Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Crow Jane posted:

I'm seriously feeling the same way about tonight that I feel when I'm going to an awesome concert or something. Just all tingles, daydreams and anticipation :allears:

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Oh, the left...

quote:

How is no one talking about the Hilary emails just released by Wikileaks regarding the US and our communication with ALIENS?!?

It literally blows my mind that Hilary has so much control over our media that everyone is concerned about the tape of Donald speaking lewdly and not the fact that we are not only in contact with extra terrestrials, but we are making energy deals with them! Ah!

Wake up people.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Aerox posted:

I hope someone keeps a list.

They are, it is called the FEC

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

What an awful place. Europe, that is.

nah it owns here.

lmao at that news story though

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

What an awful place. Europe, that is.
Not all that long ago about half the loving home crowd in a Spain v England soccer game made monkey noises at the black English players.

Racism manifests itself in some very interesting ways in Europe.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Carroll would have deferred. :hawksin:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Dr. Angela Ziegler posted:

Clinton just wants to go first so she can style on Trump for two minutes, drop her mic, and leave so Trump can spend the rest of the time melting down by himself on stage.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

Said rich dude does not have the tapes, as he has said on his twitter. However, he has also stated that their contract has a $5m leak penalty AND it's come out that Burnett would also sue anyone who leaked footage. So you're wrong on just about all points right now.

No, I ain't. Sorry but you're apparently are really terrible at reading.

He's the only one who's come out talking about these tapes, nobody else. He's clearly the only person who would have access (he doesn't need to have it on him right this second) and he obviously wouldn't need to pay the whole 5 million - but he's saying that he'd basically want 5 million before he got things leaked.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

He is a coin toss expert due to his skillful interpretation of loose change

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Nah, taking the first question here is important because you want to say something policy wise before everything goes to poo poo when the Donald opens his mouth.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

I'm unfamiliar with the town hall format, do they get to respond to each other on the qs?

fishmech posted:

No, I ain't. Sorry but you're apparently are really terrible at reading.

He's the only one who's come out talking about these tapes, nobody else. He's clearly the only person who would have access (he doesn't need to have it on him right this second) and he obviously wouldn't need to pay the whole 5 million - but he's saying that he'd basically want 5 million before he got things leaked.

https://twitter.com/chrisdocnee/status/785193466217177088

Shut the gently caress up, fishmech

Aves Maria! fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Oct 9, 2016

Bassetking
Feb 20, 2008

And it is, it is a glorious thing, to be a Basset King!

Crazy Ted posted:

Actually Trump is the kind of guy who would get the 1.66 just like he asked and then tell the guy he's only getting 70% of the agreed-to amount in the contract and he's going to have to shut the gently caress up and like it.

I understand how immensely litigious this would get with an individual like Trump, but if he decided to stiff me on the molding, or even say that I'm only getting 70%, Then I'm taking the unpaid portion of molding back off of the wall, and home with me.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
How do I donate to Donald Trump as Weedlord Bonerhitler?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

GalacticAcid posted:

He is a coin toss expert due to his skillful interpretation of loose change

:eyepop:

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
The first set of questions are about the tapes and Hillary gets the first shot. This will be a live execution.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Just like he deferred punishment when he left USC high and dry.

:argh: PETE CARROOOOOOOOLL! :argh:

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

How do I donate to Donald Trump as Weedlord Bonerhitler?

James O'Keefe is that you?

edrith
Apr 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/784616411113062400

https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/784876047699443712

Violent J posted:

These clowns threaten the very fabric on which our nation was supposedly founded upon—and for some f—ing crazy-a– reason, they’re getting away with it. From keystone-cop clowns shooting unarmed citizens, to racist clowns burning down Islamic centers or clowns in the NSA spying on us through our cell phones and laptops, America has turned into something far more terrifying than Insane Clown Posse’s Dark Carnival.

remember how post-2012 there were all those jokes about nate silver riding the subway telling people the exact moment they'd die? i think owen ellickson has taken the prophetic staff this year

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Aerox posted:

ITS A TRAP
Remember how its impossible to stop your donations to him once started.
So wouldn't risk it for a joke.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
I just saw the ad for thisfuckingelection1016 so I want to bring up one of my favorite moments from months and months ago that I get joy out of every time I remember it happened.

