Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Twelve by Pies posted:

Gee, that sure is weird! I wonder why every immigrant group seems to vote mostly Democrat? Could it be because that's the party that isn't going "gently caress IMMIGRANTS!" at the top of their lungs? Is it possible that maybe if the Republicans embraced immigration more, that more immigrants might vote for them?

Nah they must just all be racist against whites.

"Ignore the plight of the downtrodden and oppressed, because it's unsafe to empathize with them, save your own lives at the expense of others." - something Jesus would have said.

THE BIBLE LITERALLY SAYS THAT YOU EVIL IGNORANT poo poo. I know he's talking about Jews who don't accept the New Testament but even the Old Testament says that too.

"You know, maybe the Nazis were right about the Jews!" - Freep

Freepers are the kind of "Christians" who see nothing at all worrying about the Conservative Bible project. They want to cut out all that sissy "love they neighbor" crap for more of their favorite smiling everyone they dislike stuff. Their stated religious beliefs, like all conservatism, is basically an elaborate justification for their desire to always hurt everyone different from themselves. That's why they latch onto the loudest demagogue in town, especially when he embraces all the sins they claim to hate.

"Execute all foreigners and wrong-thinkers", nothing Nazi-ish here, nope. Execute

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Oct 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Julian Assange WILL make announcement via video amid rumors of 'October Surprise' posted by freeper sevinufnine

I stayed up for this.

I stayed up for this.

quote:

To: JudyinCanada

HE JUST SAID HE WOULDN’T MAKE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT AT 3AM IN THE MORNING.

A BIG FAT NOTHING!!!!

hillary is thrilled

now he said he will release docs before END OF YEAR!!

not before election. deal, maybe?

231 posted on 10/4/2016, 2:11:28 AM by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

quote:

To: dp0622

Yuge nothing burger. Assange is now a laughingstock. He just screwed himself so royally.

239 posted on 10/4/2016, 2:15:29 AM by FamiliarFace

quote:

To: FamiliarFace

msm will go non stop for days about how there was NEVER anything there, even though so much damning evidence has already been leaked

243 posted on 10/4/2016, 2:16:46 AM by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Found in the USPol thread:

Diva Cupcake posted:

Free Republic is handling the Assange bust well.

:qq:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Old MRA posted:

To: Catsrus

For crying out loud. Is there a heterosexual male out there that doesn’t talk like this? Don’t women talk about men this way too?

64 posted on 10/3/2016, 3:22:50 PM by willk (everyone)

:laugh:

Holy poo poo you septuagenarian nerd it's not 1955 anymore. And the latter part has never been true.

I also want to take a brief moment to thank feminism for helping me to not think this way anymore. 15 years ago I might have agreed with that post. Yeesh.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Icon Of Sin posted:

Someone needs to sit this guy down and explain what Occam's Razor is.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Icon Of Sin posted:

Holy poo poo, a "blue collar billionaire". Even assuming Trump is a billionaire and hasn't been bullshitting for years, the guy went to private schools and got a loan from his dad bigger than most of us will ever see in our bank accounts. The guy's collar is white as the hoods worn by his supporters.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I know it's just them trying to get in good with the founder but how the hell is JimRob directly responsible for Clinton's impeachment?

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Twelve by Pies posted:

I know it's just them trying to get in good with the founder but how the hell is JimRob directly responsible for Clinton's impeachment?

Freep's heyday was 1997-2000-ish, when the Right was ginning all that up, and they got a lot of press (well, like Drudge) at the time.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

chitoryu12 posted:

Holy poo poo, a "blue collar billionaire". Even assuming Trump is a billionaire and hasn't been bullshitting for years, the guy went to private schools and got a loan from his dad bigger than most of us will ever see in our bank accounts. The guy's collar is white as the hoods worn by his supporters.

Yeah, but he's utterly classless and gross, so that makes him blue collar, right? Like Larry the Cable Guy! White collar people like opera and poo poo. Right?

