that it seemed more like a bunch of high school friends make a comedy sketch than serious attempts at satire.

Boon fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Aug 15, 2016

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFVhHTXNp8U

I'm at a total loss of words with this.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Radish posted:

Conservative ideas never solve anything. They either a) funnel money into a rich backer/cut their taxes, b) are a feel good measure that sounds good when summarized as glibly as possible but is actually terrible or unfeasible if you think about it for a second, or c) both. Trump hasn't thought about any of his dumbass proposals for more than a minute. It's literally the Brexit strategy but it looks like minorities are going to save us from our idiot white people.

After this election if Hillary, god willing, wins I want to see an updated version of that white voter map. Last time Romney would have had a landslide victory if only white people could vote and I want to see just how dumb we are when Trump is the candidate.

Well, yeah. Actually solving things is hard. Reacting in a way that seems to fit ideology and blindly hurts the Other is piss easy and draws in the uneducated and/or fearful. Even if it harms them, it'll still get votes from people dazzled by the way to fits their biases, plays into their egos, and spites those different. Most of all, it's incredibly simple which plays into the idea that they know how to "fix" the world if only they were listened to without the need of fancy, elitist learning, priming them to reject complexity more so they'll be easier dupes next time.

Scent of Worf posted:

From http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/what-we-learned-about-trumps-supporters-this-week

I mean, this was the most obvious thing in the world, but it's good we've cleared that up nonetheless.

Dumb white racists love dumb white racist strongman is a pretty easy analysis.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Aug 15, 2016

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Crows Turn Off posted:

Which Clinton policies even closely resemble Trump's? I can't think of a single one.

They both endorse "More Money for Us."

Only Trump adds the "gently caress You."

E: Then Trump takes out his sharpie and scribbles out "Us," changing it to "Me."

Shrecknet fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Aug 15, 2016

Jackson Taus
Oct 19, 2011

theflyingorc posted:

So, this is the first election where I've actually agreed with the radicals saying "the media is favoring one candidate over another", because I think the networks are actually trying to not get Trump elected.

However, the reason for that is he's abandoned all pretense of being a legitimate candidate for president. Say what you will about Romney or McCain, but they had a basic understanding of what the job entailed and, while they weren't great candidates, they were similar to people who have been president before.

It's just so blindingly obvious that Trump shouldn't be president that they're finally coming out and saying it.

See I don't know if it's really Trump-specific. They always wind up establishing positive/negative narratives about each candidate, and focus in on things that fit those narratives. I remember them calling Gore a serial exaggerator and spending days on real or perceived Gore lies/exaggerations.

Plus a lot of this is just Trump not being able to walk stuff back in a timely and orderly fashion. Like normally, the candidate steps in it, media push on "that's kinda offensive" or "that's BS", and that push is met and parried by a campaign response, leaving it up to paid media from the opponent to actually gain more than a tiny amount of ground on the issue. But that's just not happening with Trump, because (a) his Rapid Response sucks because it's like 2 dudes trying to do the job of a whole team, (b) his surrogates are trash-tier and/or amateurs who don't know basic facts about recent history or about their campaign, (c) his campaign is never on the same page on things, and (d) his ego won't let him say some of the stuff he needs to say, or just hide while it blows over. The end result is that instead of the media push being stalled by the campaign response, the media push breaks through and when journalists sense blood in the water they keep going.

Finally, remember that Trump has been brazenly attacking the media from the get-go - "never pick a fight with a man who buys ink by the barrel" as they say.

That's not even kinda subtle.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jesus reporters are dumb as gently caress

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Geostomp posted:

Well, yeah. Actually solving things is hard. Reacting in a way that seems to fit ideology and blindly hurts the Other is piss easy and draws in the uneducated and/or fearful. Even if it harms them, it'll still get votes from people dazzled by the way to fits their biases, plays into their egos, and spites those different. Most of all, it's incredibly simple which plays into the idea that they know how to "fix" the world if only they were listened to without the need of fancy, elitist learning, priming them to reject complexity more so they'll be easier dupes next time.

Dumb white racists love dumb white racist strongman is a pretty easy analysis.