Y'all remember the DNC's statement when Trump entered the race?

https://twitter.com/HollyShulman/status/610834338498916352

Wonderful. Wonderful. Still brings a smile to my face every time I see it.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

edrith posted:

remember how post-2012 there were all those jokes about nate silver riding the subway telling people the exact moment they'd die? i think owen ellickson has taken the prophetic staff this year

Hey we've got Prestor Jane to predict things here as well!

not joseph stalin
Dec 30, 2008
If I live in St. Louis, whats the best way to get to protest tonight AND watch the debate??

edrith
Apr 10, 2013

Josef bugman posted:

Hey we've got Prestor Jane to predict things here as well!

Prester Jane and Owen Ellickson need to start picking stocks, goddamn

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

bencreateddisco posted:

petard means sword

It means bomb.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

alpha_destroy posted:

I just saw the ad for thisfuckingelection1016 so I want to bring up one of my favorite moments from months and months ago that I get joy out of every time I remember it happened.

was this, like, before he said a single word, or something?

Aerox posted:

you mean a list of how many donations come in from "weedlord bonerhitler", right?

Augus fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Oct 9, 2016

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

I'm unfamiliar with the town hall format, do they get to respond to each other on the qs?

https://twitter.com/chrisdocnee/status/785193466217177088

Shut the gently caress up, fishmech

Wow, you REALLY can't read huh? That's the not the guy who was talking up what he saw. Please, stop embarrassing yourself.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

not joseph stalin posted:

If I live in St. Louis, whats the best way to get to protest tonight AND watch the debate??

It's at WashU, they will have the entire campus locked down.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Finally got to hear the "he has to say stuff like that for ratings as a TV star" defense here at work! Killary being involved in the deaths of at least 27 people was also brought up. They weren't swayed by my argument that a person that can do all of that poo poo with 0 proof of it more than deserves to be president.

Benjamin Ghazi and defending a child rapist while laughing about it shockingly made appearances as well.

:allears:

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

alpha_destroy posted:

He won't make it to the first debate. He'd have to release a financial disclosure and he would never do that.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Augus posted:

was this, like, before he said a single word, or something?

lmao its sarcasm broseph

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Holy poo poo fishmech why the gently caress do you have to make every argument so personal?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Is this about the space microwave laser weapon?

Welp RIP San Fran., at least we get cool exo powersuits.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

OxySnake posted:

Id rather go for Ebola. It might hurt initially but with 1st world care, and ealry diagnosis the mortality rate is incredibly low.

My father clarified that it was full blown AIDS " Not what Magic Johnson has he just has HIV".

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Dying from full blown aids is better than dying from ebola

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

QuarkJets posted:

Holy poo poo fishmech why the gently caress do you have to make every argument so personal?

I'm not making it personal, take a chill pill.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Hollismason posted:

My father clarified that it was full blown AIDS " Not what Magic Johnson has he just has HIV".

With Ebola don't you hemorrhage from the inside out?

I think I'd still pick AIDS.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

fishmech posted:

I'm not making it personal, take a chill pill.

Nah, you're kinda being a prick.

Take a cue from Prester Jane and funnel your mental illness into something entertaining and useful.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

fishmech posted:

Wow, you REALLY can't read huh? That's the not the guy who was talking up what he saw. Please, stop embarrassing yourself.

Who the gently caress are you even talking about, then? Because that is literally the only guy who has been posted in this thread asking about getting the fee paid and who also happens to be a producer. I even, against my better judgement, re-read your posts and you have yet to actually name anyone specifically.

If you're going to attempt to discuss this issue, at least make it clear who you're even talking about.

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

hiddenriverninja posted:

Donald Trump seems like the kind of guy that would threaten to not pay a carpenter if the wall mouldings were 1.65 inches high instead of 1.66 like he asked.

He's the kind of guy who would chisel off that 0.01 inch just to refuse payment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

not joseph stalin posted:

loot a TV and use it to watch the debate

• Locked thread