Right?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
schadenfreude /ˈSHädənˌfroidə/, noun, pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

From WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange On ‘Destroying’ Hillary Clinton: “There’s Been A Lot Of Misquoting” posted by freeper TangledUpInBlue

the article posted:

There are about one million documents to be released by year’s end. Some will come this week and are “significant in relation to the upcoming U.S. election,” Assange said. Asked directly if the docs will “destroy Clinton.” He answered, “There’s been a lot of misquoting of me and WikiLeaks publications. In this particular case, the misquoting has to do with that we intend, or I intend, to harm Hillary Clinton or that I don’t like Hillary Clinton. All those are false. They come about as a result it seems of this campaign and those who are trying to personalize our publications.”

The knives are out.

quote:

This guy is the leak version of Sarah Palin. All BS. All talk, no action. I won't believe a word from this yutz until I see it in print.

And even then, I believe whatever he releases will be largely meaningless. It won't derail Clinton's campaign in the least.

HOT AIR

1 posted on 10/4/2016, 9:33:14 AM by TangledUpInBlue

quote:

To: TangledUpInBlue

This guy is the leak version of Sarah Palin. All BS. All talk, no action.

Hope you have your flame-retardant clothes on.

2 posted on 10/4/2016, 9:34:50 AM by dfwgator

quote:

At this point, is there anything possible to leak about Clinton that would destroy her in the eyes of her supporters or the massive propaganda machine that protects her?

3 posted on 10/4/2016, 9:35:24 AM by FlipWilson
Yeah, maybe, but it'd have to come from actual journalism, not conspiracy theorists. The only ones that don't trust the MSM as a whole are you, freepers.

quote:

This is not about you. Assange is waging psychological warfare against Hillary. She wanted to drone him. She wanted him dead. He couldn’t care less whether you believe him or not. He already proved that he has her e-mails.

5 posted on 10/4/2016, 9:36:18 AM by Helicondelta (Deplorable)

quote:

Misquoting?

Assannge himself was the source of the quotes and there are plenty of videos to prove it. Either he was lying or a Clinton hit man got to him.

7 posted on 10/4/2016, 9:37:17 AM by Chauncey Gardiner

quote:

This wispy little human being rear end-ange needs to STFU.

10 posted on 10/4/2016, 9:38:14 AM by Boatperson83 (Enemies of the Jones Act are Enemies of America!)

Oh give me a break.

quote:

To: Scott from the Left Coast

Julian is a bit old to be acting like a millennial, patting himself on the back and giving himself a participation trophy.

13 posted on 10/4/2016, 9:40:09 AM by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)

Oh my god they're still talking about that insane Swiss bank account bullshit.

quote:

To: FlipWilson

Yes, a positive link to the UBS scandal and the millions, if not billions I think she has in Swiss Bank Accounts.

14 posted on 10/4/2016, 9:40:09 AM by TangledUpInBlue

quote:

People need to calm down about Wikileaks. Of course he’s going to say that he has no intention of destroying Hillary, or anything like that. I’ve seen tons of interviews with him, he’s running a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to providing a secure, anonymous place for leaks to come out to the public. You can explain his every move by considering what the impact of it will be on that mission. Being seen as a partisan, personal opponent of Hillary doesn’t enhance it at all. And no matter what he has, he can’t know what the impact will be anyways. There’s already more than enough in the public domain that Hillary should’ve long ago been “destroyed”. Even if he has 4K video and crystal clear audio of her accepting a suitcase full of cash from a Saudi sheikh in return for a promise of State Department protection, it probably wouldn’t change the dynamics of this race very much.

30 posted on 10/4/2016, 9:49:03 AM by Behind the Blue Wall
I love this disconnect. They see a blank in a narrative and fill it in with evil by default, when they need to fill it with doubt instead. If there was actual evidence of corruption and Hillary was involved, it would seriously hurt her. The Saudis and other unpleasant regimes throwing money at her charity isn't actually evidence of any wrongdoing. At best it should raise eyebrows.

quote:

No reason to liken him to Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin has done nothing like them.

Stone and Assange are reprehensible low lifes.

That at times they may aid our side does not belie that.

Add Alex Jones in with Assange and Stone.

34 posted on 10/4/2016, 9:50:36 AM by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

quote:

The much touted “release” turned out to be a bust. I hope Trump was not counting on Wikileaks to put him over the top.