Watching the Brexit idiots scurry away from their unexpected prize like the rats they are would have been hilarious if had resulted in anyone thinking maybe this should be indicative of some reflection about the idea.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

I don't understand what part of this I'm supposed to care about

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

theflyingorc posted:

*forehead vein PULSING* THE APPEARANCE . . . OF . . . IMPROPRIETY!!!!!11

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

it just switches from questions to statements like halfway through.

what the hell

theflyingorc posted:

them making an issue of a non-issue and her not just saying "yeah no this specific instance is totally within legal play gently caress off" I guess. I dunno.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
A good article by Ari Berman on how Trump is trying to re-enact the RNC's Ballot Police initiative that they got sued for in the 1980s:

https://www.thenation.com/article/donald-trump-is-encouraging-intimidation-and-racial-profiling-at-the-polls/

quote:

n 1981, during a New Jersey gubernatorial election, the Republican National Committee launched a “Ballot Security Task Force” that sent sample ballots to voters in predominantly African-American and Hispanic precincts. When 45,000 letters were returned as undeliverable, the RNC tried to remove the voters from the rolls and hired off-duty cops to patrol polling sites in black and Hispanic neighborhoods of Newark and Trenton. Police carried firearms at polling places and wore armbands reading “National Ballot Security Task Force,” while the RNC posted large signs saying, this area is being patrolled by the national ballot security task force. it is a crime to falsify a ballot or to violate election laws.

After the election, the Democratic National Committee won a court settlement ordering the RNC to “refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities.” Now Donald Trump may be violating the consent decree against the GOP by asking his supporters to become a “Trump Election Observer” to “Stop Crooked Hillary From Rigging This Election.”

Trump unveiled the page on his website the same day he campaigned in Pennsylvania, where he claimed, “The only way we can lose, in my opinion—and I really mean this, Pennsylvania—is if cheating goes on…. And we have to call up law enforcement. And we have to have the sheriffs and the police chiefs and everybody watching…. The only way they can beat it in my opinion—and I mean this 100 percent—if in certain sections of the state they cheat, OK? So I hope you people can sort of not just vote on the 8th, go around and look and watch other polling places and make sure that it’s 100 percent fine, because without voter identification—which is shocking, shocking that you don’t have it.”

Let’s leave aside the fact there’s no widespread voter fraud in Pennsylvania or elsewhere and that Trump is losing Pennsylvania by nine points in the Real Clear Politics average. His election observer program mirrors the type of voter intimidation the courts have blocked the RNC from doing. And his call for law-enforcement officers to monitor the polls expressly violates Pennsylvania law. “No police officer in commission, whether in uniform or in citizen’s clothes, shall be within one hundred feet of a polling place during the conduct of any primary or election, unless in the exercise of his privilege of voting, or for the purpose of serving warrants, or unless called upon to preserve the peace,” according to Pennsylvania Title 25, Section 3047. “In no event may any police officer unlawfully use or practice any intimidation, threats, force or violence nor, in any manner, unduly influence or overawe any elector or prevent him from voting or restrain his freedom of choice.”

I predicted Trump would resort to these tactics, writing in The Nation in May: “Voter Suppression Is the Only Way Trump Can Win.” His terrible numbers among nonwhite voters have only dropped further since then—he’s winning zero percent of black votes in crucial swing states like Ohio and Pennsylvania—and now that Trump is sinking in the polls, his talk of “rigged” elections is growing more desperate.

Trump’s support in the primary directly correlated with racial resentment toward African Americans, Hispanics, and Muslims, which is why it’s not a stretch to imagine Trump’s election observers’ racially profiling and intimidating minority voters at the polls. His widely debunked claim that “people may vote 10 times” is his campaign’s latest racist dog whistle, on par with calling Mexicans “rapists,” proposing banning Muslim immigration to the United States, or vowing to deport 11 million undocumented immigrants.

