Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Come on, cams doesn't need to fight the match.
There's no reason to. It's clear that he's the superior SFV player in this thread and having him fight any matches to prove that would just be a waste of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

still doesn't delete the file, lol

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades

Already uninstalled, don't trust them enough to reinstall.

Not that I was playing SFV anyway anymore.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Corbeau posted:

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Corbeau posted:

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a goat.

Pomp posted:

still doesn't delete the file, lol

Yeah, unfortunately you need to update, restart, and then remove Capcom.sys from System32. It's obnoxious, but there might not be a way for Steam to handle uninstalling from that directory anyways.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Jack Trades posted:

Come on, cams doesn't need to fight the match.
There's no reason to. It's clear that he's the superior SFV player in this thread and having him fight any matches to prove that would just be a waste of time.
if you run a f10 loser gets permabanned with me, i'll do the same with bebop after.

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

You still have to delete that Capcom.sys from your C:\Windows\System32 directory though. Modified mine, doesn't seem to affect the game.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Corbeau posted:

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

cams posted:

if you run a f10 loser gets permabanned with me, i'll do the same with bebop after.

LMAO, talk about desperation.
I haven't touched SFV in over 4 months and I really don't intend to touch it anymore.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

...what am i desperate for? you want me to do something i don't want to do. make it worth my while or shut up.

i'll extend that offer to anyone else in here i think is annoying.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

cams posted:

...what am i desperate for? you want me to do something i don't want to do. make it worth my while or shut up.

i'll extend that offer to anyone else in here i think is annoying.
You're saying you'll ft10 anyone in the thread except the one guy people told you to ft10?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

cams posted:

you want me to do something i don't want to do. make it worth my while or shut up.

Do you realize that I'm literally one of like three regulars in here who hasn't demanded that match between you and whoever the hell the other guy was?
I was making fun of your dumbass arguments not demanding anything from you. Calm your tits, bub.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mango sentinel posted:

You're saying you'll ft10 anyone in the thread except the one guy people told you to ft10?
well, not anybody. there are some people in here i don't think are annoying.

but yeah. i want a sacrifice.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Jack Trades posted:

Do you realize that I'm literally one of like three regulars in here who hasn't demanded that match between you and whoever the hell the other guy was?
I was making fun of your dumbass arguments not demanding anything from you. Calm your tits, bub.
lol

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

good response cams your forum fighting is as good as your street fighting

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark
Forum Fighter V: Diaper Fighting

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

https://a.pomf.cat/wxrobv.webm

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Talk poo poo

Dodge

raise the stakes and challenge the people you know don't play this game

okay

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

how

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

I love you m8

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Bravo.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
Thread rule: Accept all challenges or hellban

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

It was only a matter of time until even the bad paid actors pretending everything is ok turned on Capcom. Even if it's just as an attempt to maintain their own credibility.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Pomp posted:

Talk poo poo

Dodge

raise the stakes and challenge the people you know don't play this game

okay
why would i know he doesn't play the game

ok i will amend my statement from "most people in this thread are poo poo at sfv" to "everyone in this thread who isn't bananaken or bebop is poo poo at sfv" you guys win

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

cams posted:

actually i'm in ps4 so it works fine

bebop is actually real good at fighting games and would probably beat me, he's just a garbage person so pass. are you also good at fighting games or just a garbage person?

Put up or shut up

interrodactyl fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Sep 24, 2016

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
hosed up if true

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Oh so he's a coward in multiple ways then?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

It was only a matter of time until even the bad paid actors pretending everything is ok turned on Capcom. Even if it's just as an attempt to maintain their own credibility.

Don't slander LI Joe, they just broke him. He was so excited about Urien then they devastated his soul, the poor precious thing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dracula Factory posted:

Been perusing this thread, I mostly feel bad for people who are more invested in FGs than I am, this game being hot crap does not bode well for the scene. And cams you need to nut up or shut up already and fight the drat match.

The scene was fine before SFV and will continue to be fine after, really. A huge amount of people signed up to play SFV at evo but they probably won't be coming back but even if some percentage of them stuck around and moved on to more interesting games that's a net positive

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
https://twitter.com/Bill307_ca/status/779492931799429120

https://twitter.com/Bill307_ca/status/779498630642339844

Someone stop Capcom from viciously owning itself

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

we've been trying for years

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

interrodactyl posted:

cams beats women FYI

well uh

well then

cams
Mar 28, 2003

interrodactyl posted:

cams beats women FYI
uh hey bro this is a really hosed up thing to say about a human being

like, i am totally down playing heel for this thread's masturbating chorus but seriously, gently caress you.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Dias posted:

Don't slander LI Joe, they just broke him. He was so excited about Urien then they devastated his soul, the poor precious thing.

They've ruined him! And then they're going to ruin me! Ohh my goooood!

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Oh, fuckin' hell. REALLY?

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

In Training posted:

The scene was fine before SFV and will continue to be fine after, really. A huge amount of people signed up to play SFV at evo but they probably won't be coming back but even if some percentage of them stuck around and moved on to more interesting games that's a net positive

https://twitter.com/AlzarathEX/status/779469708483526656

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Oh god, someone please stop this.
Capcom is going to make me die from laughing too much.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

interrodactyl posted:

cams beats women FYI
no, seriously. what the gently caress you piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
cams fight interro irl