52 posted on 10/4/2016, 10:07:21 AM by Brilliant
I hope Trump was up at stupid o'clock in the morning with the rest of us :allears:ing Alex Jones' reaction.

Let's play the Kit Cat game!

quote:

To: Scott from the Left Coast

If Assange made a deal with her he is a dead man walking HE HAS THE GOODS on her IF she wins and pardons him he is dead she WILL NEVER let him just walk around the Clinton tenicles are FAR MORE reaching than I realized, if THIS BITCH wins this we have NO CONTROL over our elections OR government any longer!!! I trust THE PEOPLE to vote the correct way I NO LONGER trust the COUNT of the vote Soros is destroying our country, GLOBALISM is destroying our country!!!! The Clintons have destroyed our legal system, our FBI, our CIA, the Clinton corruption is intertwined throughout EVERY aspect of our government!!! This BITCH stands up and says what kind of a business person LOSES a billion dollars, WELL I ask what the HELL kind of a person LOSES 6 billion dollars when she was the head of a department OUR MONEY NOT HERS!!!!!

55 posted on 10/4/2016, 10:10:43 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

Before, Assange said new documents to be released would provide enough evidence to indict Hillary.

Now, he seems to have an entirely different tone.

I say a deal was struck between Hillary/Globalists and Assange.

I’m betting Assange named his price and got it.

There is a desperation on the part of the globalist establishment as to what a President Trump means for them.

We see it in the attacks by the MSM on Trump throwing all pretense of objectivity aside.

We see it in the in-your-face-whadda-ya-gonna-do-about-it corruption of the DOJ and the FBI when it comes to the crimes of Hillary and her aides.

58 posted on 10/4/2016, 10:14:52 AM by Meet the New Boss

quote:

To: CMB_polarization

I think he sold out. Can’t trust a liberal.

63 posted on 10/4/2016, 10:33:22 AM by FR_addict (Ryan needs to go!)

Given that the thread opened with a slam on Palin, I was really expecting more than the one or two throway sentences seen so far in this thread. It took 75 posts to get a good one.

quote:

The same Quisling Republicans who clutch their pearls every time Trump says something they think is outrageous are the SAME GOP Quislings who stuck it to Palin back in 2008 and hence.

Right after McCain announced her selection as VP everyone fell for Sarah, but the Quislings let the media tear her up without rebuttal, to include her selector himself, McCain. How long was it after her selection did the press run stories about how awful it was that she never aborted her Down’s Syndrome son or how long was it before Tina Fey and NBC convinced a huge number of people that Palin said she could “See Russia from my house”? Remember Katie Couric’s “Gotcha” interview? Did even one Quisling defend her?

No. And then no for the rest of the campaign, as the media waves crashed around her.

Later, after the GOP lost the election to the Purple-lipped Muslim, she went back to Alaska where she was incessantly attacked and sued by the Left and the media even sent reporters up to spy on her. She could not get a break and she was running out of money for lawyers. AND, of course, no Quislings came to her defense. So she quit. Took a couple of well-paying reality TV show and news opinion gigs.

She tried, I believe to get back into politics, at least as an adviser or perhaps a TEA party spokesperson, but the damage has already been done, and she was mocked continuously to this day.

No, spare me.

The Quislings, by the way, are still in office. Did you hear that only 12 Republican Senators voted to stop the sale of the ICANN to the UN? Yeah, just 12. Quislings have all the power. Sarah Palin goes down as a footnote in the history books. The Purple-Lipped Muslim still rules.

Some opposition are we, with our knives in each other’s backs!

75 posted on 10/4/2016, 10:56:14 AM by Alas Babylon!

quote:

While he’s thanking those working to keep him from arrest, Assange thanked the ACLU and Human Rights Watch. That’s when I realized we won’t see any anti-Hillary leaks before the election because these groups would abandon him if they did.