Poll challenges have their roots in Jim Crow–era voter suppression, writes Nicolas Riley of the Brennan Center for Justice:

Challenger laws were historically enacted and used to suppress newly enfranchised groups, like African Americans and women. Many states originally enacted challenger laws to block minority voters’ access to the polls. Virginia, for instance, passed its first challenger law in the immediate wake of Reconstruction alongside a host of other suppressive measures, such as poll taxes and literacy tests, aimed at recently freed former slaves. Other states—like Florida, Ohio, and Minnesota—similarly passed challenger legislation during the nineteenth century to suppress turnout in black communities. Even in states where challenger laws were not enacted with an obvious discriminatory purpose, political operatives still often used challenges to discriminate against newly enfranchised groups of voters. For example, during a special election in Lisle, NY, in 1918—the first election after women won the right to vote in the state—every woman who attempted to cast a ballot was challenged at the polls.

Trump is taking a well-worn page from his party’s playbook. The RNC has repeatedly tried to disenfranchise minority voters through such tactics even after the consent decree was issued in the 1980s. From a decision by the US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit:

In Louisiana during the 1986 Congressional elections, the RNC allegedly created a voter challenge list by mailing letters to African-American voters and, then, including individuals whose letters were returned as undeliverable on a list of voters to challenge. A number of voters on the challenge list brought a suit against the RNC in Louisiana state court. In response to a discovery request made in that suit, the RNC produced a memorandum in which its Midwest Political Director stated to its Southern Political Director that “this program will eliminate at least 60,000–80,000 folks from the rolls…. If it’s a close race…which I’m assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably.”

In 1990, the DNC brought a lawsuit alleging that the RNC violated the Consent Decree by participating in a North Carolina Republican Party (“NCRP”) program. The DNC alleged that the RNC had violated the Decree in North Carolina by engaging in a program of the North Carolina Republican Party (“NCRP”) in which 150,000 postcards were sent to residents of predominantly African-American precincts. This program allegedly attempted to intimidate voters by warning that it is a “federal crime…to knowingly give false information about your name, residence or period of residence to an election official.” The postcards falsely stated that there was a 30-day minimum residency requirement prior to the election during which voters must have lived in the precinct in which they cast their ballot.

In 2004, the week before the general election for president, Ebony Malone, an African-American resident of Ohio, brought an enforcement action against the RNC, alleging that the RNC had violated the consent decree by participating in the compilation of a predominantly minority voter challenge list of 35,000 individuals from Ohio. Malone’s name was on the list. To compile the list, the RNC had sent a letter to registered voters in high minority concentration areas of Cleveland and the Ohio Republican Party sent a second mailing approximately a month later. Registered voters whose letters were returned as undeliverable were added to the challenge list.

Following an evidentiary hearing, the District Court issued an Order barring the RNC from using the list to challenge voters and directing the RNC to instruct its agents in Ohio not to use the list for ballot security efforts.

In Ohio 2004, “14 percent of new voters in majority-white voting precincts would face challengers while 97 percent of new voters in majority-black locations would face challengers,” wrote the Brennan Center. RNC staffers referred to the voter challenge list as a “goldmine” and also had plans to challenge Democratic-leaning voters in New Mexico, Florida, Nevada, and Pennsylvania if John Kerry had won.

More recently, the Tea Party group True the Vote tried to recruit one million poll watchers in 2012, to make voting “like driving and seeing the police following you.”

Forty-six states allow private citizens to challenge the eligibility of prospective voters, either on or before Election Day, and 24 allow private citizens to challenge a voter at the polls without offering any documentation to show that the voter is actually ineligible, according to the Brennan Center.

The problem of voter intimidation is particularly worrisome in 2016 because after the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act, the Department of Justice “severely curtailed” the number of federal election observers who monitor voting discrimination at the polls.

The only election rigging occurring in 2016 is the GOP’s attempt to suppress the vote. It likely won’t succeed, especially with recent court victories, but that doesn’t mean Trump and company won’t try.

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.

Why didn't the peacekeeping forces do any goddamned peacekeeping?
I feel like we're missing some vital information here.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

No Butt Stuff posted:

it just switches from questions to statements like halfway through.

what the hell

And this is a prime example of what a "push poll" is.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Yoshifan823 posted:

Yep, and he has a bold new idea to make sure the right kind of immigrants are coming in. (there's something in there too that is laying seeds for more Russian alliance, try to find it!)