88 posted on 10/4/2016, 11:28:05 AM by OrangeHoof ("If you cain't run yo own house, you cain't run da White House. Cain't do it." - Michelle Obama)

The thread ends with a snapshot of a freeper mind.

quote:

To: kabar

The only thing I can think of that would still be out there are copies of the e-mails deleted from her server showing a direct link between acceptance of a “donation” to the foundation in exchange for specific consideration from the State Department, particularly if that consideration was in violation of U. S. law or otherwise contrary to our national interests.

We all know those e-mails exist. The whole point of setting up the separate communications system was so that those e-mails could exist and not be seen by the American public. We also know the Russians, the Chinese, the Iranians and just about every other intelligence agency worth a drat has those e-mails. They are sitting on them as blackmail. The only questions are: does Assange have them? And, is he going to release them?

There is a fair chance he has shown Clinton and/or 0bama he has them, and is using his copies to cut a deal for himself. But he is playing with fire. If he’s let on that he has those e-mails, they will kill him first chance they can get.

90 posted on 10/4/2016, 11:41:29 AM by henkster (Better to be Pavlov's Dog than Schroedinger's Cat)

The election day freeper tears are going to be delicious.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Twelve by Pies posted:

He obviously wasn't since he's still alive.

quote:

Julian is a bit old to be acting like a millennial, patting himself on the back and giving himself a participation trophy.
13 posted on 10/4/2016, 9:40:09 AM by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)
Yes drat those Millennials for giving themselves trophies.

Duke Igthorn fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Oct 4, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Elephant Ambush posted:

:laugh:

Holy poo poo you septuagenarian nerd it's not 1955 anymore. And the latter part has never been true.

I also want to take a brief moment to thank feminism for helping me to not think this way anymore. 15 years ago I might have agreed with that post. Yeesh.

I missed what it was about? I can't see how they'd have a problem with however some one talks about women given the bright orange sexist they worship

McGlockenshire posted:

schadenfreude /ˈSHädənˌfroidə/, noun, pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

From WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange On ‘Destroying’ Hillary Clinton: “There’s Been A Lot Of Misquoting” posted by freeper TangledUpInBlue

I want to know how directly quoting him is misquoting him. Motherfucking rear end in a top hat, either release this poo poo you claim to have or shut the gently caress up and sit the gently caress down.

Hell, I'm all for a hit squad to shoot him if just so I don't have to see another "look at meeeeeee!" headline about that fucker

quote:

FAR MORE THIS BITCH NO CONTROL

I agree, Kitkat has no control

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Oct 4, 2016

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

SocketWrench posted:

I agree, Kitkat has no control

She keeps word salading harder and harder as the election goes on. By November her posts are going to like klingon or some poo poo.

MariusMS
Jan 26, 2006

Who's laughing now?
Clapping Larry

McGlockenshire posted:

The election day freeper tears are going to be delicious.

Thanks for picking up the mantle and diving in there as often as you do.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Icon Of Sin posted:

"This seems like an obvious con, but God can do anything, couldn't he also use a conman to bring the Kingdom of Heaven here on earth?"

This thread makes me want to quit my job and make a living scamming fundies.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

VitalSigns posted:

"This seems like an obvious con, but God can do anything, couldn't he also use a conman to bring the Kingdom of Heaven here on earth?"

It's a crowded field.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Prism posted:

It's a crowded field.

Look into how much John Oliver made from his parody televangelist organization, there might be a market for ironic Evangelical Christianity.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
So general opinion of the VP debate was that Pence won on style, while Kaine had substance. Expect Freep to get really smug until Sunday.

Seventyfour
Apr 6, 2009

Beneath the Pavement
The Beach
I know I'm a lazy alumnus of the thread who doesn't post anymore but we really need a title homage to good ol Dale Reed, the best Freeper. I was unironicly sad to hear the news. May he rest in the street and die in peace.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Seventyfour posted:

I know I'm a lazy alumnus of the thread who doesn't post anymore but we really need a title homage to good ol Dale Reed, the best Freeper. I was unironicly sad to hear the news. May he rest in the street and die in peace.

:vince: When did this happen? I didn't even feel a disturbance in the force, maybe cause there are so many other assholes nowadays.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

MeLKoR posted:

:vince: When did this happen? I didn't even feel a disturbance in the force, maybe cause there are so many other assholes nowadays.

Like a few days ago. Check back a couple pages for eulogies.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

He finally went to the great gutter in the sky.

e:

Captain_Maclaine posted:

He was a horrible, hate-driven bastard and yet still far more compelling and authentic than the cowardly RaHoWa daydreamers who constitute the rest of that site's population.
:rip:

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Oct 5, 2016

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Pence won by lying his rear end off, but he still won. Unless Trump has two more meltdowns in each of the next debates, we're hosed on Election Day and Freepers will be gloating.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

The Haitian posted:

Unless Trump has two more meltdowns in each of the next debates

Good News, friend

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

The Haitian posted:

Pence won by lying his rear end off, but he still won. Unless Trump has two more meltdowns in each of the next debates, we're hosed on Election Day and Freepers will be gloating.

Hahahahha what timeline you posting from?

See.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Oct 5, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

VitalSigns posted:

Hell, Pat Robinson scammed hundreds out of everything they owned by predicting the end of the world...twice

MizPiz posted:

Look into how much John Oliver made from his parody televangelist organization, there might be a market for ironic Evangelical Christianity.

Honestly, I sent in to that just because I thought it was hilarious.....The guy that sent him that giant wooden carved dick though...bravo, bravo

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The Haitian posted:

No one votes based on what the VPs say or do. The thing was a giant poo poo show from what I watched.

Don't worry though, Donald's meltdowns are many and much more to come

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

The Haitian posted:

Is this what happens when you stare too long into the abyss?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I think it's a pessimism thing. Always assume the worst, and either you'll always be right or you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

The Haitian posted:

Trump is already having a meltdown over the fact that Pence looked way more presidential than him. I think we're good.

Arzy moar.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

The Haitian posted:

Pence "won" by loving throwing Trump under the bus. He won by ignoring the demographics Trump needs to actually win and instead reassuring the people who were going to vote for them regardless that he's Generic Republican Politician #7,392 and he'll be running against President Clinton II in 2020.

Kaine lost the debate, but suddenly the Clinton campaign has half a dozen soundbites of Pence baldfaced lying about what Trump has said on camera.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/783645247247114240

But most of all, lmao if you think losing the veep debate is going to cost Hillary the presidency. No one cares about the vice president. Literally all Kaine had to do was not thank his Lord and Saviour, Satan, to keep things going the way they've been going - in Hillary's favor.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
For the next week, I'm gonna drive around in my car with the radio off so I can concentrate on my work.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The VP debate actually mattering would be the most 2016 Election thing ever.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Seventyfour posted:

Please do not change the thread title to "honor" a huge piece of human poo poo. Thanks.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Please do not change the thread title to "honor" a huge piece of human poo poo. Thanks.

When has the thread title done anything other than "honoring" huge pieces of human poo poo.

Let's commemorate his massive lead exposure.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

xthetenth posted:

When has the thread title done anything other than "honoring" huge pieces of human poo poo.

The titles for this thread are always mockery. Some people want to do something other than that.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

xthetenth posted:

Let's commemorate his massive lead exposure.

I bet he never realized that heavy lead concentrations will lead to his corpse lasting for decades like some incorruptible saint.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

VitalSigns posted:

It is amazing to see how quickly they can turn even the exact opposite of their religion into a sign of divine approval just so they don't have to admit to being wrong about anything.

Neo_Crimson posted:

Trump is already having a meltdown over the fact that Pence looked way more presidential than him. I think we're good.

Arzy moar.

Honestly, David Duke aside, there really aren't a whole lot of candidates he could have chosen for VP that wouldn't make him look worse in comparison.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

The Haitian posted:

I know panic is the default emotion for anything election-related, but you should try to relax. Pence may have won the debate last night but it's not going to matter much if at all. Come Sunday night nobody will even remember this debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gounads
Mar 13, 2013

Where am I?
How did I get here?

The Rokstar posted:

I know panic is the default emotion for anything election-related, but you should try to relax. Pence may have won the debate last night but it's not going to matter much if at all. Come Sunday night nobody will even remember this debate.

Also, Kaine won't spend a week melting down at 3am on twitter over it.