Oh yeah I'm positive that the Republican party is going to intentionally screen for immigrants that wouldn't support them. Trump himself wouldn't pass that test.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Aug 15, 2016

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

What I'm taking away from this is the following:
1) Press asking questions about something that is currently in the news, whether it's an issue or not, they're doing their job.
2) PAO doing an absolutely horrible job at dispelling the questions as a non-issue and just repeating the same non-answer over and over. The only time it changes is when the one guy asks about Clinton herself vice her staff.

Like seriously, if you're preparing for a presser, how in the gently caress do you not anticipate this question and come up with a better answer than one which does nothing to address the question that gets to the heart of the matter?

Boon fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Aug 15, 2016

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Kulkasha posted:

Why didn't the peacekeeping forces do any goddamned peacekeeping?
I feel like we're missing some vital information here.

Your first mass killing while blue helmets watched?

It is kinda their thing.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

This seems nowhere near as bad as you or RT act like it is. It is at worst a lovely presser, nothing newsworthy or improper or anything.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

emdash posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein/status/764992807236808704

:stare:

can't wait to see what shape this "getting worse for Manafort" takes

https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein/status/764994432076742657

this is my favorite tweet from that guy's timeline

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Dexo posted:

Wilmore is talented as poo poo man.

He's a legit funny dude with tons of skill at writing comedy.

He's not the best showman or like you said doesn't have the personality to anchor a show like that. But his talent and skill at comedy is amazing.

yeah, larry wilmore is a great comedian but he's much better behind the camera than in front of it

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Boon posted:

What I'm taking away from this is the following:
1) Press asking questions about something that is currently in the news, whether it's an issue or not, they're doing their job.
2) PAO doing an absolutely horrible job at dispelling the questions as a non-issue and just repeating the same non-answer over and over. The only time it changes is when the one guy asks about Clinton herself vice her staff.

Like seriously, if you're preparing for a presser, how in the gently caress do you not anticipate this question and come up with a better answer than one which does nothing to address the question that gets to the heart of the matter?

Part of it is that the question is over something that's completely blown out of proportion to begin with. They're taking something that's pretty standard in government operations (receiving requests) and are treating it as ABSOLUTE PROOF OF CORRUPTION.

Just like oh, I don't know, assuming that all campaign contributions from big donors come with favors that can be cashed in later.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

Trabisnikof posted:

This seems nowhere near as bad as you or RT act like it is. It is at worst a lovely presser, nothing newsworthy or improper or anything.

This is likely RT trying to make a Hillary surrogate look bad the same way Trump surrogates have looked abysmal. Thing is, this IS bad for a Hillary surrogate. Maybe as bad as it gets. But compared to Trump and his -ites every day, she looks like Obama.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Trabisnikof posted:

Your first mass killing while blue helmets watched?

It is kinda their thing.

The UN traditionally just sits around while these sort of things happen. Nothing new unfortunately. Later this week they will send out a strongly worded letter.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
This seems like a good place to ask:

I see numerous talking points about Social Security going bankrupt, and it's always treated as a given that this will happen. Does anyone have interest in explaining, or linking, to something giving a solid rundown of how SS is funded, what the concerns are, how it has changed over time, how the funds are managed, etc etc?

It's just one of those areas where I recognize that I know nothing but a lot of people I'm SURE know nothing like to talk about how much they know about it. Specifically, I'm trying to understand the validity of these claims:

1. It will be dead in 20 years
2. Those paying into it now will pay more than we'll ever get back
3. The government has stolen funds from Social Security to pay for other things

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Taerkar posted:

Part of it is that the question is over something that's completely blown out of proportion to begin with. They're taking something that's pretty standard in government operations (receiving requests) and are treating it as ABSOLUTE PROOF OF CORRUPTION.

Just like oh, I don't know, assuming that all campaign contributions from big donors come with favors that can be cashed in later.

I don't think so at all - the actual video, not the issue at heart. They're asking if the State Department sees any impropriety in the string of emails which the PAO could have easily put to rest by laying out the events and actions taken. Instead she dodged the question with a boilerplate 'This is how business is done' type answer which does nothing to put the issue to rest and just pisses off reporters.

The press is doing their job, which is to verify that there is actually no issue here. The obfuscation just makes it seem like there is an issue to be investigated and I cannot fathom how they hadn't better prepared for that question.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
https://twitter.com/mmurraypolitics/status/765174325511086080

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

theflyingorc posted:

So, this is the first election where I've actually agreed with the radicals saying "the media is favoring one candidate over another", because I think the networks are actually trying to not get Trump elected.

However, the reason for that is he's abandoned all pretense of being a legitimate candidate for president. Say what you will about Romney or McCain, but they had a basic understanding of what the job entailed and, while they weren't great candidates, they were similar to people who have been president before.

It's just so blindingly obvious that Trump shouldn't be president that they're finally coming out and saying it.

McCain and Romney would have been awful presidents policy wise, but at least I'd trust them to not use our nuclear arsenal for the sake of it.

WaPo has been fantastic at ripping apart Trump, but he kind of made it personal when he yanked their press credentials and called out Bezos.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

theflyingorc posted:

I see numerous talking points about Social Security going bankrupt, and it's always treated as a given that this will happen. Does anyone have interest in explaining, or linking, to something giving a solid rundown of how SS is funded, what the concerns are, how it has changed over time, how the funds are managed, etc etc?

It's just one of those areas where I recognize that I know nothing but a lot of people I'm SURE know nothing like to talk about how much they know about it. Specifically, I'm trying to understand the validity of these claims:

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/071514/why-social-security-running-out-money.asp

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Boon posted:

I don't think so at all - the actual video, not the issue at heart. They're asking if the State Department sees any impropriety in the string of emails which the PAO could have easily put to rest by laying out the events and actions taken. Instead she dodged the question with a boilerplate 'This is how business is done' type answer which does nothing to put the issue to rest and just pisses off reporters.

The press is doing their job, which is to verify that there is actually no issue here. The obfuscation just makes it seem like there is an issue to be investigated and I cannot fathom how they hadn't better prepared for that question.

Oh I'm sure if they put this one email in context with a thorough researching and full airing then they won't have to keep doing that until the heat death of the universe as the press goes on to ask questions about emails from Nigerian Princes regarding unclaimed fortunes.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dexo posted:

Wilmore is talented as poo poo man.

He's a legit funny dude with tons of skill at writing comedy.

He's not the best showman or like you said doesn't have the personality to anchor a show like that. But his talent and skill at comedy is amazing.

http://www.cc.com/episodes/85ugwo/the-nightly-show-with-larry-wilmore-april-7--2016---jake-tapper-season-2-ep-02088

I wish I could find a proper full episode.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Why would you make tossups orange instead of purple, NBC?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

theflyingorc posted:

None of those things are really true.

Social Security is largely solvent, but would be more so with some additional tweaks to the upper tax brackets.
Most people paid more into it than they withdrawal, though it's complicated as people live and work longer.
The government has, in the past, raided the social security trust fund. But that has not happened in a long time. Ironically, two of the three presidents to do so were Republicans. LBJ borrowed against it in the 60's to pay for 'Nam, Reagan paid for additional military spending by borrowing against it, and Dubya -- after the whole lockbox bullshit -- did it again to pay for Iraq and Afghanistan.

BI NOW GAY LATER fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Aug 15, 2016

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

Why would you make tossups orange instead of purple, NBC?

:iiam:

Jackson Taus
Oct 19, 2011

One thing this article gets wrong is the long-term outlook. It actually stabilizes around a 66-70% payout rate. This means that without changes, we'd have to shrink Social Security payouts by a third in order to cover all the payouts with the payroll tax income.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I did my civic duty to help our God Emperor Trump uncuck the polls for our great nation.

:patriot:

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Augus posted:

I did my civic duty to help our God Emperor Trump uncuck the polls for our great nation.

:patriot:

I wonder how many responses they're getting from Weedlord Bonerhitler.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
By the way, my current favorite hot take from all the archconservatives on my Facebook wall:

It's because of TRUMP and GUN CONTROL, not because nobody gives a drat about shooting sports

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

theflyingorc posted:

By the way, my current favorite hot take from all the archconservatives on my Facebook wall:

It's because of TRUMP and GUN CONTROL, not because nobody gives a drat about shooting sports

Oh cool RWM has their new Tim Tebow. This won't be insufferable at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

It's a non-story, as explained here: http://www.newyorker.com/news/benjamin-wallace-wells/the-real-scandal-of-hillary-clintons-e-mails

• Locked thread